UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS Boxing

12/30/12 1:45 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
volio
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can a fighter at this level have no boxing defense. He claims to be the super boxer. To be a complete boxer you must have a good defense. I am JDS fan but i am really dissapointed. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:45 AM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was very worried about the takedown. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:47 AM
volio

Yes but come on, no head movement at all. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:49 AM
ShaqNoob
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FatLoser -
ShaqNoob -  He was very worried about the takedown. Phone Post

even after he repeatedly defended it?

Not at 100% success rate like he's used to. Phone Post
12/30/12 1:52 AM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FatLoser - 

He was repeatedly taken down as well.

That said he seemed to be doing ok until that big punch in the first round. After that he looked like a fuckin zombie. I'm surprised he was still standing let alone able to do anything else.

Like most strikers in MMA, their defense seems to be what is lacking the most.
12/30/12 2:00 AM
volio

It don't matter if it is boxing for mma you got to move your head. Your head is a target so you better be an uncomfortable target. When they were striking his head was in the same place all the time and that is a big foul, specially at this level. Phone Post
12/30/12 2:02 AM
jcblass

I didn't see the fight, but did another "world class boxer" get exposed for not having any sophisticated boxing skills once things became combative? Wasn't Vitor supposed to have an olympic gold medal by now.
12/30/12 2:04 AM
Escopeta
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somewhere, the Klitchkos are laughing their asses off. Assuming they even know or give a shit about JDS.
12/30/12 2:06 AM
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah because the Klitchkos have to worry about takedowns and grappling. Respectfully shut up please.

12/30/12 2:07 AM
Escopeta
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jcblass - I didn't see the fight, but did another "world class boxer" get exposed for not having any sophisticated boxing skills once things became combative? Wasn't Vitor supposed to have an olympic gold medal by now.

Vitor got absolutely demolished when he tried to make the Olympic team. Prime Vitor might be good enough to box bums and beat them, but that's as far as he'll ever get in pro boxing.
12/30/12 2:08 AM
Kings21
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Klitchkos would rape JDS in a boxing match but yea, Trick has a point. Having the threat of a takedown let alone multiple takedowns from a beastly motherfucker like Cain is sure to impact your boxing.
12/30/12 2:10 AM
Escopeta

Trick or Truth - 

Yeah because the Klitchkos have to worry about takedowns and grappling. Respectfully shut up please.

In the boxing ring obviously, dipshit. He said he could knock out the Klits in a boxing match. Even prior to getting his face hamburgered by Cain, that was a delusional and laughable statement. You're dribbling retard if you think otherwise.
12/30/12 2:13 AM
AliBomaye

FatLoser -

That's y he was getting hit because he was defending it Phone Post
12/30/12 2:14 AM
Trick or Truth
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Escopeta - 
Trick or Truth - 

In the boxing ring obviously, dipshit. He said he could knock out the Klits in a boxing match. Even prior to getting his face hamburgered by Cain, that was a delusional and laughable statement. You're dribbling retard if you think otherwise.

You clearly missed my point. Nevermind carry on.

12/30/12 2:15 AM
ausgepicht

Then why was he itching his ass when Cain threw that first big right hand that started the downfall? Sorry, but there is no boxing or wrestling defense I am aware of where you place your left hand down at your side and almost behind you.

12/30/12 2:16 AM
in_different
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys suck. Kicking the man while he is down. I'm glad Cain won, but fuck, didn't junior get booed enough already?

He is a very very good boxer. He got hurt early and he got exhausted early. He was dead tired for 4 rounds. He defended takedowns late into the fight. And he was thrown off by Cain mixing it up well. Plus he was running with a concussion from the first. Yes he could improve himself. He did not do as well under pressure as he should have. And only idiots were comparingbis boxing to klishcho. He started mma and boxing 6 years ago, fucking relax.
12/30/12 2:19 AM
Escopeta

Edited: 12/30/12 2:20 AM
Mkay, well my point is JDS' ego got too damn big and that shit annoyed me. He shouldn't have spout out a ridiculous claim like that.
12/30/12 2:21 AM
Herb Mazzagatti
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different - You guys suck. Kicking the man while he is down. I'm glad Cain won, but fuck, didn't junior get booed enough already?

He is a very very good boxer. He got hurt early and he got exhausted early. He was dead tired for 4 rounds. He defended takedowns late into the fight. And he was thrown off by Cain mixing it up well. Plus he was running with a concussion from the first. Yes he could improve himself. He did not do as well under pressure as he should have. And only idiots were comparingbis boxing to klishcho. He started mma and boxing 6 years ago, fucking relax.
. Phone Post
12/30/12 2:56 AM
volio

He is not a very very good boxer. A has good punches not good boxing. Phone Post
12/30/12 3:00 AM
ShaqNoob

in_different - You guys suck. Kicking the man while he is down. I'm glad Cain won, but fuck, didn't junior get booed enough already?

He's the one who made the claim he could KO the klitchkos in boxing. Phone Post
12/30/12 3:30 AM
Brasky

JDS's head got a little too big and he brought up the Klitschko name when their striking abilities are obviously worlds apart. The fact that ANYONE in MMA thinks they can hang with a world class boxer in the boxing ring is laughable right now. I hope he's humbled and goes back to work on his craft because he certainly needs it.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.