UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Once I Was A Champion PPV debut tonight

1/4/13 1:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Golden Boy
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Motivated BJ - 

downloading torrent now... i dont have cable.. if i could watch it like joe rogans recent comedy show i will still buy it or itunes

So you decided to post this?
1/4/13 2:16 PM
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golden Boy -
MasterofMartialArts -  Great fucking movie. Very inspirational. One thing I wonder is, if he actually quit drinking completely before he passed? Phone Post

Me and Evan had a falling out and only talked a handful of times the last year of his life. I don't know if he fell off the wagon but I do know he did die sober. There were no signs on alcohol at his camp site.
Thanks for info. Were you in the documentary? Phone Post
1/4/13 5:20 PM
Golden Boy
95 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -
MasterofMartialArts -  Great fucking movie. Very inspirational. One thing I wonder is, if he actually quit drinking completely before he passed? Phone Post

Me and Evan had a falling out and only talked a handful of times the last year of his life. I don't know if he fell off the wagon but I do know he did die sober. There were no signs on alcohol at his camp site.

Yeah, I told the story about pulling him out of a trash can.
1/4/13 5:43 PM
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golden Boy -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -

Holy shit. That was before he started fighting right? Phone Post
1/4/13 7:33 PM
Golden Boy

MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -

No, that was less than a month before he won the title.
1/4/13 8:34 PM
absoluteidiot
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah people should really take the Louie ck route and put their stuff up directly.

He made major bank on that!

If you are self funding it seems like the only thing to do!

Sell stuff for $5, $10

Almost anyone is happy to and able to afford that.

No middle men- everyone's happy!

It's the way of the future.

With twitter and Facebook yuou have all the free advertising you need too! Phone Post
1/4/13 8:46 PM
toughcrowdproductions
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough Crowd Productions, President

Hey guys, it will be available on most of the digital VOD outlets at various points this week (For U.S and Canada). Thanks for the support.

-It's already up on Amazon Instant Video.

1/4/13 10:20 PM
Carlton Fist
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Read this thread 30 seconds later streaming it from Amazon for just a couple bucks. Hit it up UG.
1/4/13 10:27 PM
rufus
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toughcrowdproductions - 

Hey guys, it will be available on most of the digital VOD outlets at various points this week (For U.S and Canada). Thanks for the support.

Can I get it on directv?

1/4/13 10:53 PM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toughcrowdproductions -

Gonna buy it in a little bit!!! :) Phone Post
1/4/13 10:58 PM
grimer
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Went to buy it on Amazon...why does Amazon hate Canada?
1/4/13 11:25 PM
UGCTT_whittaker_is_the _real_demolition _man
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If it comes out on DVD or I'm able to download it I'll happily buy a couple of copies, but without a way to watch it in the UK there's not really much I can do because I don't really want to torrent it.
1/5/13 12:17 AM
toughcrowdproductions
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tough Crowd Productions, President
grimer - Went to buy it on Amazon...why does Amazon hate Canada?

Sorry bro, itunes will definitely be Canada friendly.

1/5/13 1:54 AM
mjm345
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched on Amazon. Definitely worth the hype
1/5/13 2:13 AM
MasterofMartialArts

Golden Boy -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -

Got you. Sorry for the annoying questions. The documentary was great but it unfortunately left me with many questions. Phone Post
1/5/13 9:02 AM
grimer
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

toughcrowdproductions - 
grimer - Went to buy it on Amazon...why does Amazon hate Canada?

Sorry bro, itunes will definitely be Canada friendly.

cool, I really cannot wait to see this. It is torture watching everyone else be able to see it and having to keep waiting but I will do just that and buy it whenever I can. Any idea of when it may be up on itunes?
1/5/13 10:09 AM
Golden Boy

MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -
MasterofMartialArts - 
Golden Boy -

Got you. Sorry for the annoying questions. The documentary was great but it unfortunately left me with many questions. Phone Post

Not annoying at all. Feel free to ask me or Gerard any questions.
1/5/13 10:18 AM
HULKSMASH
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/5/13 4:59 PM
xIanx
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

GB's story's are fantastic and Gerards dedication to E's person/story/expeirence/spirit/message is inspiring. There is a lot that most people will never know about how difficult the process has been, I can only imagine.

"because I already bought my tickets" made me laugh for a while.
1/5/13 11:10 PM
puddlesmith
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the difference between this thread, where everyone is anti- piracy and the OG, which is promoting rampant piracy on multiple threads... is puzzling
1/5/13 11:28 PM
Golden Boy

xIanx  - TTT

GB's story's are fantastic and Gerards dedication to E's person/story/expeirence/spirit/message is inspiring. There is a lot that most people will never know about how difficult the process has been, I can only imagine.

Nah, the funniest was your cutting edge story followed by Ryan's jazzercise experience.
1/6/13 2:08 AM
MasterofMartialArts

Golden Boy -
xIanx  - TTT

Nah, the funniest was your cutting edge story followed by Ryan's jazzercise experience.
Lol Phone Post
1/6/13 4:05 AM
Yer_Momma
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just bought it via Amazon instant! Gotta watch it tomorrow as it's 3am and I'm wearing my drinking boots. Good luck with the finances!

1/6/13 5:07 AM
FreightTrain
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evan Tanner, RIP.
1/6/13 6:20 AM
Dongbar
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golden Boy,

I know you mentioned Evan's brother has all of his writings locked up in his garage. I am more interested in the stuff Evan wrote for his myspace page circa 05-06, when he embarked on a lot of his adventures. Motorcycle trip in the the freezing cold, buying the house, building the playground, sailing the boat, crashing at the Muay Thai gym, talking about going unnoticed at UFCs, general musings, etc. Because it was posted up on the Internet surely that stuff could still be accessed right? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.