UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS is not a nice guy. His ego cost him the fight.

12/30/12 5:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AttentionDeficitDizzle
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain won because of preparation and making adjustments ahead of the fight and also because JDS does not have the fundamental tools to address the approach Cain took. Cain exploited holes in JDS's boxing and in JDS's poor defense. That had nothing to do with JDS's ego ahead of the fight.

JDS lost because he just isn't as good on his feet as Cain is, and Cain entered the fight prepared with a solid plan.

JDS was not prepared and was exposed for it, plain and simple. If he didn't have so many basic flaws to begin with, Cain's camp would not have been able to employ that strategy and look as effective.
12/30/12 5:25 AM
gspisimpressed
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 5:30 AM
I'm surprised people don't call Cain a nice guy he really truly is one.
12/30/12 5:35 AM
TheAlchemist
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10'rs gonna 10

12/30/12 5:41 AM
bjjbomb
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not true I met him and actually got to train with him a little at Saulo's two years ago. Hes a very nice kid who is humble and a very hard worker. Mad props to Cain though he was the hungrier and better fighter.
12/30/12 5:49 AM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kingfanpaul - 
mmavixen - 

Has OP met JDS? I have.  And he is the nicest, warmest person ever.  VTFU for being a hater.

You voted him up for being a hater? lol

:p

Soory...LOL.  I voted him down.  I never vote people down, I just vote up so I am not used to it.

12/30/12 5:59 AM
smags
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A "bad guy" doesnt congratulate cain in a post fight interview. Jds had no excuses was extremely respectful and knows that cain is a beast and admits that he was better. The man is now hungry and like cain, is after his belt back. Forgive the man for being confident leading ip to fight with a guy he had previously k'd in one minute Phone Post
12/30/12 6:07 AM
RepsOne
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like things a guy who fights in a cage would say. Sorry I meants gets paid to fight these guys in a cage would say. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:47 AM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #1
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

don't ever go full ReTjard

12/30/12 7:51 AM
DEZBOT

Jds is the most underrated hw ever Phone Post
12/30/12 7:58 AM
Mic the Tapper

What!?!! A cage fighter with an ego!! Shit call the cops! How dare he!! It's not like self belief is a prerequisite in this business!

Douche..... Phone Post
12/30/12 8:30 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

I think the OP has a point, to a degree.

I have found JDS a little rude towards his opponent at times, he often delivers put downs with a smug grin which I find quite distasteful.

That being said, he's an awesome competitor, someone I'll always look forward to watching. Phone Post
12/30/12 8:50 AM
the chief
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's kinda like when Rocky got his ass whooped by Mr. T because he was unmotivated and distracted. Phone Post
12/30/12 8:51 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

TartanTopTeamsHeroinWhore -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - I think the OP has a point, to a degree.

I have found JDS a little rude towards his opponent at times, he often delivers put downs with a smug grin which I find quite distasteful.

That being said, he's an awesome competitor, someone I'll always look forward to watching. Phone Post
Don't forget English is not his first language.

OP is a fucktard. Junior is as respectful and as classy in defeat as anyone. Only a bitch would criticize a true man like JDS showed himself to be today. Phone Post
No doubting he's a man with a tremendous heart, he hung in there like a champ.

The boos he received post fight were disgusting. Phone Post
12/30/12 9:10 AM
TheBeebs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. "
-- Theodore Roosevelt
Excellent quote good Sir. Phone Post
12/30/12 9:13 AM
sitchpack

Ikmorethanyou - I happen to agree with you, that's a good point there's are so many jds cocksuckers on this forum for no reason the guy got lucky against Cain the first time around I that wouldn't have happened Cain would have done the Same thing. the guy is animal

And after he lost he took it like man lets see how jds takes it this time around I hope he has the balls to admit defeat Phone Post
What? The dude admitted that Cain was the better fighter, do you really have to believe that a fighter you dont prefer must be a bad guy? Insecure much? Phone Post
12/30/12 9:14 AM
sitchpack

Sal Penis - I agree with OP. He got humbled tonight for sure. Phone Post
You have been anti JDS posting since the fight...... You must be a cool guy IRL....... Phone Post
12/30/12 9:21 AM
Ikmorethanyou

sitchpack -
Ikmorethanyou - I happen to agree with you, that's a good point there's are so many jds cocksuckers on this forum for no reason the guy got lucky against Cain the first time around I that wouldn't have happened Cain would have done the Same thing. the guy is animal

And after he lost he took it like man lets see how jds takes it this time around I hope he has the balls to admit defeat Phone Post
What? The dude admitted that Cain was the better fighter, do you really have to believe that a fighter you dont prefer must be a bad guy? Insecure much? Phone Post
I am not saying his a bad guy at all ik he is a humble dude but I just got this feeling like he was looking past Cain like it was gonna be an easy victory signs of cockyness, he did say that but he had no choice it was completely true.

At the end the day thy are both real nice guys that always show respect, I was rooting for Cain this time around because ik he had it in him to win I felt like that punch last fight kept us from watching a real bloody war Phone Post
12/30/12 9:22 AM
InspiritMick

what a load of shit vd

12/30/12 9:29 AM
Winston Wolf

Kingfanpaul - 
in_different - You wrote a whole bunch of shit. Jds is a good guy. You are misinformed, an idiot, or a hater if you think otherwise. And wrong. He is a confident man. He does have an ego, that doesn't make him a bad guy. Take your self_loathing rambling to Sherdog. The scumbags will love you there

Green arrow to you..

12/30/12 9:31 AM
Winston Wolf

JDS is among my favorite fighters win or lose Seems like a great guy IMO
12/30/12 9:32 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - I think the OP has a point, to a degree.

Don't forget English is not his first language.

OP is a fucktard. Junior is as respectful and as classy in defeat as anyone. Only a bitch would criticize a true man like JDS showed himself to be today. Phone Post
No doubting he's a man with a tremendous heart, he hung in there like a champ.

The boos he received post fight were disgusting. Phone Post
It made me sick to my stomach and ashamed to be an mma fan.

I'm an Aussie and was planning to go to an event in Vegas next year but will not be doing that now. I might go to the Diaz v GSP fight instead seeing as its in Canada. Phone Post
Yeah American fans seem to have an awful attitude at times.

The booing and all this USA, USA, USA shit is a blight on the sport IMO.

The UFC should hire Pat Barry to attend all events, it was hilarious when he made that moron STFU!! Phone Post
12/30/12 9:32 AM
Malvert the Janitor
860 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn I wish we could still see down votes... Phone Post
12/30/12 11:02 AM
SupaKnova

in_different - You wrote a whole bunch of shit. Jds is a good guy. You are misinformed, an idiot, or a hater if you think otherwise. And wrong. He is a confident man. He does have an ego, that doesn't make him a bad guy. Take your self_loathing rambling to Sherdog. The scumbags will love you there
Why doesn't this apply to Jon Jones?
This place is a fuckin joke. Every thread I go into I see, "if u don't agree with me, ur a fag/retard/idiot"... So, if someone has a different opinion than u they are retarded?..lol So, ur 'opinion' is law?!
I agree with OP and was sayin the same thing last night b4 the fight. Seemed like he was kinda shitting on Cain in the media this week. Also felt the same way about the "my" belt comment. Phone Post
12/30/12 11:30 AM
MexiCain AmeriCain
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS is seems genuine in his nice guy attitude, that he gives off. I just think he severely underestimated Cain's striking and head movement. He kept his hands down the entire fight and was looking for that one hitter quitter to win him the fight.

He'll be back, he's tough as hell! Phone Post
12/30/12 11:39 AM
Jetster
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow OP really has no clue....sorta sad in a way...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.