UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> MMA in Cardiff - New Timetable,Facilities for 2013

5/3/13 12:26 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tomp6581
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WALES1 -
tomp6581 -
WALES1 -
tomp6581 - I hope all the welsh on here will be going to cage warriors on Saturday...

Jesse Taylor v John Phillips for the middleweight title at the motor point arena,

http://www.cagewarriors.com/news/article/cage_warriors_54_cardiff1
Was just at the weigh ins. Phone Post 3.0
Haha so was I. Who's corner war you in? Phone Post 3.0
I won't be in a corner.

I had a few of the guys come down and train with my wrestling coach. Phone Post 3.0
Cool. I work with the TV crew so I'm busy prepping for tomorrow.

Some good fights on the card. Martin McDonough looks a prospect he has some well recently on cage warriors. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 12:37 PM
WALES1
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brett Johns, Lew Long, Jamie Rogers and Kris Edwards are great fighters.

I've got two guys turning pro in the next month and I believe both have the talent to get a 5 fight contract with Cage Warriors. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 12:52 PM
tomp6581
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes there is a batch of promising welsh fighters. Tim Newman is good too, he had a vicious KO in one of his cage warriors fights.

Ill lookout for any brotherhood MMA fighters then. Phone Post 3.0
5/3/13 1:57 PM
Evzey
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will be there!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.