UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cerrone: I have 44 guns, they're not taking mine

1/27/13 2:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
subwrassler
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"That's actually a really ridiculous, jingoistic post that exhibits no understanding whatsoever of our history as a nation or western history in general."

No comment as I have not seen the movie.

gun control is controversial enough
1/27/13 6:21 PM
Dark Knight
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Virginio -  Jeez, how many paranoid delusionals actually think that gun control means the government is going to send an official notice demanding that their guns be turned in??

My god, the stupidity is astounding. Phone Post

In NY, you now will be the last owner of certain banned guns. You can sell them to a dealer, sell them out of state or turn them in. But you cannot sell them to another person in NY.

In late December, New York Governor Andrew M. Cuomo, a Democrat, said that confiscation of guns from law-abiding citizens "could be an option."
1/27/13 8:44 PM
burner22
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Molsonmuscle360 -
anunaki -  If your drug dealers dont own guns, you live In a great neighborhood! But thats your neck of the woods. I know plenty of hunters that have 10-15 guns easy and if you want to collect them and have 50 then why the fuck not.

Stop letting the government think for you! Train your kids to handle them if your gonna keep them and if you don't want them then guess what? You don't have to own them! Phone Post

Honestly, the violence in my town is mostly relegated to the Somali population that lives in the downtown region.  There are lots of bar fights and people get stabbed all the time in the bar.  But if someone gets shot, you can almost guarntee their name is Mohammed or Abdi or something similar.

Replace "Somali" with "Lebanese" and it's pretty much the same in Sydney. Phone Post
1/27/13 10:00 PM
Rabid Bunyip
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Cowboy won't give up his guns, govt can just send Pettis around to his ranch to collect them.

Problem solved. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.