UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC President: Luchador masks ok now

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

12/29/12 10:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tom Lawlor
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

32Hunter - I got worried for Lawlor after reading the last line in the op.
Me too! Don't remember reading a definitive stance on this before, don't look for any walkout stuff from me now. Phone Post
12/29/12 10:12 AM
Festus
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
UGCTT_Paul_Blanka_Harris -

Sudently reminds me of this 

I don't have any clue why this fight was ever made Phone Post
Why not? Isnt like Alllllllbertoooooooo del riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooo wasnt legit. Heis record isnt that bad if I recall correctly. Phone Post
12/29/12 10:15 AM
john joe
373 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

if you cant see the sense in matching one of the worlds top kickboxers with a pro wrestling guy in a mask then i dont know what to tell you
12/29/12 10:57 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
590 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 

if you cant see the sense in matching one of the worlds top kickboxers with a pro wrestling guy in a mask then i dont know what to tell you
Lol, nice. Phone Post
12/29/12 12:37 PM
herculestex1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i saw a gang member wear one, one time, in this one city, somewhere, i think it's gang related and racist.
12/29/12 1:26 PM
Chris27
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak - so in other words Dana must think Tom Lawlor is the biggest moron in the uFC

Actually he mentioned Tom, he said he isnt into that gimmick stuff but Tom comes to fight all the time so its cool.

he specifically mentioned Kingsbury and Tom but said they both are tough ass dudes who bring it.

12/29/12 3:33 PM
jTheHybridwolff
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
jTheHybridwolff - 

Phantom head kick ko's Alberto
nice follow up punch that gif never gets old Phone Post

was not a phantom kick; mirko actually fucked his ankle with that kick; look at the weird foot position as it lands, its his heel that strikes. Hard part of the body but the ankle was affected
I see it now didn't catch how it landed until the slow mo replay that kick was fast and hard Phone Post
12/29/12 3:44 PM
bignightmare
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hooray!
12/29/12 3:44 PM
crowbar
942 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/29/12 3:46 PM

That kick was fast and hard,but I`m concentrating on the impact.The head hardly moves at all.The mask man does the typical Ken Shammy head snap afterwards (Franklin) but,watch the head movement after the left hook.

12/29/12 5:11 PM
lookoutawhale
1165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/29/12 5:11 PM

why does Dana even care what fighers wear to make themselves unique to market themselves?

why should every fighter have the same boring boxing entrance?

12/29/12 5:34 PM
TheBigBadBootyDaddy
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Lawlor - 
Me too! Don't remember reading a definitive stance on this before, don't look for any walkout stuff from me now. Phone Post

12/29/12 6:17 PM
DezzNutzz
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lookoutawhale -

why does Dana even care what fighers wear to make themselves unique to market themselves?

Boring boxing entrance? Have you ever seen them? Phone Post
12/29/12 6:20 PM
jTheHybridwolff
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Festus -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Why not? Isnt like Alllllllbertoooooooo del riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooo wasnt legit. Heis record isnt that bad if I recall correctly. Phone Post
It was a winning one 5-4 not bad Phone Post
12/29/12 7:06 PM
lookoutawhale
1165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DezzNutzz - 
lookoutawhale -

Boring boxing entrance? Have you ever seen them? Phone Post

Yeah, the majority of them.

Im not talking the likes of Prince Naseem Hamed, or when Floyd Mayweather walks in with the poncho and mariachi band. Vitali Klitchko had a few interesting entrances in Germany but the video production for that seemed to be created by the people holding the event.

Dont you think boxing entrances as a whole are boring? A guy just walks out in his equipment. Just like UFC. Dana doesnt like the few guys like Mayhem Miller, Tom Lawlor or Seth Petrezulli etc that want to spice things up.  Show a little bit of their personality off. He wants them all to walk out like robots.

12/30/12 2:39 AM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com

12/30/12 2:41 AM
Augie Max
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMARoundup.com

12/30/12 2:43 AM
Augie Max

MMARoundup.com
Tom Lawlor - 

BOOOOOO!!!!

12/30/12 4:47 AM
kostello
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want to see someone plea to wear the boots the IRON SHEIKH used to wear.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.