UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick the Lick romo thread... (pic and source)

1/15/13 9:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tap In
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lahzerous - 

Don't really think it's Nick has earned the honor to be romo'd yet but hell what do i know.

This. I wish he'd just go away and let me enjoy my vlogs. Someday this will become known as the dark age of fight week, blog week
1/15/13 10:13 PM
the geek
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tap In - 
Lahzerous - 

Don't really think it's Nick has earned the honor to be romo'd yet but hell what do i know.

This. I wish he'd just go away and let me enjoy my vlogs. Someday this will become known as the dark age of fight week, blog week

I have to politely disagree man. I really liked these vlogs. I found them fun, entertaining and we got to see a bit of what things are like behind the scenes.

Not saying they should all be like this. I also insanely love the old where we see the fighters leading up to and following the event, such and incredible view into something we all love so much. I just like the variety man, a little from column A and a little from column B.

Cheers
1/25/13 1:30 PM
the geek
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Until tooth... Phone Post
2/6/13 11:14 PM
the geek

the geek -  Until tooth... Phone Post

TOOTH!!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.