UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones, You're Next!

12/30/12 10:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RPBJJ - 
Kostakio - And to the faggot that voted me down...

I'm sorry. Don't do it again, please? Phone Post
You can't say ANYTHING about JBJ on the UG without getting voted down. This is a fact! Phone Post

lol half of this forum hates Jones

12/30/12 10:21 AM
DamnSevern
1192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and voted down for calling jds and jon jones "hype trains"

mma fans are the fucking worst.

12/30/12 10:24 AM
Kostakio
484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -

and voted down for calling jds and jon jones "hype trains"

mma fans are the fucking worst.

You really voted me down after all these times I've been voting you up?

I MADE WHAT YOU ARE TODAY!! DO YOU HEAR ME?? Phone Post
12/30/12 10:32 AM
youarewhatiswrong
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I figured it out. Jones beat up the Yoga master Machida (one of my personal favorites). This has stricken Kostakio at his core, burning away everything but hatred for the monster who did this to his hero.

amirite?
12/30/12 10:37 AM
Kostakio
484 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - I figured it out. Jones beat up the Yoga master Machida (one of my personal favorites). This has stricken Kostakio at his core, burning away everything but hatred for the monster who did this to his hero.

amirite?
You're absolutely right. Seriously. Beating Machida the way he did destroyed my psyche. After that, I have go on a uncontrollable trolling spree and have been waiting to hit rock bottom ever since. I guess this is it when someone I looked up to all these years (DamnSevern) down-votes me. [lays on the ground on his side] Phone Post
12/30/12 10:53 AM
youarewhatiswrong
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
youarewhatiswrong - I figured it out. Jones beat up the Yoga master Machida (one of my personal favorites). This has stricken Kostakio at his core, burning away everything but hatred for the monster who did this to his hero.

amirite?
You're absolutely right. Seriously. Beating Machida the way he did destroyed my psyche. After that, I have go on a uncontrollable trolling spree and have been waiting to hit rock bottom ever since. I guess this is it when someone I looked up to all these years (DamnSevern) down-votes me. [lays on the ground on his side] Phone Post

It's ok, I'm here with you. *gently spoons Kostakio* There there. . . I won't let Jon Jones hurt you. . .

Stay away, DamnSevern. . . he's mine now. . .
12/30/12 10:57 AM
Wasa-B
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dirtguy - 
Kostakio -  Another hype train will be derailed soon too! Phone Post

How is Jon jones a hype train?

And JDS?

Even the best guys lose sooner or later in sports.

And who is gonna beat Jones?
12/30/12 10:58 AM
Kostakio

Sonnen or Cormier. Take your pick. Phone Post
12/30/12 10:59 AM
Wasa-B
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Viva - 
Mexirican - 
Dirtguy -
Kostakio -  Another hype train will be derailed soon too! Phone Post

How is Jon jones a hype train?

This. Not a fan but Jones has certainly paid his dues. There's no denying his domination thus far. Phone Post

Size and reach are BIG contributors to Jones' dominance at LHW over significantly smaller LHW opponents

You would be crazy to deny that. No body uses their size and reach like Jones does

Jones whole game relies on his outlandish size and reach advantages. Jones IS all about being bigger and longer then all of his smaller opponents

Would Jones still be as dominant as he is now, if fighting opponents more equal in size to him?

Doubt it!

Jones technique as it is, is sloopy.Jones makes mistakes all the time, but is able to get away with it due to his reach. His smaller opponents never commit to getting within his range to land. They stay hesistant and allow Jones to dicate a slow pace while he picks away from outside range with his range etc

If Jones is fighting good HWs who can match his size and strenth, so where it then comes down to skill, I dont see Jones being any where near as dominant as he is at LHW against smaller opponents

Whats pathetic is that Jones is actually bigger then Cain is YET Cain is the one beating monsters at HW, while Jones is down at LHW beating up on significantly much smaller oppoenents

Cain would crush Jones because he is better. Cain is the beating monsters at HW while being the smaller figher

Shogun is gay (and i love Shogun)
12/30/12 11:01 AM
Wasa-B

Kostakio -  Sonnen or Cormier. Take your pick. Phone Post

Serious?
12/30/12 3:25 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DamnSevern -
RPBJJ - 
Kostakio - And to the faggot that voted me down...

I'm sorry. Don't do it again, please? Phone Post
You can't say ANYTHING about JBJ on the UG without getting voted down. This is a fact! Phone Post

lol half of this forum hates Jones

Very true and Jones is no hype. I personally love watching Jones fight. Just ready for new comp.

I'm ready for Maia and mar quart as contenders at 170 and DC and Anderson at 205. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.