12/28/12 9:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chris Leben is a Zombie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is anyone elses not fitting the screen properly? Phone Post
12/28/12 9:13 PM
dennis5
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Leben is a Zombie -  Is anyone elses not fitting the screen properly? Phone Post

here, see my above post
12/28/12 9:16 PM
Chris Leben is a Zombie

dennis5 -
Chris Leben is a Zombie -  Is anyone elses not fitting the screen properly? Phone Post

here, see my above post
So nothing we can do? Phone Post
12/28/12 9:20 PM
dennis5
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chris Leben is a Zombie - 
dennis5 -

here, see my above post

The film makers should have formatted the film to fit the screen before submitting it to the cable company.
12/28/12 9:24 PM
Chris Leben is a Zombie

dennis5 -
dennis5 -

here, see my above post

The film makers should have formatted the film to fit the screen before submitting it to the cable company.
:( Phone Post
12/28/12 9:42 PM
toughcrowdproductions
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough Crowd Productions, President
dennis5 -
dennis5 -

here, see my above post

We provided both a 4x3 Pan and Scan Standard definition and 16x9 High Def master exactly to specifications. It really annoys me to hear this, is it across multiple providers? Screenshot for me if possible, so I can hit up my distribution company with this. 

-G

12/28/12 9:44 PM
Brigham
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toughcrowdproductions -

Hey guys it's Gerard Roxburgh,

The film will be coming to Canada and the UK (my home) and everywhere else. The dates TBD based upon how the film does in the U.S. It will be for sale soon via VOD and DVD as well.

I put four years of my life into this and I haven't made a dime from it. This isn't being produced from some big budget studio. If people start passing around torrent links, it kills my chances of paying back my financers. Everyone's uneducated on how much money documentaries make. I'm not looking to cash in on this, I just want to have the opportunity to make other movies in the future. If I don't recoup my costs, chances of that are slim. So please have a little more patience.

Cheers for the support, hope everyone enjoys it.

I look forward to hearing feedback, positive and constructive.

-G

Will this be on Netflix? Phone Post
12/28/12 9:47 PM
TheParrot
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toughcrowdproductions - 
dennis5 -
dennis5 -

here, see my above post

We provided both a 4x3 Pan and Scan Standard definition and 16x9 High Def master exactly to specifications. It really annoys me to hear this, is it across multiple providers? Screenshot for me if possible, so I can hit up my distribution company with this. 

-G

Cox HD is perfect.

12/28/12 9:48 PM
toughcrowdproductions
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brigham - 
toughcrowdproductions -

The film will be coming to Canada and the UK (my home) and everywhere else. The dates TBD based upon how the film does in the U.S. It will be for sale soon via VOD and DVD as well.

I put four years of my life into this and I haven't made a dime from it. This isn't being produced from some big budget studio. If people start passing around torrent links, it kills my chances of paying back my financers. Everyone's uneducated on how much money documentaries make. I'm not looking to cash in on this, I just want to have the opportunity to make other movies in the future. If I don't recoup my costs, chances of that are slim. So please have a little more patience.

-G

Definitely, but Netflix is the last leg of distribution.

rufus

Brigham -
toughcrowdproductions - 

-G

I will absolutely wait until I can buy it, just make it quick please :) I wanna see this! :)
That's weird, since you were just asking for a pm to a link so you could steal it. Phone Post
toughcrowdproductions

TheParrot - 
toughcrowdproductions - 
dennis5 -
dennis5 -

here, see my above post

-G

Cox HD is perfect.

Thanks, was sweating bullets.

12/28/12 9:51 PM
Brigham
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rufus -
Brigham -
toughcrowdproductions - 

-G

I will absolutely wait until I can buy it, just make it quick please :) I wanna see this! :)
That's weird, since you were just asking for a pm to a link so you could steal it. Phone Post
You didn't read any of my other responses did you? No one is stealing shit so get off your soap box dude. I've downloaded nothing and won't be doing so. I just want to know when I can buy this damn thing online or the DVD Phone Post
12/28/12 9:52 PM
Brigham

toughcrowdproductions -
Brigham - 
toughcrowdproductions -

-G

Definitely, but Netflix is the last leg of distribution.

Gotcha, saw it on their site so I got excited. I'm just waiting for an opportunity to purchase this so keep me posted sir Phone Post
12/28/12 10:11 PM
Rubitsu
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAssMurderer -
OFC - 
Rubitsu - I don't see it listed on uverse either. Phone Post
This! hunted the search menu, checked all channels. Even went online and says nothing for Uverse. It seems like there are a lot of people wanting to support this movie. Seems like a lot of providers and country's aren't showing this. Any other plans to get this movie out. Is there a way I can just order it on my comp? Phone Post

There's not shit on uverse - I spent a half hour searching for it. I wish there was an "online" PPV - For 7 bucks, I'd gladly pay Youtube to watch on their shitty stream even. It's only 7 bucks FFS!

Yeah it effn sucks, I was looking forward to this so much and it's not even offered by my provider. Phone Post
12/28/12 10:32 PM
BENDOver and Take it Like a Diaz
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/28/12 10:34 PM
Chris Leben is a Zombie

Willy the Coyote - Doesn't fit the screen, but who cares? The message is still the same. Phone Post
Just nicer to read some stuff.

Either way it was GREAT! Everything I expected Phone Post
12/28/12 10:34 PM
TheParrot
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willy the Coyote -  Great film. Well done, Gerard. Phone Post

agree

12/28/12 10:35 PM
dennis5

Good film. Very touching.
12/28/12 10:43 PM
GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE

Edited: 12/28/12 10:47 PM

I liked Chaels part, its kind of neccesary imo, no one lauded as 'brilliant or special' by the masses lives without someone thinking they are an idiot. Its often a fine line between deep thinker and nonsensical crazy. While alive Evan was well known for the negative aspects of his overall lifestyle, it wouldnt be honest to tell his story with no one playing Chaels role.

Note that a ton of the old school TQFC guys were not featured, I imagined they didnt care to share what they had to say.

12/28/12 10:53 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/28/12 10:56 PM
toughcrowdproductions - 

-G

Can't wait to watch it! I'd gladly pay 7 bucks to watch online somewhere.

Try and make it happen!

I bet a lot of people are in my shoes and would do the same! Thank you for devoting your time to make the documentary~! I'm sure ET would be proud.

Edit - Oh, I forgot to mention - We WANT to support this documentary :) That's why people are frothing at the mouth to watch it! We can only support the movie if there's an outlet for us to buy it - I wonder if you could put it on YouTube for PPV? Surely Youtube will take less of your profit (than indemand). Sir, we wish you nothing but the best with this film.

12/28/12 10:54 PM
Seekntruth

Beautiful Movie! Waited a couple years+, seemed like 10.
12/28/12 11:15 PM
toughcrowdproductions

GunnarWreckedMyAssHAOLE - 

I liked Chaels part, its kind of neccesary imo, no one lauded as 'brilliant or special' by the masses lives without someone thinking they are an idiot. Its often a fine line between deep thinker and nonsensical crazy. While alive Evan was well known for the negative aspects of his overall lifestyle, it wouldnt be honest to tell his story with no one playing Chaels role.

Note that a ton of the old school TQFC guys were not featured, I imagined they didnt care to share what they had to say.

Glad you get it, I always felt that Chael was a necessary voice.

12/28/12 11:16 PM
toughcrowdproductions

Thanks for the kind words, it means everything to me to know that someone appreciates the film.

12/28/12 11:23 PM
ocdacc
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in with my $7 Phone Post
12/28/12 11:24 PM
Tolstolobic

GutturalReef -
Brigham - 
abi - is it on itunes?? Phone Post
This Phone Post

Nothing on iTunes.
This Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.