UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cerrone: I have 44 guns, they're not taking mine

12/30/12 5:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I own 4 guns. Surgical with all of them. Not a violent criminal and only seek to protect my family. You come tryin' to fuck with me, I suggest you are prepared, because I can hit a stop sign at 400 yards in the dark. You dumb ass liberal fucks really think taking the guns away from law abiding citizens will help anything? Not one criminal I know bought his guns legally. Dumb fuckin' idiots.
12/30/12 5:13 AM
UGK4Life
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Out of all my friends I grew up with that chose the criminal path,99% of them own guns. Their guns of choice are not legal in the first place! 0% of Uzis and mack 11s are made or sold around here! No fully autos or street sweepers are sold here. They don't give a fuck about laws and never will. Tell me more about how disarming citizens helps crime? Are you serious?
12/30/12 5:20 AM
KingOfFighters
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip - 
RentedMule - I'm sure even the biggest gun haters can realize that simply "taking away the guns" is a terrible idea.

Basically every law-abiding citizen who registers their weapons and lives within the laws of society will lose their ability to defend themselves.

Obviously the people who are robbing convenience stores and doing home invasions aren't using weapons that are registered in their names, and they certainly won't be playing good samaritan and taking their hot .38 special (serial numbers filed off) down to the police station to be "properly disposed of".

The war on drugs has wreaked havoc on our country and cost countless lives and and an immeasurable amount of taxpayer dollars. A war on guns has the potential to be much worse.

The scary part is the government has made so much off of the war on drugs that another bigger, better way to siphon our money might be just what they want.

In short, if you're a smart, hard-working person who values their lives and property, and cares about those around them, you may want to consider buying a couple of unregistered weapons :)
Didn't that psycho kid use his mums registered semi-auto rifle?

If she'd only been allowed to have a sensible pistol for defending her home (arguable IMO if even THAT would be necessary with tighter gun laws) then he may of only been able to shoot 4 or 5 children. Phone Post

Umm that kid used pistols to carry out the massacre, the "assault rifle" was left in the car, probably due to it jamming, or him not being able to load the 100 round drum.
12/30/12 5:31 AM
Wizgub
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGK4Life - I own 4 guns. Surgical with all of them. Not a violent criminal and only seek to protect my family. You come tryin' to fuck with me, I suggest you are prepared, because I can hit a stop sign at 400 yards in the dark. You dumb ass liberal fucks really think taking the guns away from law abiding citizens will help anything? Not one criminal I know bought his guns legally. Dumb fuckin' idiots.
But the criminals can still get them due to how easy they are to get in your country in general.

In UK only the really higher end organised crime groups have guns because they arnt in fucking walmart and a decent piece can cost about £500 ( thts about ($1000) for a handgun.

If you retards figured this out then you wouldnt have this problem. Once again other countrys in europe and australia new zealand etc have criminals, drugs etc but very few have guns compared to america.

And im not a liberal im a conservative i vote tory in our elections and shit seeing that guns are retarded, as proven by you having a gun crime rate TEN TIMES HIGHER than britian per capita, doesnt make me a liberal, it just means im not a mouth breather Phone Post
12/30/12 5:34 AM
Wizgub
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGK4Life - Out of all my friends I grew up with that chose the criminal path,99% of them own guns. Their guns of choice are not legal in the first place! 0% of Uzis and mack 11s are made or sold around here! No fully autos or street sweepers are sold here. They don't give a fuck about laws and never will. Tell me more about how disarming citizens helps crime? Are you serious?
Because disarming citizens HAS helped crime, figures show that in britian, europe and asia. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:35 AM
UGK4Life

Britain is the crime capital of Europe. Guns do not make or help crimes. If you want to do it you will do it. You can make a knife or bat your weapon. You can do it with your fists if you want to. A gun will never hurt anyone without a person with intent on using it. FACT.
12/30/12 5:42 AM
UGK4Life

There were killers well before there was guns. Fact is if someone wants to kill someone, They will do it. Doesn't matter how. They were fucked up to begin with. Jack the ripper didn't didn't use a gun (etc...........).

A gun is a tool. Nothing more.
12/30/12 5:43 AM
Wizgub

UGK4Life - Britain is the crime capital of Europe. Guns do not make or help crimes. If you want to do it you will do it. You can make a knife or bat your weapon. You can do it with your fists if you want to. A gun will never hurt anyone without a person with intent on using it. FACT.
Yes people will still commit the crimes. But compare the percentage of stabbing victims that have turned into fatalities compared to gun victims turning into fatalities. Its also easier to run away from a knife ( you cant out run a bullet) its easier to disarm someone with a knife etc etc

I would take a criminal with a blade over one with a gun any day. I cant believe you just made that argument

Seriously Phone Post
12/30/12 5:44 AM
Wizgub

UGK4Life - There were killers well before there was guns. Fact is if someone wants to kill someone, They will do it. Doesn't matter how. They were fucked up to begin with. Jack the ripper didn't didn't use a gun (etc...........).

A gun is a tool. Nothing more.
Killers coulnt kill as easily before guns. Imagine if jack the ripper was tooled up like the denver cinema massacre Phone Post
12/30/12 5:48 AM
gooddoc

Kingofny23 - Yeah, cause 44 guns doesn't seem excessive in anyway for one person to own. Phone Post
Maybe he's a collector. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:52 AM
UGK4Life

I'm not agreeing with those sick fuckin' people. I think they should of got a far worse fate. (Surgery with the chain saw). What I am against, is the disarming of law abiding citizens.
12/30/12 5:58 AM
Wizgub

UGK4Life - I'm not agreeing with those sick fuckin' people. I think they should of got a far worse fate. (Surgery with the chain saw). What I am against, is the disarming of law abiding citizens.
Disarming the population as a whole would make it far more difficult for the bad guys to get guns. The police would still have guns to fight the criminals who have them but the difference is the psycho loners who arnt criminals before their acts like Connecticut, columbine, virginia tech etc would have a far harder chance, if any, of gettin guns, hence why china had a knife attacker instead of a gun which wounded 22 and killed none Phone Post
12/30/12 6:00 AM
UGK4Life

People who hurt women and children. I hate that they always shoot themselves and go out like a bitch. They should lock them up next to the hardest prisoners of all time. The legit toughest mother fuckers in there. After they get broom stick raped a few times they will be wishing for death.
12/30/12 6:05 AM
UGK4Life

Shit like this doesn't happen in Texas, Texas has pretty lean gun laws. They will execute you if you fuck up though. They mean it.
12/30/12 6:10 AM
UGK4Life

You don't fuck around in Texas. It's easy to own a gun but if you fuck around with one. They will kill you. They mean that shit. It's true. No warning shots there. Texas does not play.
12/30/12 6:12 AM
Wizgub

UGK4Life - Shit like this doesn't happen in Texas, Texas has pretty lean gun laws. They will execute you if you fuck up though. They mean it.
Texas has more firearms deaths per 100k people than 25 other states including california, new york and mew jersey. Tell me again how texas has no gun crime Phone Post
12/30/12 6:12 AM
UGK4Life

Look at the school shootings and what states they are in? It's always a blue state. Try that in Texas or Georgia. Won't happen.
12/30/12 6:13 AM
Wizgub

http://www.statemaster.com/graph/cri_mur_wit_fir-death-rate-per-100-000 Phone Post
12/30/12 6:14 AM
Wizgub

Look at the facts i just gave you red states have more firearm relates deaths than blue states as a whole Phone Post
12/30/12 6:15 AM
UGK4Life

Texas is a huge state and the list u just showed me shows them in the middle. IDK what you were trying to prove with that? Other than TX is awesome.
12/30/12 6:18 AM
Wizgub

UGK4Life - Texas is a huge state and the list u just showed me shows them in the middle. IDK what you were trying to prove with that? Other than TX is awesome.
Its per 100k people not overall so state size doesnt matter. The list shows tht red states has more gun deaths as a whole, and your utopia texas has more than those "crime ridden liberal" blue states of new york and california Phone Post
12/30/12 6:24 AM
UGK4Life

I've lived in NJ for 7 years. I'm just telling you from life facts that it's always some fucked up suburb kid from the North that does that crazy shit.

Southern guys don't don't shoot up schools. It's always these self entitled faggots from up north.
12/30/12 6:35 AM
Wizgub

UGK4Life - I've lived in NJ for 7 years. I'm just telling you from life facts that it's always some fucked up suburb kid from the North that does that crazy shit.

Southern guys don't don't shoot up schools. It's always these self entitled faggots from up north.
A homophobe as well. Nice. Yea there arnt any wackos in the south at all are there

Remember the Children of God? Was that not texas? Phone Post
12/30/12 7:17 AM
mijo

Edited: 12/30/12 7:21 AM
Wizgub - 
UGK4Life - I've lived in NJ for 7 years. I'm just telling you from life facts that it's always some fucked up suburb kid from the North that does that crazy shit.

A homophobe as well. Nice. Yea there arnt any wackos in the south at all are there

Remember the Children of God? Was that not texas? Phone Post

Children of God cult was founded in Huntington Beach California. 1968. They were widely known as Liberal Christians.
12/30/12 7:23 AM
Michael Kn1ght

nick diaz nut hugger - How about you guys discuss this on the OG? Phone Post
Shut up you nerd ass cunt. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.