UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Man, that sucked. :-(

12/30/12 2:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Beezulbubba
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was really pulling for JDS. Great guy, great fighter. At least now we'll get a trilogy, which I called back when Brock was battling mono.

I like Cain too, but just think it's bad for the champ to have a tat like that. Just adds to the lowest denominator, trailer trash image this sport needs to shed. Great athlete, but champs should be either classy or edgy, not trashy.

Anyways, great fight, somewhat one sided, but now we'll see what JDS is made of. Cain was on a mission tonight. Sucks if he did get a broken jaw, but would explain a lot. And props for enduring five rounds of that if he did, as Cain was looking for redemption.

And Miller-Lazoun was AWESOME. Great fight.
12/30/12 2:26 AM
JessDogg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Cain too, but just think it's bad for the champ to have a tat like that. Just adds to the lowest denominator, trailer trash image this sport needs to shed. Great athlete, but champs should be either classy or edgy, not trashy.
^^^^^
Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit. Cain is classy (always talks with the up-most respect to everyone never down talks anyone or down plays any one ability in the sport)

I'm getting tired of all these pussies crying about his tattoo, you would think he had the devil raping a child tattooed on him smh.

Black Power=not racist
Brown Pride=not racist
White Pride/Power=RACIST because of the ugly history it has and 99.9% of the people who display it do so with hurtful intentions and know the ugly history behind it.
12/30/12 2:45 AM
Beezulbubba
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not getting into that argument, as it's been done to death on here. I'm color blind and just my opinion. All three are equal to me. I don't want to say KKK or nazi tats either.

But I can see your point also. But I find it as valid as you find mine. So we'll just have to agree to disagree.

But yeah, they are both great fighters. And Cain was relentless. I think he'll be too much for the reem in the wrestling department. If Werdum wins, that'll be a hell of a fight.
12/30/12 2:56 AM
charms434
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not that it matters but Brock didn't have mono. He had diverticulitis and half his guts removed. As someone who's gone through it. It's life changing. Phone Post
12/30/12 3:00 AM
ChaosOverkill
591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nationalist supporters are not fans they are angry hateful leeches who suck demented enjoyment out of other's accomplishment because they have something increasingly trivial in common

12/30/12 3:00 AM
ChaosOverkill
591 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 2:59 AM

dbl

12/30/12 3:10 AM
Beezulbubba

charms434 -  Not that it matters but Brock didn't have mono. He had diverticulitis and half his guts removed. As someone who's gone through it. It's life changing. Phone Post

yeah, true, But at first they thought he had mono. That's when I started caling JDS and Cain this generation's Nog and Fedor. I hope JDS comes back as hungry as Cain.

And my old high school coach had it also. It really did a number on him.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.