UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> How would Tom hardy fare in a real mma fight

12/29/12 5:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chuckliddellstein
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do you think he would do? I'm talking elite level competition but he's in great shape in warrior and I he's a strong guy, must pack a punch. Does anyone know If he's done any martial arts before This movie?

Talk to me Phone Post
12/29/12 5:39 PM
UGCTT_Blake
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who Phone Post
12/29/12 5:42 PM
Mayhem13
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He'd get his ass destroyed. Just like anyone else who is not an elite MMA fighter, fighting someone who is.

He could probably beat up the average bar fighter type if that counts or anything.. Phone Post
12/29/12 5:45 PM
Kevin Arnold

http://www.chud.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Bane-jpg_181056.jpeg
12/29/12 5:47 PM
orcus

He has big traps when he's roided up, obviously he would do well in MMA.

12/29/12 5:48 PM
Chuckliddellstein

Chuckliddellstein - How do you think he would do? I'm talking elite level competition but he's in great shape in warrior and I he's a strong guy, must pack a punch. Does anyone know If he's done any martial arts before This movie?

Talk to me Phone Post
Not talking elite

My bad Phone Post
12/29/12 5:48 PM
TuLegit

Probably shitty. Theres a big difference between muscled actor and pro fighter. Phone Post
12/29/12 5:50 PM
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think he'd get utterly destroyed.  It takes more than muscles to do well in MMA.  A guy with no wreslting, boxing or BJJ background?  

I may be wrong, but I remember watching an interview where he said he's heard of the UFC maybe once and had no idea what it was so I doubt he's trained.

Having said that, I think he's hot. LOL

12/29/12 5:54 PM
Chuckliddellstein

mmavixen -

I think he'd get utterly destroyed.  It takes more than muscles to do well in MMA.  A guy with no wreslting, boxing or BJJ background?  

I may be wrong, but I remember watching an interview where he said he's heard of the UFC maybe once and had no idea what it was so I doubt he's trained.

I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't really heard of it. MMA is tiny in the UK. Haha inclined to agree he would get bitched about.
Played a great Role. Awesome movie Phone Post
12/29/12 5:56 PM
knuckleballs

I think he's going to the top.
12/29/12 5:58 PM
OscarGoldmen

These threads are so dumb.

That's being said, he would muck because he is gothams reckoning. Phone Post
12/29/12 5:59 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The real question here is how would he do against his co-star Joel Edgerton in a fight. Phone Post
12/29/12 6:00 PM
cripplersc
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Hardy vs Dan Hardy. Zuffa make it happen Phone Post
12/29/12 6:02 PM
SandraBullockFan
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dude got his assed whooped by shia lebouff(sp?)
12/29/12 6:03 PM
Chuckliddellstein

OscarGoldmen - These threads are so dumb.

That's being said, he would muck because he is gothams reckoning. Phone Post
Meh, bit of fun. Usually leads to a laugh. By all means, feel free to go away Phone Post
12/29/12 6:04 PM
FaQ2

He would beat everybody up. The end. Phone Post
12/29/12 6:06 PM
aolo

He's oppenet (any MMA fighter) wins via RAPE Phone Post
mmavixen
1091 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuckliddellstein - 
mmavixen -

I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't really heard of it. MMA is tiny in the UK. Haha inclined to agree he would get bitched about.

I actually saw him in "Bronson" first and I remember thinking "damn, this guys goodlloking AND talented. It's only a matter of time." And so it was....

I think of how hige he looked in Batman, so maybe a year's worth of striking training and he could fight at a regional MMA show, perhaps?

Exiive
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How would Bruce Wayne fare in a real mma fight? Useless thread is useless. Phone Post
12/29/12 6:08 PM
mmavixen

SandraBullockFan - dude got his assed whooped by shia lebouff(sp?)

Do you really think that's true.  Not likely.  I've seen Shia in person.  I saw him at a restaurant in LA a couple of years ago and he was a very skinny boy.  I don't see how that could be true unless he beat Hardy with a weapon of some sort.

12/29/12 6:08 PM
Chuckliddellstein

Exiive - How would Bruce Wayne fare in a real mma fight? Useless thread is useless. Phone Post
Bruce Wayne is fictional, Tom hardy is not.
Unless.... Unless, you're a belevior!
Smart ass Phone Post
12/29/12 6:11 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuckliddellstein -
Exiive - How would Bruce Wayne fare in a real mma fight? Useless thread is useless. Phone Post
Bruce Wayne is fictional, Tom hardy is not.
Unless.... Unless, you're a belevior!
Smart ass Phone Post
Pwned Phone Post
12/29/12 6:12 PM
MysteriousNinjaFromMars
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 

See as far as I know he has done a fair bit of mma training and is a big fan , think he mentioned it on the Jonathan Ross show. The guy who trains him for these films were he gets all big and sexy is an mma guy according to hardy I remember that much.

He could probably beat some low level fighter if he trained up properly , but it would more than likely be at 155 or lower since he's not naturally that big.
12/29/12 6:13 PM
Chuckliddellstein

mmavixen -
Chuckliddellstein - 
mmavixen -

I actually saw him in "Bronson" first and I remember thinking "damn, this guys goodlloking AND talented. It's only a matter of time." And so it was....

I think of how hige he looked in Batman, so maybe a year's worth of striking training and he could fight at a regional MMA show, perhaps?

He's a great actor for sure. Haven't seen a bad performance or movie from him yet. Bronson is a fav of mine.
He would probably fair well in an amateur bout in the uk after a year or so of striking. The majority of fighters here tend to be from judo or boxing backgrounds and most are early twenties if that Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.