UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cerrone: I have 44 guns, they're not taking mine

12/30/12 12:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wizgub
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh an a goverment with the likes of drones tanks etc would wipe out disorganised rednecks like you if it wanted guns or no. Phone Post
12/30/12 12:55 PM
MdGeist
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wizgub - 
Seemore Butts - I am not afraid of some one killing or raping me.

I am afraid of my government and people like you. People who will sell their souls for a little "security". Your country is the reason we have the 2nd amendment. You are such a sheep you welcome being recorded by CCTV, look at your pathetic self.
What are you afraid of the govement doing to you? Do you not have CCTV in your country? Would we not have it if we had guns? Im a law abiding citizen so please tell me what i have to fear from
CCTV

Go on im waiting Phone Post

So your cool with being monitored by CCTV and essentially having your own country baby-sit you every time you decide to leave your home but your totally opposed to the Patriot Act which merely allows surveillance of individuals that are suspected of commiting terrorist acts?

So you are advocate of gun control for public safety yet oppose the incarceration of dangerous individuals in our society and oppose preventions taken to stop terrorists from killing thousands of people?

12/30/12 12:55 PM
Bentleysuper8

Edited: 12/30/12 12:55 PM
Seemore Butts - 
Outdated?

Absolutely not. The principles and philosophy still hold up today. You seem to be more free? Come on. You aren't. You are watched and tracked by big brother every step you take. You have become a slave, you don't even question authority, or that you have god given rights as a human. I feel sorry for you. Good thing there are people here in our country willing to fight for sheep like you.

Hold up here, you are freaked out by being tracked and watched 24 hours a day and that takes away freedom.....

and you believe in god? The ULTIMATE big brother? Good thing there are atheists in the world to fight for your freedom of thought.
12/30/12 1:00 PM
Seemore Butts
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wizgub -  Oh an a goverment with the likes of drones tanks etc would wipe out disorganised rednecks like you if it wanted guns or no. Phone Post

I am not a redneck. I am a clean cut military man.

I don't worry about drones or tanks, because the military backs the 2nd amendment. I don't know any one who supports gun bans in military and law enforcement. The government should be afraid of us, that is why we have the 2nd amendment!

12/30/12 1:01 PM
Seemore Butts
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bentleysuper8 - 
Seemore Butts - 
Outdated?

Absolutely not. The principles and philosophy still hold up today. You seem to be more free? Come on. You aren't. You are watched and tracked by big brother every step you take. You have become a slave, you don't even question authority, or that you have god given rights as a human. I feel sorry for you. Good thing there are people here in our country willing to fight for sheep like you.

Hold up here, you are freaked out by being tracked and watched 24 hours a day and that takes away freedom.....

and you believe in god? The ULTIMATE big brother? Good thing there are atheists in the world to fight for your freedom of thought.
WAT?
12/30/12 1:03 PM
Bentleysuper8

At least the government lets you think what you want. God condemns you for THINKING shit he does not approve of.
12/30/12 1:05 PM
Seemore Butts

Bentleysuper8 - At least the government lets you think what you want. God condemns you for THINKING shit he does not approve of.

I don't give a fuck about god dude.

Let me rephrase what I said for you.

"you have big bang theory rights as a human"

Better?
12/30/12 3:57 PM
Zaph
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 4:02 PM

Control and ban are two different things.

Here in Canada, we have gun control.  That doesn't stop anyone from getting a gun, it just makes it a bit harder, and imposes some limitations of the kinds of guns we can have.  Fully automatic firearms, for example, are classified as prohibited weapons. 

I'm against a ban on guns in the US (I'm a dual citizen, so yes, I can have an opinion on this matter), but I have no problem with making it difficult for insane people and total idiots to have them.

All that being said, there's plenty of idiocy on both sides of this argument.

ETA: this post has been up a minute and I already got voted down once for it.  Some people are way too passionate about this stuff. 

12/30/12 4:03 PM
paluka

ufc fans are retarded. Not because they are pro gun but because theyll actually argue the point on the internet.

Cindy
12/30/12 4:11 PM
Bentleysuper8

Seemore Butts - 
Bentleysuper8 - At least the government lets you think what you want. God condemns you for THINKING shit he does not approve of.

I don't give a fuck about god dude.

Let me rephrase what I said for you.

"you have big bang theory rights as a human"

Better?

Yes. I don't have any issue with the basic principle of your argument, I just thought it was ironic you objected to being monitored 24/7 and invoked the god given rights thing.

As long as most people get to watch the game on the weekend and have their latte, they won't question the creep of government intrusion on their lives till it's too late. Sad to say I'm one of those sheep. It's just so easy to go along. I live in Canada so I'm under the most likely delusional mind set that it's not so bad up here.
12/30/12 4:44 PM
Seemore Butts

Well dude. I agree. I am basically from Canada (maine). We don't have any gun violence, yet every one and their mother has an arsenal of weapons. It isn't guns that are the problem, it is society. I don't trust the government, even though I work for them (maybe that is why I don't) and I feel it is absolutely necessary to keep the government in check.

I am not a god nut at all. I just feel we have basic rights as humans, and self defense is one of them. Our founding fathers thought the same. Maybe god Given right should be replaced with Human Rights? Either way I am keeping my guns.
12/30/12 5:10 PM
Bentleysuper8

12/30/12 5:32 PM
UncleDavid

Actually the murder rate with guns went up in the UK after guns have been banned. So much for a ban fighting the causes of violence. Mexico has outlawed guns as well and look at the crazy violence they got in their country. Did a ban help at all? Not as far as im concerned.

You know why these kinda shootings get worse every time?! It's because of the scum media hyping these shooting maniacs, making them known in the whole world. Everybody knows that POS Auora shooter but does anyone of you know who the victimes were? Only one? I thought so...

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that jumping off a bridge wont get you the attention that a mass murder will, thanks to the media for that!

Why werent there any school mass shootings before 1999 when americans had guns as well? The presence of a gun doesnt automatically make you a murderer. People dont get shot in sweden or switzerland even though they have alot of guns.

Im not a fan of selling a gun to everyone that wants one. But responsible citizens should always be allowed to own whatever gun they like (an as many as they want).

Oh and by the way: that assault weapons bashing is absolutely ridiculous. 98% of all shooting cases where done with handguns or shotguns. These "assault" weapons are allowed in most european states as well and you dont see us shooting anyone with those either. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:26 PM
jasonhightower
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph -

Control and ban are two different things.

Here in Canada, we have gun control.  That doesn't stop anyone from getting a gun, it just makes it a bit harder, and imposes some limitations of the kinds of guns we can have.  Fully automatic firearms, for example, are classified as prohibited weapons. 

I'm against a ban on guns in the US (I'm a dual citizen, so yes, I can have an opinion on this matter), but I have no problem with making it difficult for insane people and total idiots to have them.

All that being said, there's plenty of idiocy on both sides of this argument.

ETA: this post has been up a minute and I already got voted down once for it.  Some people are way too passionate about this stuff. 

I'm with you on this perspective. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:33 PM
jasonhightower
173 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UncleDavid - Actually the murder rate with guns went up in the UK after guns have been banned. So much for a ban fighting the causes of violence. Mexico has outlawed guns as well and look at the crazy violence they got in their country. Did a ban help at all? Not as far as im concerned.

You know why these kinda shootings get worse every time?! It's because of the scum media hyping these shooting maniacs, making them known in the whole world. Everybody knows that POS Auora shooter but does anyone of you know who the victimes were? Only one? I thought so...

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to realize that jumping off a bridge wont get you the attention that a mass murder will, thanks to the media for that!

Why werent there any school mass shootings before 1999 when americans had guns as well? The presence of a gun doesnt automatically make you a murderer. People dont get shot in sweden or switzerland even though they have alot of guns.

Im not a fan of selling a gun to everyone that wants one. But responsible citizens should always be allowed to own whatever gun they like (an as many as they want).

Oh and by the way: that assault weapons bashing is absolutely ridiculous. 98% of all shooting cases where done with handguns or shotguns. These "assault" weapons are allowed in most european states as well and you dont see us shooting anyone with those either. Phone Post
More factual intel and wisdom being shared. Unfortunately it won't sway those refusing to look at the deeper issues in the US. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:26 PM
chaplinshouse
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 7:26 PM

i love how don talks about living in a closet, hard times and such.  meanwhile he was born into a family with loads of cash.  maybe by closet he meant "house with less than 2000 sq feet"?  bj penn have similar stories?

12/30/12 7:34 PM
Mr Mike from NC
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -  Who needs 44 guns? Phone Post

Ah, a practical guy? Well, not everyone is a practical utilitarian. He has 44 guns because he enjoys shooting and, collecting. People often have more than they need because they find "things" interesting.
12/30/12 7:44 PM
Mr Mike from NC
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wizgub - 
youarewhatiswrong -
Wizgub - 
Seemore Butts - The 2nd amendment is for protection against our government!

I don't give a fuck about criminals. I don't want government having complete control in every facet of my life. If you don't believe the government is capable of doing bad things than you need to take your head out of the sand. Look at the last 10 years. NDAA, Patriot act, Weapons of Mass Destruction Lies, Fast and Furious, and spying on Americans.

If you trust your government like the sheep that you are, I feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for you Europeans and Aussies who become slaves to your Orwellian governments.

DON'T TREAD ON ME. People like me and others on this thread keep this world from completely being enslaved by our Orwellian over lords. Some of you don't deserve freedom, you deserve the chains on your feet.
I dont feel like a slave. I can work or not travel where i want have sex move abroad eat what and when i want drink gamble.

AND i can do all this and more without worrying when i go and see batman, or sending children to school, or going to the shops, or walking home at night that some guy will pull a gun on me

Is this slavery?
Am i a slave

I seem to be more free than you do what with your fear of goverment and DEM TAKIN YOUR FREEDOMS the constitution was made 300 years ago in a quite different world do you not think there is a chance bits of it are out dated? Phone Post

You can keep your Utopia. I thought Europeans were supposed to have a longer historical memory than we over here. 300 years is not a long time, and far less time has passed since the world wars. When your gun free Utopia has survived a little longer, perhaps you will have a case.

Also, the majority of our gun crime here is perpetrated by blacks and hispanics (hispanic/whites are listed as whites in federal statistics, making the statistics seem less skewed than they are, while hispanic/whites are listed as hispanic when they are victims). Perhaps we could just ban blacks and hispanics? The gun rampage that you like to hold up as examples were perpetrated by a white man. They are statistical aberrations in that sense, just as are the acts themselves. They don't happen often. While they are awful to behold, they are a statistical blip.

Blacks and hispanics ant bred for killing
Guns are made to kill

Why dont we give every person a nuclear weapon, hell they dont kill people

LETS LEGALISE HEROIN

Heroin doesnt kill people its the person taking it! Phone Post

Guns for the civilian market are not made to kill other people, unless the company discusses self-defense in their literature, which is a positive in my book. Guns are made to shoot bullets from the barrel in an efficient manner. They are used for killing because of that. A gun cannot pull it's trigger by itself, hence we say that it's the person doing the killing, not the gun. The gun is merely a tool. Some think that the mere sight of a gun, or it;s touch will possess a person, but that must be only some people. I've always the healthy fear and, keep it extremly safe when I've shot a gun.
12/30/12 8:29 PM
JitznPound

What is wrong with the USA??? You all get upset when you here of these mass shootings but you never want to do anything about it.
Over here in Australia we had a mass shooting in Tasmania, Martin Bryant killed 35 people in cold blood, it had a huge impact on everyone in the country. So much so that we banned the right to own a SEMI AUTOMATIC gun.
Do you think there has been any mass shootings here since the??? Well the answer is NO!!!!
But it's not just the semi autos, your country makes it to easy for people to get guns, over here it takes months to get a license and if you are buying a gun we have a 30 day cooling off period.
Don't get me wrong there is crazy people everywhere you go, but I don't understand why everyone in the USA needs a gun for protection. Where I live no one owns guns and if they do its for hunting not for when they have a burglar. Human life is precious and we only get one shot at it. BAN SEMI AUTOS YOU SELFISH ASSHOLES!!! Phone Post
12/30/12 8:31 PM
JitznPound

Unwariestpickle - Where i come from almost every household has guns and we have very low crime rates.

It's sad to see so many people around the world lose there rights. It's even more sad when citizens try to justify it.

I guess if i had never used a gun before i would have the same opinion. You don't miss the rights you've never had.

Justify the little kids that got shot you dumb fuck. Oh that's right your from USA and your head is too far up your own ass to realise Phone Post
12/30/12 10:11 PM
Mr Mike from NC

It's not crazy people, but criminals and, if you don't understand the need for self=protection, good for you. You like in the type of place that Unwariestpickle lives and, his area has lots of guns, which was his point.

In many areas of the US, there is rampant crime. America is 315 million people, with varying socio-economic groups and, races, so it's often a bad mix, especially in ethnic areas, where members of your own ethnic group often prey on you. In my town, most of the home invasions are done to Hispanics by Hispanics. In my neighborhood, I don't see any crime, but that could change.
12/31/12 12:44 AM
stonepony

Wizgub - 
UGK4Life - Out of all my friends I grew up with that chose the criminal path,99% of them own guns. Their guns of choice are not legal in the first place! 0% of Uzis and mack 11s are made or sold around here! No fully autos or street sweepers are sold here. They don't give a fuck about laws and never will. Tell me more about how disarming citizens helps crime? Are you serious?
Because disarming citizens HAS helped crime, figures show that in britian, europe and asia. Phone Post

No. Murder went up following gun bans. You're happy that more people died, from knives. etc. Because you're brainwashed.
12/31/12 12:53 AM
stonepony

JitznPound -  What is wrong with the USA??? You all get upset when you here of these mass shootings but you never want to do anything about it.
Over here in Australia we had a mass shooting in Tasmania, Martin Bryant killed 35 people in cold blood, it had a huge impact on everyone in the country. So much so that we banned the right to own a SEMI AUTOMATIC gun.
Do you think there has been any mass shootings here since the??? Well the answer is NO!!!!
But it's not just the semi autos, your country makes it to easy for people to get guns, over here it takes months to get a license and if you are buying a gun we have a 30 day cooling off period.
Don't get me wrong there is crazy people everywhere you go, but I don't understand why everyone in the USA needs a gun for protection. Where I live no one owns guns and if they do its for hunting not for when they have a burglar. Human life is precious and we only get one shot at it. BAN SEMI AUTOS YOU SELFISH ASSHOLES!!! Phone Post

Yes, you were thrilled to give up your self defense rights, and your free speech rights. Congratulations. And you're unselfish and caring because you look a raped woman in the face tell her if she was smart she should have called a police officer.

America has plenty of gun-controlled liberal utopias. Like, Chicago and DC. You can spot them by the huge number of bodies being carried out every single day. Fortunately those gun bans are being overturned by the courts left and right. And states are deregulating gun-ownership. And, of course, crime has dropped as a result.

The threat of Obama, and his power-to-the-government tools wanting to take our rights away has resulted in huge surges in gun sales and concealed carry applications. Millions of new people buying guns, and carrying guns.

Yet the anti-rights submissives can't ever point to a corresponding spike in gun crime, or violent crime, or any crime. Weird huh? All people like you can do is point at Detroit (New Mogadishu), a liberal utopia war zone, and suggest that the rest of America should be the same.

No thanks. We'll keep our rights. We are not owned by politicians, we are free people.
12/31/12 1:01 AM
JimmersonzGlove
507 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 - 

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

So all you have to do is weed out the mentally ill from society, and problem solved!

People who worship Reagan will have trouble grappling with this issue.

12/31/12 1:15 AM
stonepony

JimmersonzGlove - 
Bat21 - 

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

So all you have to do is weed out the mentally ill from society, and problem solved!

People who worship Reagan will have trouble grappling with this issue.

Why? Because Reagan made it more difficult for the government to lock people away against their will? I'm sure you have trouble grappling with the idea of the government not being able use it's goons to imprison people based on the whim and discretion of whatever convenient lacky is available at the time. Leftist societies have always had trouble with the concept. That's why journalists in those societies get locked up in mental institutions and lobotomized for criticizing the government. Unless they were lucky enough to just be flung out a window like they did in Russia.

Obviously there must be a middle-ground, but, the anti-rights crowd doesn't like the idea. They like the idea of the government dominating people. Making them defenseless, and locking them away forever if some effeminate brainwashed quack snaps his fingers.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.