UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Marcelo Rolling with Cobrinha

12/29/12 7:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
joelovesfishin
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mginaction.com/VideoDetails.aspx?VideoId=15514

Dang!

My MGinAction Tutorial: http://tinyurl.com/d78pavw

HOW TO FILLET A FISH: http://www.youtube.com/user/joelovesfishin?feature=mhsn
12/29/12 7:50 AM
liquidrob
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Use promo code "Liquidrob" for a free week trial
12/29/12 7:53 AM
liquidrob
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Question, why do you always post it is a free 2 week trial? Is that a special code?
12/29/12 9:33 AM
CJJScout
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Both of those guys are awesome.
12/29/12 2:35 PM
flyingtoehold
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Later Phone Post
12/29/12 3:37 PM
pocotouro
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3t Phone Post
12/29/12 4:16 PM
Stubbsy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can some helpful blue embed this please..? Phone Post
12/29/12 4:20 PM
liquidrob

You can't embed it, its from the mginaction site, you should be able to view a couple vids before they kick you out, if not you can do the free week trial

Sick roll, Marcelo was sweeping Cobrinha a bunch with the 1leg x guard to partial x guard takedown, Marcelos balance and techs to stop the de la riva and spiral are so slick
12/29/12 4:22 PM
liquidrob

Marcelo also pulls off a leg drag pass which he doesn't seem to teach often
12/29/12 5:27 PM
Ozzimandias
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great roll. I was getting annoyed in the beginning when they kept stopping because it was too crowded. Phone Post
12/29/12 7:00 PM
Baroquen Record
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
12/29/12 7:14 PM
EddieBravo
338 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu, www.thetwister.tv
Marcelo stuffs De La Riva,spiral,lockdown,full guard with ease,amazing balance :) Phone Post
12/29/12 7:16 PM
redwhiteandblues
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

up
12/29/12 9:32 PM
joshjitsu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great roll! That was awesome, hope they post more! Phone Post
12/30/12 5:04 PM
John Frankl
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome video.

I was also bummed that two world champs had to jockey for mat space, BUT the cool thing was nobody was not training to see who would "win." That says a lot of good things about the overall vibe at Marcelo's.
12/30/12 5:29 PM
Stubbsy
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stubbsy - Can some helpful blue embed this please..? Phone Post
I just want the link, you can't copy and paste on some Android versions in this app. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:59 PM
vegard
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

from youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMzzc1mlANI
12/30/12 6:10 PM
Stubbsy

Now could someone embed that please..? :-) Phone Post
1/1/13 7:31 PM
amc6825
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Marcelo also smashes rubber guard with ease Phone Post
1/1/13 10:52 PM
jeyel

Would be great to see MG vs Cobrinha in the gi. MG had the upper hand in nogi, wonder if things will be different if they rolled in gi.
1/1/13 10:58 PM
liquidrob

They have a gi roll on mginaction I believe, haven't watched it yet
1/2/13 12:17 AM
Baroquen Record
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jeyel - Would be great to see MG vs Cobrinha in the gi. MG had the upper hand in nogi, wonder if things will be different if they rolled in gi.
Someone posted one that was on a Facebook video a while back. Phone Post
1/2/13 8:13 AM
joshjitsu

I would imagine Cobrinha would fair much better in the Gi. I know they trained in it before adcc.

This is my biggest gripe with MGinAction, the technique videos tend to be very repetitive. While they do post a lot of his sparring they def don't post it all. I also would kill to see more sparring with Henrique, Paul, Ryan Hall, Cobrinha, etc between each other not just with Marcelo. I know it is MGinAction but I am sure I am not alone on this.
1/2/13 9:11 AM
liquidrob

I have really been liking the teaching from Paul and Henrique, just wish they did a little more no gi when they show there techniques

They have a lot of extra little details that Marcelo sometimes doesn't cover because they probably are teaching the fundamental class, plus they are teaching his game which adds a different spin to it
1/2/13 9:58 AM
Hugh Jaynus
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

joshjitsu - I would imagine Cobrinha would fair much better in the Gi. I know they trained in it before adcc.

This is my biggest gripe with MGinAction, the technique videos tend to be very repetitive. While they do post a lot of his sparring they def don't post it all. I also would kill to see more sparring with Henrique, Paul, Ryan Hall, Cobrinha, etc between each other not just with Marcelo. I know it is MGinAction but I am sure I am not alone on this.

Yes I too would love to see more full rounds and seeing other blackbelts rolling. Like you said, I know it's MGInAction, but it'd be really great to watch the other blackbelts roll against each other as well.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.