UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The vegas crowds are getting worse

12/30/12 2:14 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Booing Wineland vs Pickett every 3 second dip in the action

Booing JDS and being a shitty booing disgrace at other points for various reasons.

Boo the Leben Brunson fight and those types, fine that happens everywhere but the rest is just a bunch of spoiled wankers who get too many cards a year.

Not to mention the judging that sucks from Vegas even more than most places

12/30/12 2:15 AM
DanteHec
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:/ Phone Post
12/30/12 2:17 AM
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't get how the smallest venues they go to are the loudest booing crowd.

Jersey is Jersey but Vegas is getting insulting to the sport

12/30/12 2:17 AM
UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up, agreed pitiful... I love when JDS called them out and they shut up.
12/30/12 2:18 AM
NinjaDMP
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The booing of jds when his interview began fukkin bummed me out. At least he called all those assholes on it. Phone Post
12/30/12 2:21 AM
ChaosOverkill

Even if you forget JDS the booing during Wineland Pickett was just unbelievable.

DO these people come to the event hammered now? 

12/30/12 2:26 AM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 12/30/12 2:31 AM

I think they even booed fighters who won their decisions and deserved the win

12/30/12 2:27 AM
BabyHand
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NinjaDMP - The booing of jds when his interview began fukkin bummed me out. At least he called all those assholes on it. Phone Post
Missed it, what did he say Phone Post
12/30/12 2:28 AM
Arecsa
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disgraceful. Half of those morons don't even bother showing up until the co-main event either.
12/30/12 2:29 AM
Braun187
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Voted up, agreed pitiful... I love when JDS called them out and they shut up.
Rogan helped him Phone Post
12/30/12 2:30 AM
ChaosOverkill

They also shower Joe with Love for lasting 3 rounds of a beatdown and being a fucking beast warrior but shit on JDS who lasted 5 fucking rounds and never quit.

This is why I watch UFC's alone

12/30/12 2:31 AM
michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NinjaDMP -  The booing of jds when his interview began fukkin bummed me out. At least he called all those assholes on it. Phone Post

man that made my stomach hurt when he asked them why...I just dont get how you can try n boo a man who just fought his heart out. He coulda gave up on so many different occasions but kept getting back up. Got nothin but respect for the dude, anyone who was in that crowd n was booing is not a true fight fan
12/30/12 2:33 AM
JetSetter

It's the drunkest of all crowds so that may have something to do with it. Phone Post
12/30/12 2:34 AM
sillyscreenname

I think the booing of JDS had less do with Vegas but with all the Mexicans coming to see Cain.
12/30/12 2:34 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need more european cards. Boston also needs another damn card. But i agree it was sad hearing boos from the crowd during good fights. I'm surprised they didn't start booing Lauzon/Miller
12/30/12 2:35 AM
gonzaru3
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

michelleNrogersdumpsterbaby -
NinjaDMP -  The booing of jds when his interview began fukkin bummed me out. At least he called all those assholes on it. Phone Post

man that made my stomach hurt when he asked them why...I just dont get how you can try n boo a man who just fought his heart out. He coulda gave up on so many different occasions but kept getting back up. Got nothin but respect for the dude, anyone who was in that crowd n was booing is not a true fight fan
My thoughts exactly. Phone Post
12/30/12 2:36 AM
ChaosOverkill

sillyscreenname - I think the booing of JDS had less do with Vegas but with all the Mexicans coming to see Cain.

If the Mexican fans really have to boo the LOSER of the fight because he's not Mexican that is some serious insecurity shit going on there and maybe that Brown Pride thing is a real issue.

12/30/12 2:38 AM
ChaosOverkill

Pancake Syrup - Need more european cards. Boston also needs another damn card. But i agree it was sad hearing boos from the crowd during good fights. I'm surprised they didn't start booing Lauzon/Miller

voted up, UFC needs to know theres places with more to be made than Vegas and to stop giving that City and Commission the business

12/30/12 2:42 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
289 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill -
sillyscreenname - I think the booing of JDS had less do with Vegas but with all the Mexicans coming to see Cain.

If the Mexican fans really have to boo the LOSER of the fight because he's not Mexican that is some serious insecurity shit going on there and maybe that Brown Pride thing is a real issue.

Brazil aint any better. But agree, booing a guy who survived all that deserves a standing applause. And its JDS, possibly the nicest fighter out there Phone Post
12/30/12 2:48 AM
ChaosOverkill

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - 
ChaosOverkill -

Brazil aint any better. But agree, booing a guy who survived all that deserves a standing applause. And its JDS, possibly the nicest fighter out there Phone Post

Yeah, you are right but still the whole thing is a stain on sports.

The Japanese guys got cheered and applauded IN CHINA when they went and we all know how much those two countries love each other right now.

12/30/12 3:30 AM
ChaosOverkill

FinestScotch - 

You can drink there 24/7 and on the streets.

Probably a contributing factor.

all the more reason to not go back

12/30/12 3:38 AM
Res ispa loquitur
872 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I concur. 

12/30/12 5:11 AM
Beatrix Kiddo
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sillyscreenname - I think the booing of JDS had less do with Vegas but with all the Mexicans coming to see Cain.
Dead on. I was in attendance and that is what it was from. Mexican flags were flying everywhere and it was pure pandemonium. Most of the drunk "Vegas" types had already cleared out and only the die hard Cain supporters were left waving their flags and booing at JDS. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:56 AM
RustyTrombone
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking morons. Booing jds is ridiculous, the guy is all class and showed he had massive heart. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:25 AM
Michael Kn1ght

ChaosOverkill -

Booing Wineland vs Pickett every 3 second dip in the action

Booing JDS and being a shitty booing disgrace at other points for various reasons.

Boo the Leben Brunson fight and those types, fine that happens everywhere but the rest is just a bunch of spoiled wankers who get too many cards a year.

Not to mention the judging that sucks from Vegas even more than most places

The leben fight I def got though, not gonna lie. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.