UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cerrone: I have 44 guns, they're not taking mine

12/30/12 7:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BertR
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah, born and bred texan david koresh would have been a better example, but trying to score political points by making retarded sweeping generalizations one way or another about a state or party or whatever does more harm than good.
12/30/12 7:33 AM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #1
301 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 7:37 AM

...posting drunk.. don't do it

12/30/12 7:39 AM
Wizgub
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BertR - yeah, born and bred texan david koresh would have been a better example, but trying to score political points by making retarded sweeping generalizations one way or another about a state or party or whatever does more harm than good.
I didnt make any sweeping points or generalisations the red states statistically have a higher gun fatality rate than blue states Phone Post
12/30/12 8:26 AM
Johnwell75

Wizgub - 
BertR - yeah, born and bred texan david koresh would have been a better example, but trying to score political points by making retarded sweeping generalizations one way or another about a state or party or whatever does more harm than good.
I didnt make any sweeping points or generalisations the red states statistically have a higher gun fatality rate than blue states Phone Post

Jesus you sound like a miserable faggot.

12/30/12 8:45 AM
Wizgub
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Johnwell75 -
Wizgub - 

Jesus you sound like a miserable faggot.

Oh im sorry should i be laughing and making japes regarding mass killings?

Is this a humorous subject?

Away and throw shite at the moon Phone Post
12/30/12 9:08 AM
stonepony

Love that Constitution. The power-to-the-government fascists can cry all they want. The Constitution isn't going away. Bummer huh?
12/30/12 9:27 AM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
12/30/12 9:52 AM
youarewhatiswrong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why would europeans care if our population is armed, honestly?

I like this quote from a briefing between a japanese admiral and the emperor (Yamamoto i think was his name)

"We cannot attack the American mainland. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."
12/30/12 9:56 AM
youarewhatiswrong
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightharder - 
Rabid Bunyip - 
RentedMule - I'm sure even the biggest gun haters can realize that simply "taking away the guns" is a terrible idea.

Basically every law-abiding citizen who registers their weapons and lives within the laws of society will lose their ability to defend themselves.

Obviously the people who are robbing convenience stores and doing home invasions aren't using weapons that are registered in their names, and they certainly won't be playing good samaritan and taking their hot .38 special (serial numbers filed off) down to the police station to be "properly disposed of".

The war on drugs has wreaked havoc on our country and cost countless lives and and an immeasurable amount of taxpayer dollars. A war on guns has the potential to be much worse.

The scary part is the government has made so much off of the war on drugs that another bigger, better way to siphon our money might be just what they want.

In short, if you're a smart, hard-working person who values their lives and property, and cares about those around them, you may want to consider buying a couple of unregistered weapons :)
Didn't that psycho kid use his mums registered semi-auto rifle?

If she'd only been allowed to have a sensible pistol for defending her home (arguable IMO if even THAT would be necessary with tighter gun laws) then he may of only been able to shoot 4 or 5 children. Phone Post

Finally a comment that actually makes some sense.

You will never be able to ban guns in America (at least not in certain States). I do not see that being a problem. I personal respect the fact that people want to feel safe,shoot for sport or hunt.

But how is it possible that banning semi automatic weapons (why the hell would you need those as a normal citizen) is such a uphill battle.

There is no sane debate possible because the loonies are once again hijacking the debate. Feels my soul with dread.

Except that he didnt use a semi automatic rifle during his rampage (except for a single kill, his mother at home.) He used two pistols. They found the rifle in the back seat of his car.
12/30/12 9:58 AM
BshMstr
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wizgub - 

the murder rates are relatively even:

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/murder-rates-nationally-and-state

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_states_and_blue_states

however, if you wanna make a point, the southeast typically has the higher murder rates....of course, Chicago and Detroit throw a wrench in there.
12/30/12 10:08 AM
youarewhatiswrong

http://kontradictions.wordpress.com/2012/08/09/why-not-renew-the-assault-weapons-ban-well-ill-tell-you/
12/30/12 10:20 AM
Seemore Butts
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The 2nd amendment is for protection against our government!

I don't give a fuck about criminals. I don't want government having complete control in every facet of my life. If you don't believe the government is capable of doing bad things than you need to take your head out of the sand. Look at the last 10 years. NDAA, Patriot act, Weapons of Mass Destruction Lies, Fast and Furious, and spying on Americans.

If you trust your government like the sheep that you are, I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for you Europeans and Aussies who become slaves to your Orwellian governments.

DON'T TREAD ON ME. People like me and others on this thread keep this world from completely being enslaved by our Orwellian over lords. Some of you don't deserve freedom, you deserve the chains on your feet.
12/30/12 10:30 AM
Wizgub

Seemore Butts - The 2nd amendment is for protection against our government!

I don't give a fuck about criminals. I don't want government having complete control in every facet of my life. If you don't believe the government is capable of doing bad things than you need to take your head out of the sand. Look at the last 10 years. NDAA, Patriot act, Weapons of Mass Destruction Lies, Fast and Furious, and spying on Americans.

If you trust your government like the sheep that you are, I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for you Europeans and Aussies who become slaves to your Orwellian governments.

DON'T TREAD ON ME. People like me and others on this thread keep this world from completely being enslaved by our Orwellian over lords. Some of you don't deserve freedom, you deserve the chains on your feet.
I dont feel like a slave. I can work or not travel where i want have sex move abroad eat what and when i want drink gamble.

AND i can do all this and more without worrying when i go and see batman, or sending children to school, or going to the shops, or walking home at night that some guy will pull a gun on me

Is this slavery?
Am i a slave

I seem to be more free than you do what with your fear of goverment and DEM TAKIN YOUR FREEDOMS the constitution was made 300 years ago in a quite different world do you not think there is a chance bits of it are out dated? Phone Post
12/30/12 10:44 AM
youarewhatiswrong

Wizgub - 

I dont feel like a slave. I can work or not travel where i want have sex move abroad eat what and when i want drink gamble.

AND i can do all this and more without worrying when i go and see batman, or sending children to school, or going to the shops, or walking home at night that some guy will pull a gun on me

Is this slavery?
Am i a slave

I seem to be more free than you do what with your fear of goverment and DEM TAKIN YOUR FREEDOMS the constitution was made 300 years ago in a quite different world do you not think there is a chance bits of it are out dated? Phone Post

You can keep your Utopia. I thought Europeans were supposed to have a longer historical memory than we over here. 300 years is not a long time, and far less time has passed since the world wars. When your gun free Utopia has survived a little longer, perhaps you will have a case.

Also, the majority of our gun crime here is perpetrated by blacks and hispanics (hispanic/whites are listed as whites in federal statistics, making the statistics seem less skewed than they are, while hispanic/whites are listed as hispanic when they are victims). Perhaps we could just ban blacks and hispanics? The gun rampage that you like to hold up as examples were perpetrated by a white man. They are statistical aberrations in that sense, just as are the acts themselves. They don't happen often. While they are awful to behold, they are a statistical blip.

12/30/12 10:46 AM
youarewhatiswrong

Also, YOU LIVE ON A FUCKING ISLAND. Your population is for the most part homogenous. If you think what works in your little geographically isolated corner of the world would work here, then you really don't have any concept of what it's like to live here.
12/30/12 10:51 AM
SmackyBear
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wizgub -  http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-death-rate-per-100-000 Phone Post

Firearm death rate isn't necessarily a great statistic, as it includes much more than just murders by firearm, most notably suicide which usually accounts for a great deal of firearm deaths.*

Case in point: Alaska

On your graph, they have 20 firearm deaths per 100k.

But the total murder rate in Alaska last year was 4.0 per 100k.

Obviously, suicides are bad too, but they certainly could have been carried out without firearms. Japan and China have much worse suicide problems than the US, and they manage to do it without firearms.

Also, the whole concept of red state/blue state for analysis is horribly flawed. Of the myriad of variables, using a simplistic color code based on plurality results of a multi-issue election seems pointless at best.

* In the US in 2011, there were 19,766 firearm suicides, 11,101 firearm homicides, and 851 fatal accidents involving firearms. So over 60% of firearm deaths were suicide.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_06.pdf
12/30/12 11:02 AM
SamboSlim187

Here's the part where a bunch of nerds argue over gun control on an MMA forum. Phone Post
12/30/12 11:07 AM
krept
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well, Cerrone is absolutely right! The Government is NOT going to take his guns; why would they? There is a vast chasm between the between the desire and the ability to take them.

If he's inferring .gov can't take his guns, he's laughably mistaken. Even if the Government chose to play nice and not pull a Waco or Ruby Ridge or Afghanistan or Iraq, he would at best delay them and that is assuming he has enough resources stockpiled and the ability to obtain more (like AIR when they pump in CN gas).

To me it doesn't matter why he has guns or how many he has. Some guy probably has 100 cars or saws. If he collects, fine. If he is serious about self-defense he should realize that guns are the next to last layer in a system of layered defenses. One of the outermost layers is information control; I'm not sure what purpose it serves to tell everyone how many guns you have.

What should be impressive is the ability to use em well, like Crocop. Hardware doesn't really matter if your software makes it run like shit.
12/30/12 11:27 AM
Wizgub

youarewhatiswrong -
Wizgub - 

Is this slavery?
Am i a slave

You can keep your Utopia. I thought Europeans were supposed to have a longer historical memory than we over here. 300 years is not a long time, and far less time has passed since the world wars. When your gun free Utopia has survived a little longer, perhaps you will have a case.

Also, the majority of our gun crime here is perpetrated by blacks and hispanics (hispanic/whites are listed as whites in federal statistics, making the statistics seem less skewed than they are, while hispanic/whites are listed as hispanic when they are victims). Perhaps we could just ban blacks and hispanics? The gun rampage that you like to hold up as examples were perpetrated by a white man. They are statistical aberrations in that sense, just as are the acts themselves. They don't happen often. While they are awful to behold, they are a statistical blip.

Blacks and hispanics ant bred for killing
Guns are made to kill

Why dont we give every person a nuclear weapon, hell they dont kill people

LETS LEGALISE HEROIN

Heroin doesnt kill people its the person taking it! Phone Post
12/30/12 11:31 AM
krept
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here's how it plays out...

"MOLON LABE!!!!"

"Okey dokie!"

They back off, cut the utilities and wait for a couple days. If they want to be jerks, they blare loud music... all while collecting double-overtime pay.

Back when the 2nd Amendment was penned, a rifle had much more importance than it does today. I firmly believe in the right of the individual to own firearms and the Castle Doctrine... but lets not be silly. The intent should be clarified to allow personal protection when (not if) .gov can't come to the rescue like during the LA Riots and Katrina.

As the nut in San Diego showed a while back, a tank is not going to stop even a local police force, much less a rifle against the feds. The proposition that a rifle is somehow going to stop tyranny is outdated. Anonymous clearly demonstrates the 21st century parallel... and no I am not saying a keyboard is a substitute for a firearm.
12/30/12 11:34 AM
Seemore Butts
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wizgub - 

Is this slavery?
Am i a slave

Outdated?

Absolutely not. The principles and philosophy still hold up today. You seem to be more free? Come on. You aren't. You are watched and tracked by big brother every step you take. You have become a slave, you don't even question authority, or that you have god given rights as a human. I feel sorry for you. Good thing there are people here in our country willing to fight for sheep like you.
12/30/12 11:54 AM
Wizgub

Seemore Butts -
Wizgub - 

Is this slavery?
Am i a slave

Outdated?

Absolutely not. The principles and philosophy still hold up today. You seem to be more free? Come on. You aren't. You are watched and tracked by big brother every step you take. You have become a slave, you don't even question authority, or that you have god given rights as a human. I feel sorry for you. Good thing there are people here in our country willing to fight for sheep like you.
Yet you have your liberties stripped with Things like the patriot act, prison sentences are far longer and prisoners have less rights, you still have capital punishment, your drinking sex gambling and marriage laws are far more strict.

What the fuck difference does a guy looking at a cctv camera have to my ability to do ANYTHING! Im not doing anything illegal so they dont give a shit

Yea keep telling yourself your liberating the free world and giving us all freedom while clutching to your gun scared that someone will rape kill and molest you if you dont have it

FREEDOM FUCK YEA Phone Post
12/30/12 11:58 AM
Seemore Butts

I am not afraid of some one killing or raping me.

I am afraid of my government and people like you. People who will sell their souls for a little "security". Your country is the reason we have the 2nd amendment. You are such a sheep you welcome being recorded by CCTV, look at your pathetic self.
12/30/12 12:13 PM
CauliflowerCouture

Glovegate -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -  Who needs 44 guns? Phone Post

How is it your business?

It became our business when he announced it to the public on twitter Phone Post
12/30/12 12:36 PM
Wizgub

Seemore Butts - I am not afraid of some one killing or raping me.

I am afraid of my government and people like you. People who will sell their souls for a little "security". Your country is the reason we have the 2nd amendment. You are such a sheep you welcome being recorded by CCTV, look at your pathetic self.
What are you afraid of the govement doing to you? Do you not have CCTV in your country? Would we not have it if we had guns? Im a law abiding citizen so please tell me what i have to fear from
CCTV

Go on im waiting Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.