Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Lux Fixxins
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - Well well well f*ckers!
He said he'd do it, and he did it. Phone Post
12/30/12 2:12 AM
dermotfix
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theshooter - "They were down ALMOST the entire fight....right after that 1st round bomb by Cain is when they never came back up."

Yeah, Cain landed that bomb early in the fight and JDS was never really able to recover from it. I'm really surprised that JDS was able to last to the time limit. JDS may have lost this fight, but he proved that he's as tough as nails.

^^^^^

12/30/12 2:19 AM
Fugitive

7 Phone Post
12/30/12 2:56 AM
psycheward

Insane.
12/30/12 2:57 AM
easedel

Fuck it. JDS > Cain. Thats how I see it and will always see it.
12/30/12 3:05 AM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

easedel - Fuck it. JDS > Cain. Thats how I see it and will always see it.
You must be blind. Phone Post
12/30/12 3:08 AM
ShaqNoob
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye -
r_o_y - Man that pic of jds as they put the belt on cain says it all. I though jds would steamroll cain. I am shocked...

Was rooting for Cain but the left side of this pic is depressing as hell. Phone Post
12/30/12 4:52 AM
Jack_Bauer
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barbalos - JDS is gonna beat him like he caught him crossing the border

How'd that turn out for you, you racist faggot?

12/30/12 5:41 AM
UGCTT_chuckles1
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_chuckles1 - Cain Unanimous Decision Phone Post
: ) Phone Post
12/30/12 9:05 AM
stonepony

kevsh - 1. Shocked that Joe/Jon pointed out how gassed JDS was about 100 times but I only heard them once mention Cain's tank. He was clearly gassed as well by the 3rd, NOT pacing himself as Joe kept insisting.

2. I agree Junior may have been concussed or broke his jaw from that punch. He was out of it - and this is the guy that spent 3 rounds hitting Nelson with bombs. Cardio is not a problem with JDS.

3. If Overeem doesn't KO Cain early he's in for a long night.

"3. If Overeem doesn't KO Cain early he's in for a long night."

Who?
12/30/12 10:15 AM
StratTone
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ironhouse - Anyone else doubt the knee injury now?

That knee injury had nothing to do with that first loss IMO. Everyone losses as we saw last night and that is ok.
12/30/12 10:32 AM
knuckles2

Santos claimed after the fight that cain reeked of fecal matter and that Cain had shit himself halfway thru the first round, thus throwing off his game plan.
12/30/12 10:54 AM
twodragunns

knuckles2 - Santos claimed after the fight that cain reeked of fecal matter and that Cain had shit himself halfway thru the first round, thus throwing off his game plan.

This has to be the most retarded post ever on the UG ....... dude go back watching wrestling.

12/30/12 10:56 AM
twodragunns

StratTone - 

That knee injury had nothing to do with that first loss IMO. Everyone losses as we saw last night and that is ok.

LMFAO @ your post ....... the knee injury obviously had everything to do with the outcome of the first fight and to think otherwise is lunacy!!

12/30/12 11:17 AM
ValeTudo 1

twodragunns - 
StratTone - 

LMFAO @ your post ....... the knee injury obviously had everything to do with the outcome of the first fight and to think otherwise is lunacy!!

What a communist. If you disagree then your a lunatic???

Don't forget JDS had an injury in the first fight too. Cain said it himself his gameplan was messed up he was waiting for the right time to get the takedown, which make sense as JDS is a sharp accurate striker, in the second fight cain came out all guns blazing and fearless.

The second fight cain had a different more fearless mentality than the first, that's the difference mate. Look how easily in the first round JDS was defending the takedowns had cain just been desperate for takedowns and avoided any stand up he would of been in for a long night he came out on fire and was ready to bang on the feet, like I said fearless.
12/30/12 11:51 AM
SQUEEZIE

"if cain stand with him he is gunna get knocked out"
"jds with in 2...easy fight for him"

thats was 90% of the ug and these same guys all picked joe over jim as well...you guys dont know shit at all!

12/30/12 11:59 AM
sadisticsoldier
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUEEZIE - "if cain stand with him he is gunna get knocked out"
"jds with in 2...easy fight for him"

thats was 90% of the ug and these same guys all picked joe over jim as well...you guys dont know shit at all!

Yeah. Because those matches were so cut and dry. Clearly every time they fight it'd be the same outcome. I bet you knew how every moment of the fight was going to go months in advance. I'm sure if Dos Santos landed the first solid shot the fight still would have turned out the same. And if Lauzon clipped Miller on the chin there is absolutely no chance he could have took his back and finish him. I mean it isn't like JDS started defending take downs again after he recovered a bit. Lauzon certainly wasn't doing any better in the 2nd half of the fight even with blood draining into his eyes.
12/30/12 5:30 PM
jdog 29

Cain pull it off again. Reem is next. It might end the sameway, ground and pound by Cain.
12/30/12 5:41 PM
Wasa-B
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
Reed Rothchild - JDS made the mistake of leave his hands down... He'll be back as a champion again Phone Post
They were down ALMOST the entire fight....right after that 1st round bomb by Cain is when they never came back up.

Here's my personal opinion of what we just saw. JDS was getting a bit cocky after stuffing multiple takedowns in the 1st round and actually saw Cain show that he was frustrated when he slapped the mat after another JDS escape. While his hands weren't down, I think instead of getting confident, JDS crossed the line and started to get cocky....which is a very fine line to cross. He might have thought that the fight was going to continue like that or he stopped fearing Cain's offensive capabilities and had a brainfart when Cain landed that fucking BOMB of a punch...a punch that would've ended the just about every other HW fighter's night. While it didn't KO JDS, I whole heartedly believe that JDS actually got a concussion. Not the normal, everyday MMA/UFC concussion that we barely notice every event but see on the suspension list, but the type of concussion that you see when an NFL player gets one and is sidelined 6 weeks. While he continued to fight, I think he was just a shell of a man, a walking knockout so to speak. I've personally never seen a fighter seem so out of it confused for an entire fight the way JDS did in this fight. There were moments where JDS seemed not to know what was going on.

Anyway, congrats to Cain on a great performance and reaching the top of the HW mountain again, and congrats to JDS for managing to get knocked out in round 1(in my opinion) but lasting through all 5.

And, I agree with everybody here saying what a bullshit, classless act by the crowd to boo JDS, one of the nicest and classiest people in MMA, especially after showing the kind of heart that he did to survive all 5 rounds when another HW fighter would likely have been finished in rds 1 or 2.

Sorry for the FRAT. Phone Post

He just gassed, didn't get cocky at all IMO, he already slowing down after a couple minutes
12/30/12 10:00 PM
GROUNDnLB
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasa-B -
Vulva Fabulous - 
Reed Rothchild - JDS made the mistake of leave his hands down... He'll be back as a champion again Phone Post
They were down ALMOST the entire fight....right after that 1st round bomb by Cain is when they never came back up.

Here's my personal opinion of what we just saw. JDS was getting a bit cocky after stuffing multiple takedowns in the 1st round and actually saw Cain show that he was frustrated when he slapped the mat after another JDS escape. While his hands weren't down, I think instead of getting confident, JDS crossed the line and started to get cocky....which is a very fine line to cross. He might have thought that the fight was going to continue like that or he stopped fearing Cain's offensive capabilities and had a brainfart when Cain landed that fucking BOMB of a punch...a punch that would've ended the just about every other HW fighter's night. While it didn't KO JDS, I whole heartedly believe that JDS actually got a concussion. Not the normal, everyday MMA/UFC concussion that we barely notice every event but see on the suspension list, but the type of concussion that you see when an NFL player gets one and is sidelined 6 weeks. While he continued to fight, I think he was just a shell of a man, a walking knockout so to speak. I've personally never seen a fighter seem so out of it confused for an entire fight the way JDS did in this fight. There were moments where JDS seemed not to know what was going on.

Anyway, congrats to Cain on a great performance and reaching the top of the HW mountain again, and congrats to JDS for managing to get knocked out in round 1(in my opinion) but lasting through all 5.

And, I agree with everybody here saying what a bullshit, classless act by the crowd to boo JDS, one of the nicest and classiest people in MMA, especially after showing the kind of heart that he did to survive all 5 rounds when another HW fighter would likely have been finished in rds 1 or 2.

He just gassed, didn't get cocky at all IMO, he already slowing down after a couple minutes
I think the extra muscle was an impairment to him Phone Post
12/30/12 10:04 PM
BeatonHauff
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

unfallenstar -
Vulva Fabulous -  I honestly have no idea how it managed to go 5 rounds.

As impressive of a fight that Cain fought, I am just as impressed that JDS somehow managed to NOT get stopped. Phone Post

Because Cain tired out early on too after all those shots JDS stuffed. Joey just didn't feel the need to point it out. After all JDS had been the champ for over a year yet Cain is still the one getting all the commercials. Was a damn good fight. JDS deserves an immediate rematch against the winner of Cain vs Overeem. I am sure he'll take another fight between now and then rather than just wait like so many other "contenders" have in the past.
First of all Juniors sponsored by nike, and what the fuck makes you think Junior deserves an immediate rematch after getting completely destroyed for all five rounds? Him having enough heart to last that destruction doesn't warrant a title shot. Phone Post
12/30/12 10:09 PM
BeatonHauff
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - What I learned from this fight.

Don't underestimate Cain ( I still don't like him)

Dos Santos is tougher than a $ 2.00 steak

That Dos Santos resembles Frankenstein

That it was the worst HW fight I've ever seen- sloppy, stumbling, gassed after the 1st round debacle.

That I am forced to watch an immediate rubber match whether I like it or not.

Lol at worst HW fight, and junior getting an immediate rematch. Stop watching mma you dumb fuck. Phone Post
12/31/12 10:08 AM
Enemies

Soooooooooooo happy with Cain's win. Funny how there was just an article up about Cain's inability at avoiding hits. And the best boxer in the HW Division couldn't get a square shot on him.

Also, proof that any shot to back of the ear is going to take most people out.
12/31/12 1:36 PM
Wasa-B
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB - 
Wasa-B -
Vulva Fabulous - 

was he really that much bigger or muscular than his usual?
12/31/12 1:38 PM
ShaqNoob

Wasa-B - 
GROUNDnLB - 
Wasa-B -
Vulva Fabulous - 

was he really that much bigger or muscular than his usual?

4 Kilos of muscle I believe he said in an interview.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.