UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did JDS really just get booed?

12/30/12 12:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Captfireeyes
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it me or is it weird how JDS goes from being talked about as the heavyweight GOAT, getting cheered all the way through round one, then booed at the end of the fight? I've been saying this for a long time now, i hate the fans of the UFC. It's why I can't enjoy watching fights at a bar, way too many douchebags and trane ufc'ers. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:18 PM
Doc T
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Too many Mexicains in the arena. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:41 PM
ranier wolfcastle
886 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i am cool with jds punching everyone who boo'd him

12/30/12 1:50 PM
Winston Wolf
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

havent been to any MMA show that wasnt full of neandothols
12/30/12 2:35 PM
robbie380
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Wagners Cut -  It just seems to be the American crowds that do this shit. Phone Post

So you've never watched an event in Brazil?  They are 10x worse. 

12/30/12 3:17 PM
mje364
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People do boo in a lot of sports but this wasn't romo throwing a interception in crunch time. This was guy fighting his heart out with his belt on the line. He simply wasn't the better man last night. People suck Phone Post
12/30/12 3:32 PM
TomDeBlass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Captfireeyes - Is it me or is it weird how JDS goes from being talked about as the heavyweight GOAT, getting cheered all the way through round one, then booed at the end of the fight? I've been saying this for a long time now, i hate the fans of the UFC. It's why I can't enjoy watching fights at a bar, way too many douchebags and trane ufc'ers. Phone Post
This Phone Post
12/30/12 3:33 PM
TomDeBlass
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't say I hate the fans. But I agree watching at bars is very frustrating. There are still some very awesome fans. Like I said I bet most people booing don't even know the sport. Just some idiots that decided to go to a "ufc". Phone Post
12/30/12 3:39 PM
aNutterFedorFan
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trick or Truth -

Made me feel so bad watching it and when he was like "why are you doing that?" Man what a shit crowd.

Yep. Scourge Phone Post
12/30/12 3:53 PM
CHILLITACO
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrutalMedic - Fuck people.

Just fuck them, fuck them all.

Burn it down. Burn down the machine. It's fucking time.

Fuck them.
Phone Post
12/30/12 5:17 PM
Jason Reinhardt
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tom Deblass, I'm with ya bro. If any fan would boo after something like that, they should be ashamed of themselves. I love mma fans, but in America we honestly do have some really, really dumb, unintelligent fight fans. it's gotten a lot better over the years, and most american mma fans are awesome people, appreciating what their witnessing. Actually, if you would boo after such a fight, you really aren't a true fight fan.
12/30/12 5:42 PM
fakeposterssuck

Gosh so many of you are clueless dbags just like the people in the crowd.

"Stupid Americans"

"Typical Las vegas crowd"

If YOU WERE THERE - you would know the people booing were alot of Cain's idiot fans. This wasn't your typical DRUNKEN VEGAS CROWD BOOING MOMENT - even drunk assholes tend to know when a warrior has given everything he had.

And as far as the "chingalo" being a funny cultural thing. Yah. HAHA, morons. It means what it means and its said for a reason. That explains alot of the culture in itself, theres nothing funny about that, well maybe to the people who booed JDS, its funny.

About 10 people in my section booed, all Cain fans cheering that garbage the whole fight - and I lost my mind when they started booing JDS after the fight. Of course if they all decided to attack me I wouldn't have been able to make it out of the arena - but the type of people who booed are cowards with no sense or respect.

I've told people for years this whole brown pride thing - the whole way Cain goes about MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO will bring alot of crap into the sport. Being proud of where your parents come from is one thing - but bringing these idiot fans into the sport - the same people who leave Mexico for a better life and then glorify the Mexican flag - you're only seeing the true colors come out. And if you don't believe me about the Mexican culture, drive your ass down into a border town and travel the Mexican countryside. Let me know if you make it back.

For those who were there, for all of you clueless commenters who think your worthless opinions are needed, everyone booing minue a few handicapped individuals were Cain fans, and it was obvious, and sik, to see at a UFC event. I've been to plenty Vegas events, and you always have your few drunken assholes, but never like what you heard last night.
12/30/12 5:48 PM
CHILLITACO
700 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fakeposterssuck - Gosh so many of you are clueless dbags just like the people in the crowd.

"Stupid Americans"

"Typical Las vegas crowd"

If YOU WERE THERE - you would know the people booing were alot of Cain's idiot fans. This wasn't your typical DRUNKEN VEGAS CROWD BOOING MOMENT - even drunk assholes tend to know when a warrior has given everything he had.

And as far as the "chingalo" being a funny cultural thing. Yah. HAHA, morons. It means what it means and its said for a reason. That explains alot of the culture in itself, theres nothing funny about that, well maybe to the people who booed JDS, its funny.

About 10 people in my section booed, all Cain fans cheering that garbage the whole fight - and I lost my mind when they started booing JDS after the fight. Of course if they all decided to attack me I wouldn't have been able to make it out of the arena - but the type of people who booed are cowards with no sense or respect.

I've told people for years this whole brown pride thing - the whole way Cain goes about MEXICO MEXICO MEXICO will bring alot of crap into the sport. Being proud of where your parents come from is one thing - but bringing these idiot fans into the sport - the same people who leave Mexico for a better life and then glorify the Mexican flag - you're only seeing the true colors come out. And if you don't believe me about the Mexican culture, drive your ass down into a border town and travel the Mexican countryside. Let me know if you make it back.

For those who were there, for all of you clueless commenters who think your worthless opinions are needed, everyone booing minue a few handicapped individuals were Cain fans, and it was obvious, and sik, to see at a UFC event. I've been to plenty Vegas events, and you always have your few drunken assholes, but never like what you heard last night.
I was watching at home but a mate of mine and I both thought it might be the Cain crowd, but still couldn't understand why they would boo him. It wasn't like h has done a single thing wrong.

I was pissed at the fact they booed, where it came from was secondary. The fact it happened at all was disgusting by people in general. :-( Phone Post
12/30/12 6:06 PM
BadrMilk

Disgraceful! JDS is such a nice guy, he shouldn't have been booed, especially when he fought so hard.
12/30/12 7:01 PM
BrutalMedic
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHILLITACO - 
BrutalMedic - Fuck people.

Just fuck them, fuck them all.

Burn it down. Burn down the machine. It's fucking time.

Fuck them.
Phone Post

I killed a lot of people last night.

Killed.

A lot.

People.

Last night.
12/30/12 7:49 PM
ChampionBigMouth

No man that had a dream and worked hard to achieve it would do anything other than stand up on his fucking tip-toes out of his seat applauding after watching a champion lose like that. Fucking heart breaking.
12/30/12 7:54 PM
Scandle6161
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They might of bin booing the fact he lost his title not actually him. Well i hope so anyway how can u boo Cigano true warrior heart u think many people cauld take 25 minits of that an still stand up Phone Post
12/30/12 8:01 PM
Thuglife13
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope whoever "boo'd" JDS after those five rounds gets the "green apple splatters"...
12/30/12 8:02 PM
FearTheClown
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I felt really upset for him when he asked why the crowd were booing him.

12/30/12 8:20 PM
XxLiveBaitxX
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always the group of fake combat fans that are doing to booing.
He would have got a standing ovation in Japan for his performance.
If this fight took place in Brazil and Cain was on the losing end, he also would have been applauded.
I'm really surprised a loud "USA USA" chant didn't break out during his post-fight interview.

This is embarrassing for the true MMA fans.
12/30/12 8:39 PM
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hated hearing the boos against him. He got dominated that fight but you can't question is heart to last all 5 rounds. Really unfortunate people don't recognize and applaud that. He will learn from the loss and come back better.

12/30/12 8:42 PM
Winston Wolf

an all time low booing JDS
12/30/12 8:52 PM
Timtek

I love the sport, but have to admit there are a shit ton of doucebag mma fans that I would not hang out with for even a minute. Period.

Felt the same way after attending UFC on Vs. 5 last year.
12/31/12 2:33 AM
knuckleballs

If anyone who booed him reads this, I will gladly fight you. Just leave a note, as you deserve to have your lame ass kicked.

This goes for people who don't pick up their dog shit, piss on public toilet seats, and talk on their cellphones on buses and trains.

You all need to pay.
12/31/12 2:58 AM
ChaosOverkill
474 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it could be a farting contest yet leave it to ethnicities to take pride too far

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.