UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS: The injury was the knee I hit him on the head

12/29/12 11:31 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Grimreapers
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Source: JDS on Velasquez injury excuses: "The injury was on the knee, I hit him on the head."

You can tell during the press conferences JDS was getting pissed at the media trying to make excuses for Cain loss. Why is the media so pro Cain, and down play JDS victory? I wonder what they gonna say after JDS knock hims out cold tonight...
12/29/12 12:25 PM
keylockarmbar

Id like to see if Cain can find JDS' chin. If JDS can take Cains shots or avoid them then he should win. Pretty convincingly I think.
12/29/12 12:30 PM
BrianStannFan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

keylockarmbar - Id like to see if Cain can find JDS' chin. If JDS can take Cains shots or avoid them then he should win. Pretty convincingly I think.

ya Cain should stand and trade again with JDS..

12/29/12 12:32 PM
Grimreapers

y not it worked last time lol

12/29/12 12:55 PM
Tclegg
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - JDS took a bungalow from Roy Nelson, I'm sure he can take Cain's punches.
. Phone Post
12/29/12 12:57 PM
kkmmnn
181 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jds is cain's kryptonite, he doesnt stand a chance, injured or not Phone Post
12/29/12 1:24 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
Grimreapers -

Source: JDS on Velasquez injury excuses: "The injury was on the knee, I hit him on the head."

You can tell during the press conferences JDS was getting pissed at the media trying to make excuses for Cain loss. Why is the media so pro Cain, and down play JDS victory? I wonder what they gonna say after JDS knock hims out cold tonight...
They are dancing to zuffa's tune that's why. Cain's the key to the latino market they desire so much. Phone Post
He certainly disappeared after the first jds fight. Then beats Bigfoot and the day after he's thrown back in everyone's face and now another title shot. I think you're right that he is key in zuffa's eyes, so are they on crack for throwing him at jds again so fast instead of using him for said purposes? I think so IMO Phone Post
12/29/12 1:27 PM
Kentpaul
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think BLAF wants Cain to win more than he does
12/29/12 1:37 PM
Forrest Spliffn

A loss tonight really sets back Cain. Not so much in his actual rank but in the fans eyes that try to see him as a true champion.

If jds loses to someone and then Cain comes in a wins the belt there will always be a giant asterisks beside his status.

He could prove me wrong but I think he is taking this fight way too early.

We all saw Machidas reluctance to jump straight back in with Jon jones. I think Cain should have done the same. Phone Post
12/29/12 1:43 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Doesn't matter who wins. Overreem will be champ in six months Phone Post
12/29/12 1:50 PM
le

Yeah because footwork isn't used in boxing. Phone Post
12/29/12 1:51 PM
kinson

No JDS. The difference is Cain didn't cry about his knee after the first fight. These Brazilian fighters use excuses even when they win. Phone Post
12/29/12 5:10 PM
Broder

keylockarmbar - Id like to see if Cain can find JDS' chin. If JDS can take Cains shots or avoid them then he should win. Pretty convincingly I think.

JDS has at least a solid chin. He's been tagged in fights before and took the shots well. I think Cain's only chance is the takedown and GnP. If he tries to stand or is forced to stand I don't think he has the chin to go the distance.
12/29/12 5:49 PM
MMALOGIC

more latinos watched fox that night than any other night in the history of the Fox network.... so yeah, Zuffa and fox want Cain to win.

12/29/12 5:49 PM
Kevin Arnold

Cain's constant excuse making over that fight is what it is. If you are too injured to fight, don't fight. If you take the fight banged up don't use it as an excuse if you lose.

JDS is going to wreck Cain again and hopefully he is more gracious in defeat this time around.
12/29/12 6:11 PM
shaqitup
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Grimreapers - 

They try to hype the fight.

Saying it could be a fluke, garners more interest in the fight.
12/29/12 6:44 PM
UGSlapshot

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - JDS took a bungalow from Roy Nelson, I'm sure he can take Cain's punches.
I think Carwin hits harder than Roy but they both have power and JDS just walked over both fighters. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.