UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Did Boetch really get tko'ed?

12/30/12 6:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tim Boetsch wanted out of that fight and Costa gave him a way out.

Have you ever seen Boetsch pull gaurd?

12/30/12 8:14 PM
banging

He got raked so hard in the eye, didn't look accidental to me. Fight was over right then.
1/1/13 11:16 AM
Blazing Knees

"Tim Boetsch: Suspended 180 days unless cleared by physician (nasal fracture). Minimum suspension 45 days (30 days no contact"

It was his nose, now I get it.
1/1/13 11:21 AM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blazing Knees - "Tim Boetsch: Suspended 180 days unless cleared by physician (nasal fracture). Minimum suspension 45 days (30 days no contact"

It was his nose, now I get it.
Something definitely was wrong with his hand. You could tell, he couldn't punch with it, he was constantly shaking it out and glancing at it. I was surprised that it never showed up on the suspension list to be honest... Phone Post
1/1/13 11:36 AM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Ryann Von Doom - 
MMALOGIC -

Wow. You're a fucking chump. Phone Post

y? hes 100% right

1/1/13 12:45 PM
Warriormmd
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who was the ref who kept standing the fighters up at bullshit times on the main card at 155? Phone Post
1/1/13 1:08 PM
outtrigger

Tim's luck ran out after his last "win" over lombard, karma is a bitch
1/1/13 1:26 PM
BlueNamer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/01/13 1:26 PM
well i'm really surprised to not see anything about tim's hand in the medical report...

tim was getting beat up way more by okami and still came out beast mode in the 3rd to finish him off. such a contrast in fights, i still think something had to be up here.
1/1/13 2:08 PM
Salokcin69
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
Ryann Von Doom - 
MMALOGIC -

y? hes 100% right

This, ya dumb buttfuck. Phone Post
1/1/13 3:37 PM
ChicagoTom
322 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BlueNamer - well i'm really surprised to not see anything about tim's hand in the medical report...

tim was getting beat up way more by okami and still came out beast mode in the 3rd to finish him off. such a contrast in fights, i still think something had to be up here.
It's almost as if his hand wasn't broken. I was thoroughly convinced thanks to hogan. Phone Post
1/1/13 4:13 PM
BlueNamer
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChicagoTom - 
BlueNamer - well i'm really surprised to not see anything about tim's hand in the medical report...

It's almost as if his hand wasn't broken. I was thoroughly convinced thanks to hogan. Phone Post

i'm really starting to wonder about the sourcery that joe puts on the viewers once he gets something in his head. i was completely convinced that his hand was shattered into a thousand pieces.
1/1/13 4:17 PM
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He got headbutted and poked in the eye. Taking the DQ win would have been the smart play. The Las Vegas commission doctors are perfectly willing to see fighters maimed or killed in the cage. They simply refuse to do their job, which is to protect the fighters.
1/1/13 4:38 PM
burner22
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fishyfish -

takedowns is one thing, pulling half-guard is another.  is Boetsch the Michael Jordan of BJJ or something ?

if didn't want to punch with an injured hand, he could've used standup elbows.  I remember a few fights, thinking elbows standing and on the ground would've helped...

He couldn't see well enough to shoot. I think he was pulling guard to try and survive till the endofthe round. Has he made a statement yet about what was actually wrong with him? Phone Post
1/1/13 5:36 PM
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

burner22 - 
fishyfish -

takedowns is one thing, pulling half-guard is another.  is Boetsch the Michael Jordan of BJJ or something ?

if didn't want to punch with an injured hand, he could've used standup elbows.  I remember a few fights, thinking elbows standing and on the ground would've helped...

He couldn't see well enough to shoot. I think he was pulling guard to try and survive till the endofthe round. Has he made a statement yet about what was actually wrong with him? Phone Post

Yes, he stated between rounds to the doctor that he couldn't see out of his injured eye.

God knows why they allowed the fight to continue, but continue it did, just like it always does.
1/1/13 8:05 PM
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku

Ryann Von Doom - 
Orcus Knows MMA Better Than Goku -
Ryann Von Doom - 
MMALOGIC -

y? hes 100% right

You both are cunts. Just wow. Phone Post

u r a sensitive little bitch arent u.  tim was clearly not in this fight after the first.  from his body language to his pulling guard to how corner pleading with him to push on.  he wanted out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.