UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cerrone: I have 44 guns, they're not taking mine

12/29/12 4:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mic the Tapper
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikegli -
GaryColeman -  This is why the rest of the world think Americans are retarded. Phone Post

Because we wont let our government disarm us so they can do whatever the fuck they want?
Thats right, because genocide has never happened or never been attempted. Those tall tales (fictional obviously) of Jews and Rwandans killed were not preempted by a massive disarmament.

The first amendment protects us from the government.
The eighth amendment protects us from the government.
I think you are seeing a trend here...but if not the 2nd amendment is also to protect us from the government.

If you find the Constitution so objectionable, maybe you should pack up.

You're foolish.
Hahaha... Stop reenforcing the stereotypes! Phone Post
12/29/12 4:31 PM
Mic the Tapper

SKARHEAD -
GaryColeman -  This is why the rest of the world think Americans are retarded. Phone Post

If it wasn't for America the world would be overrun and ruled by commies and muslims...and you wouldn't even be allowed to post on the internet.
Stop drinking the draino. It's not doing you any favors my friend. Phone Post
12/29/12 4:37 PM
Mic the Tapper

john joe -
mikegli - 
GaryColeman - 
youarewhatiswrong -

No, the rest of the world thinks Americans are retarded because we let our government run rampant.
So you think the gun ban is a bad idea and to prevent gun related deaths everyone should get a gun because even though its not working now, it will work eventually? Phone Post

Connecticut has a gun ban dipshit, how did that prevent anything?
Shall we ban swimming pools too? You realize kids drown in swimming pools right? Problem is, there is no political agenda with swimming pools.

how often have swimming pools been used as an offensive weapon against innocent victims? What about semi and fully-automatic swimming pools, the latter being entirely designed and built for military combat?

and yeah, cars have been used as a murder weapon

"OMG WELL WHY DONT WE BAN CARS THEN IF YOURE BANNING GUNS?"

because nothing else is like a gun; nothing is as easy to use for easy killing as a gun. So talk of cars, kitchen knives and pools is all bullshit because none are designed as weapons and if youre really not sure, have a think about which one you would use in a fight to the death. Pool?
Amen brother. Top comment in this thread. Phone Post
12/29/12 4:38 PM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Listen, when Europe can go a few years without a war involving millions of civilians being slaughtered then perhaps we can have an argument about whose system has been more successful. Until then, I'll take my chances with the people who believe that success can be found through toil and determination, who don't feel like they need their government to do it for them.

We also have one of the most diverse populations of any nation on the planet. I'm sure that doesn't contribute to conflicts. I'd love to see a breakdown of what percentage of our murder count occurs in areas that are the largest recipients of the social programs that you Europeans love so much.
12/29/12 4:45 PM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Donald Cerrone cant shoot 44 guns at the same time. But one fully auto can take out a theater. Those guns should not be sold to civilians imo. Phone Post
12/29/12 4:46 PM
Cyril Jeff
186 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

twitter = @theCyrildotcom
fishyfish -

only 26000 ?  that's not so bad.  I thought it was much higher.  carry on.

32,000 died in auto accidents, and over 500,000 of heart disease, why does no one wage war on cars and fast food? Phone Post
12/29/12 4:50 PM
HexRei

Edited: 12/29/12 4:50 PM
youarewhatiswrong - Listen, when Europe can go a few years without a war involving millions of civilians being slaughtered then perhaps we can have an argument about whose system has been more successful. Until then, I'll take my chances with the people who believe that success can be found through toil and determination, who don't feel like they need their government to do it for them.

We also have one of the most diverse populations of any nation on the planet. I'm sure that doesn't contribute to conflicts. I'd love to see a breakdown of what percentage of our murder count occurs in areas that are the largest recipients of the social programs that you Europeans love so much.

Hey, us Murricans love our social programs too! We just like to pretend we don't. Did you know that redstaters that tend to support candidates that campaign against programs like welfare and foodstamps actually are greater consumers of them? Ironic, isn't it?

I mean yeah, its because red states are overall poorer than blue states and genuinely need it more, but the fact remains.
12/29/12 4:52 PM
HexRei

Cyril Jeff - 
fishyfish -

only 26000 ?  that's not so bad.  I thought it was much higher.  carry on.

32,000 died in auto accidents, and over 500,000 of heart disease, why does no one wage war on cars and fast food? Phone Post

There actually are laws passed regarding automobiles to try to make them safer, all the time. The industry is heavily regulated.

Of course we NEED cars for our society to function. Fast food is a moot point. The only people dying from fast food are killing themselve voluntarily, which is a bit different from murdering someone else, or many someone elses.
12/29/12 4:54 PM
Petey B
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to get into a whole ban guns /don't ban guns argument. What I'm curious about is where the suggestion of the government taking guns comes from? Except for people saying "they won't take my guns", all I've seen about gun control is potentially banning the sale of certain guns in the future, not retroactively. Am I missing something? Phone Post
12/29/12 4:55 PM
DAVID H
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/29/12 4:56 PM
LOL at the American bashing on this thread. Over the years, while on vacations to different places, I have been fortunate to meet people from all over the world. With the execption of a few, they were all nice, friendly people. I had some fun times with them.

But, many people from countries outside of the US, who post here, seem to like bashing the US and come off rather trashy. Why is that??? Maybe the successful ones, the ones who can afford vacations are not bitter, jealous, trashy, douch bags, like the ones who post here.
12/29/12 4:58 PM
Petey B
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On a side note I saw on the news yesterday that a gun buyback program somewhere did yield a bunch of guns AND 2 rocket launchers. I thought that was interesting. Phone Post
12/29/12 5:00 PM
Petey B

DAVID H - LOL at the American bashing on this thread. Over the years, while on vacations to different places, I have been fortunate to meet people from all over the world. With the execption of a few, they were all nice, friendly people. I had some fun times with them.

But, many people from countries outside of the US, who post here, seem to like bashing the US and come off rather trashy. Why is that??? Maybe the successful ones, the ones who can afford vacations are not bitter, jealous, trashy, douch bags, like the ones who post here.
People do not act the same on the internet as they do in person. I know some ridiculously nice people who make me want to throw up with their online craziness. Phone Post
12/29/12 5:02 PM
kevsh
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mikegli - 
GaryColeman - 
youarewhatiswrong -

No, the rest of the world thinks Americans are retarded because we let our government run rampant.
So you think the gun ban is a bad idea and to prevent gun related deaths everyone should get a gun because even though its not working now, it will work eventually? Phone Post

Connecticut has a gun ban dipshit, how did that prevent anything?
Shall we ban swimming pools too? You realize kids drown in swimming pools right? Problem is, there is no political agenda with swimming pools.

I was waiting for an idiotic post like this, first page I'm impressed!

If you took all of about 30 seconds to think about why swimming pools are acceptable and guns are not you'd realize how absolutely moronic this argument is.

I've argued gun control so many times and I realize it's a pointless debate. For some reason a certain segment of society simply loves guns. It's not about home protection or hunting or merely collecting; It's a love affair.

The day people stop cherishing firearms is a day we can have an honest, open and mature debate. Until then might as well go to a church and try to convince Sunday mass there is no God.
12/29/12 5:03 PM
Broder

Anyone comes to take my guns they are going to have to take them by force. The constitution gives all Americans the right to own firearms to defend themselves against a tyrannical government. I don't care what some corrupt government or kangaroo court says about it either. If the government wants my guns let them come get them.
12/29/12 5:10 PM
PirateJax

thewellhungarian - 

Here are facts and figures about gun control, no opinions 

lmao at your description. I knew within the first 5 seconds which "no opinion" side this video would take based on the title "TRUE News". My logic being only weak minded people who don't really believe in their own arguments try to overcompensate in other ways. Also lol'ing at the guys "non opionated" smirk when reciting the "anti-gun logic" and the lack of sources for most "facts and figures."

Why the fuck do so few people in this world expect/require valid sources for information in order to immediately believe (let alone to merely consider it, as a scientist would) it?! "Uh dur her, the youtube video told me cuntries without guns have MORE murders, i saws it on the youtube video! i saws it!"
12/29/12 5:20 PM
HexRei

Broder - Anyone comes to take my guns they are going to have to take them by force. The constitution gives all Americans the right to own firearms to defend themselves against a tyrannical government. I don't care what some corrupt government or kangaroo court says about it either. If the government wants my guns let them come get them.

Golly, I'm sure you've got the government shaking in their boots, lol.
12/29/12 5:25 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/29/12 5:24 PM
youarewhatiswrong - You're not going to pretend that the United States hasn't provided the bulk of the Western World's military forces, are you? China isn't famous for it's social freedoms, nor was Soviet Russia. I'm not a fan of the military industrial complex, but Europe would be a different place without the United States.

They'd all be speaking German or Russian, for example.

12/29/12 5:26 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/29/12 5:27 PM
kevsh - 
I've argued gun control so many times and I realize it's a pointless debate. For some reason a certain segment of society simply loves guns. It's not about home protection or hunting or merely collecting; It's a love affair.

It's about a love affair with liberty, and the belief that gov't is the servant of the individual.

12/29/12 5:29 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
SKARHEAD - 

If it wasn't for America the world would be overrun and ruled by commies and muslims...and you wouldn't even be allowed to post on the internet.

lol wut

What part did you not understand ? You obviously can't argue against it w/ any kind of facts or logic
12/29/12 5:29 PM
tbi0904
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Broder - Anyone comes to take my guns they are going to have to take them by force. The constitution gives all Americans the right to own firearms to defend themselves against a tyrannical government. I don't care what some corrupt government or kangaroo court says about it either. If the government wants my guns let them come get them.

No one's coming for your guns. Quick question. Why does any gun legislation automatically have to go to "the gubmint comin ta take muh guns, by god!!!" extreme? Close the gun show loophole? Takin muh guns! 100 round drums maybe not being the best idea for civilian ownership? Takin muh guns! Not being allowed to be hammered in public with a gun (Iowa)? Takin muh guns! I don't get this irrational fear of the government confiscating firearms from people.
12/29/12 5:31 PM
SKARHEAD
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HexRei - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
HexRei - 
SKARHEAD - 

lol wut

You're not going to pretend that the United States hasn't provided the bulk of the Western World's military forces, are you? China isn't famous for it's social freedoms, nor was Soviet Russia. I'm not a fan of the military industrial complex, but Europe would be a different place without the United States.

Ironically, they wouldn't be the same if not for Soviet Russia, either.

And the US does certainly have the best military of the west. We also fight pointless war after pointless war to justify that military's existence.

And that has nothing to do with anything...America isn't perfect, but it's far better than the alternative.

Fact remains tht if it wasn't for America to keep the commies and muslims in check...the world would be a very dreary place and you wouldn't even be allowed to post on here.
12/29/12 5:58 PM
Wasa-B
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SKARHEAD - 
HexRei - 
youarewhatiswrong - 
HexRei - 
SKARHEAD - 

lol wut

You're not going to pretend that the United States hasn't provided the bulk of the Western World's military forces, are you? China isn't famous for it's social freedoms, nor was Soviet Russia. I'm not a fan of the military industrial complex, but Europe would be a different place without the United States.

Ironically, they wouldn't be the same if not for Soviet Russia, either.

And the US does certainly have the best military of the west. We also fight pointless war after pointless war to justify that military's existence.

And that has nothing to do with anything...America isn't perfect, but it's far better than the alternative.

Fact remains tht if it wasn't for America to keep the commies and muslims in check...the world would be a very dreary place and you wouldn't even be allowed to post on here.

What does "in check" mean?
12/29/12 6:26 PM
UGCTT_Fillthy

Edited: 12/29/12 6:26 PM
tbi0904 - 

No one's coming for your guns. Quick question. Why does any gun legislation automatically have to go to "the gubmint comin ta take muh guns, by god!!!" extreme? Close the gun show loophole? Takin muh guns! 100 round drums maybe not being the best idea for civilian ownership? Takin muh guns! Not being allowed to be hammered in public with a gun (Iowa)? Takin muh guns! I don't get this irrational fear of the government confiscating firearms from people.

define gun show loophole.  You can't, it doesn't exist.

100 rd magazines are part of a well-regulated militia.  

Being drunk in public is illegal in Iowa.  I know, most of my friends and I have been arrested for it.  Or at least threatened with arrest.  You can carry a concealed handgun in establishments that happen to serve alcohol.  Laws regarding 'brandishing' a firearm are still enforceable.

I'm gonna go ahead and roast some marshmallows over the embers of your strawmen, if you don't mind.

12/29/12 6:31 PM
PatsBarriesGotKongo

No matter if you got 4 guns or 44 guns. You only have 2 hands to operate them. (for the most part) Phone Post
12/29/12 6:56 PM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The main problem I see with having 44 guns is losing track of a few of them. A wealthy doctor where I live (who was an avid gun collector) had a dozen or so guns stolen from his collection by a cleaner and didn't know it until one was used in a crime a year later and the police informed him. If 12 guns can be lifted and he doesn't notice, there is an issue, especially when they make it onto the street.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.