UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS is not a nice guy. His ego cost him the fight.

12/30/12 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MexiCain AmeriCain
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JDS is seems genuine in his nice guy attitude, that he gives off. I just think he severely underestimated Cain's striking and head movement. He kept his hands down the entire fight and was looking for that one hitter quitter to win him the fight.

He'll be back, he's tough as hell! Phone Post
12/30/12 11:39 AM
Jetster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow OP really has no clue....sorta sad in a way...
12/30/12 11:49 AM
behzad

Ur basing what you say on news headlines.

Failololol dude Phone Post
12/30/12 12:18 PM
jaytrainwreck

Winston Wolf - JDS is among my favorite fighters win or lose Seems like a great guy IMO
. Phone Post
12/30/12 12:21 PM
MMAjustice

Wish the vote down system still showed because of posts like this.
12/30/12 12:21 PM
MMAjustice

Wish the vote down system still showed because of posts like this.
12/30/12 12:28 PM
Bentleysuper8
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/30/12 12:30 PM
You have to keep in mind there are very clever people behind the camera. It's probably a lot like a police interview where they keep rephrasing questions till they get something they like. Lots of nice guys have suddenly turned into "shit talkers". I would take most of it with a grain of salt.

I like JDS but was pulling for Cain. I think both guys are super classy.

I was STUNNED people boo'ed JDS post fight. He hung in like a champ and had me on the edge of my seat a few times in the fourth and fifth. Even after that beating he had some heat in some of those shots. He would never have been treated with such disrespect in Japan.
12/30/12 12:41 PM
majikman
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish we could ship all the fucktards on here, like the OP, off the a deserted Island, without any food, so they can just end up fucking eating each other to death
12/30/12 1:15 PM
Attila
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Serious/relevant question: Why aren't vote downs working?
12/30/12 1:17 PM
Yun
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't agree with everything but certainly leading up to this fight, he seemed little extra cockier than before. So maybe, you're right. His ego cost him..
12/30/12 1:20 PM
Yun
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

also, during the staredown stance after the weigh in, I'm glad Cain returned the favor of putting that fist in his face too. That's a total disrespect to the opponent. He always does that shit.
12/30/12 1:25 PM
InspiritMick

Yun - also, during the staredown stance after the weigh in, I'm glad Cain returned the favor of putting that fist in his face too. That's a total disrespect to the opponent. He always does that shit.

jesus christ the shit you fucking assholes bitch about, seriously what the fucking hell? You sound like bitchy 13 year old girls. All of you make me feel sick to my stomach and ashamed for you as MMA fans

12/30/12 1:29 PM
Bat21
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NuFjord -  A lot of you people claim he's the nicest guy in the business and all this but I disagree. I used to also believe JDS was this nice guy but I think things got over his head in recent times. First his hate on Overeem calling him a steroid abuser and being built in a lab. While there might be truth to this, I always felt a bit of jealousy from JDS towards Overeem for some reason.

Then he goes on to say that Cain deserves the title shot. Only to later say that he came back too soon and that he was gonna hit him in the head again and knock him out again, that yeah maybe Cain was injured but he was injured too (he celebrated his first win by dropping on his injured leg and then twisting them all the way back only to get up like nothing). It was a little obvious to me that he was looking past Velasquez.

To me it seems like he got really cocky about his punching power, he truly felt like no one could hurt him, he's out there challenging the klitschko's saying he could knock them out. It's just sad to see. I really do get a "fake nice" vibe from him. Today Cain broke him apart, he humbled him. JDS was left literally a hopeless broken man and now It's up to JDS to show what kind of man he is. In the next few months he will either take his loss humbly or make excuses like he did in the fight that he actually won. Tonight he said he is getting "his" belt back. He already started off wrong. Phone Post

12/30/12 2:14 PM
jTheHybridwolff
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different - You wrote a whole bunch of shit. Jds is a good guy. You are misinformed, an idiot, or a hater if you think otherwise. And wrong. He is a confident man. He does have an ego, that doesn't make him a bad guy. Take your self_loathing rambling to Sherdog. The scumbags will love you there
OHHH SNAPS Phone Post
12/30/12 4:18 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

SOO72 -
in_different - You wrote a whole bunch of shit. Jds is a good guy. You are misinformed, an idiot, or a hater if you think otherwise. And wrong. He is a confident man. He does have an ego, that doesn't make him a bad guy. Take your self_loathing rambling to Sherdog. The scumbags will love you there

Saved me 2 minutes, thanks.
My exact thoughts...

Oh and go fuck yourself Phone Post
12/30/12 4:46 PM
LeftLowKick
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NuFjord - A lot of you people claim he's the nicest guy in the business and all this but I disagree. I used to also believe JDS was this nice guy but I think things got over his head in recent times. First his hate on Overeem calling him a steroid abuser and being built in a lab. While there might be truth to this, I always felt a bit of jealousy from JDS towards Overeem for some reason.

Then he goes on to say that Cain deserves the title shot. Only to later say that he came back too soon and that he was gonna hit him in the head again and knock him out again, that yeah maybe Cain was injured but he was injured too (he celebrated his first win by dropping on his injured leg and then twisting them all the way back only to get up like nothing). It was a little obvious to me that he was looking past Velasquez.

To me it seems like he got really cocky about his punching power, he truly felt like no one could hurt him, he's out there challenging the klitschko's saying he could knock them out. It's just sad to see. I really do get a "fake nice" vibe from him. Today Cain broke him apart, he humbled him. JDS was left literally a hopeless broken man and now It's up to JDS to show what kind of man he is. In the next few months he will either take his loss humbly or make excuses like he did in the fight that he actually won. Tonight he said he is getting "his" belt back. He already started off wrong. Phone Post
You have no idea what you are talking about. I spent 45 minutes hanging outa d shooting the shit with jds and he was one of the nicest people ive ever met Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.