UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana : Goldy out for a while, don't know when back

1/1/13 3:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dmoney35
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
TeamRenzo4Life - lol@ "ANOTHER BROADCASTING JOB IN A HEARTBEAT"

maybe the midget pro-wrestling league, where Joe can jump up from the announcer seat with his hands on his face McCauly Culkin-style yelling "OH....MY....GOD1' As The Lil' American Patriot body slams Mini Saddam the Dictator through the broadcast table.
Pretty sure Goldy already has multiple other commentating gigs, primarily in hockey. So stop talking shit about things you're unaware of Phone Post
also commentates the local Arizona cardinals games dumbass Phone Post
1/1/13 3:38 PM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Goldie is a very good hockey play by play guy. He comes across as knowledgeable and interested when he does hockey play by play, unlike his phony, contrived UFC gig where it's obvious he feels like he's slumming, has no interest in the subject matter, sees it as a paid shilling gig and doesn't want to be there.
1/1/13 3:39 PM
MountainMedic
571 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good post vulva Phone Post
1/1/13 3:56 PM
fasthandssam
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Megatherium - Goldie is a very good hockey play by play guy. He comes across as knowledgeable and interested when he does hockey play by play, unlike his phony, contrived UFC gig where it's obvious he feels like he's slumming, has no interest in the subject matter, sees it as a paid shilling gig and doesn't want to be there.

No, it definitely sounds like he wants to be there. His commentary may be lacking, but there have been times where both he and Joe Rogan seem genuinely excited about the fights. I really appreciate that.
1/1/13 4:57 PM
cheesesteak
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vulva Fabulous - 
cheesesteak -
Crw -  Didn't Joe mention on a recent pod cast one of his good friends was addicted to prescription drugs ? He mentioned it had started to change his personality . Hopefully it's not Goldie . Phone Post

Shit man, I 've never considered that. But I know from personal experience that being heavily addicted to that shit will make you loose a shit ton weight and not in a healthy way...Goldie has seemed to have that kind of look in his eyes lately too. Any heavy opiate addict and or people around then will know it when they see it...I swear there have been times when it look like Goldie was about to take a nod... again, the eyes of an opiate addict...The way he talks lately...and definitely that shriveled appearance that he has..

Wow, I never really thought of this before...but perhaps, he is now in a detox program....Withdrawing from opiates is a long and dreadful thing... If this is the case i hope for the best....We would know because whrn he is back, you will notice he filled out again (not all shrively and dopey looking) and has that natural happy glow and smile.
That's odd to hear that you are only now noticing that after the conversations you and I have had on multiple occasions on the OG concerning our difficulties with opiate addiction. I simply assumed you might have picked up on certain tell tale clues that most opiate addicts do without knowing.

I know that personally it's something I mentioned to my girl a little while ago as I can genuinely pick up on the subtle clues that an opiate addict will show that somebody that never had to go through it themselves or with a loved one might not know. While I have been vocal on here as to not jump to that particular conclusion because while it's all just innocent speculation coming from 99% of us because we are genuinely worried for him and only want to know how difficult of a road that he has ahead of him as far as to what type of a problem (health or otherwise), it's dangerous when the 1% might read our innocent posts and because they are too young or simply pieces of shit, they might start to post stuff on Twitter or shit like that and a tough rumor to come out from under becomes viral.

But to be clear, while I've noticed the signs and thought about that as being the problem, I pray I'm wrong. Phone Post

Previously I've never really had any reason to think about it and kind of never really paid much attention to Goldie...But after analyzing some things it is now at my attention. Another thing brought to my attention is that he may possibly have a coke problem...I am starting to think it may be a combination of the two. I am basing this of his recent appearance, his jawing I've noticed in some recent broadcasts and his eyes and speech patterns.

Please don't anybody take my word on this. it's just a suspicion I have from having a problem myself and now looking back while sober it is much easier for me to distinguish others who have these problems. I can see some things others can't...I just hope i'm not right and if I am, I really wish him the best. he doe really seem like a very very nice guy. But these things can happen when all of a sudden you go from broadcasting an obscure sport to being kind of like a rockstar status, with the ast recent growth of this sport.
1/1/13 5:35 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dmoney35 -
GriffinQ -

maybe the midget pro-wrestling league, where Joe can jump up from the announcer seat with his hands on his face McCauly Culkin-style yelling "OH....MY....GOD1' As The Lil' American Patriot body slams Mini Saddam the Dictator through the broadcast table.
Pretty sure Goldy already has multiple other commentating gigs, primarily in hockey. So stop talking shit about things you're unaware of Phone Post
Is that "dumbass" directed at me...? Phone Post
1/2/13 3:12 AM
Dmoney35
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ -
Dmoney35 -
GriffinQ -

Is that "dumbass" directed at me...? Phone Post
no lol the other dumbass I agree with you Phone Post
1/2/13 3:58 AM
kyleburkle
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All sorts of experts here think goldberg on drugs

Including an ex addict

Its over Goldberg on drugs

Watch last UFC goldberg is sick and cannot barely talk at the end

1/2/13 3:58 AM
kyleburkle

dana doesnt ever talk on someones health

1/2/13 5:28 AM
Naheb
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ytt Phone Post
1/2/13 5:46 AM
Vulva Fabulous
777 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesesteak -
Vulva Fabulous - 
cheesesteak -
Crw -  Didn't Joe mention on a recent pod cast one of his good friends was addicted to prescription drugs ? He mentioned it had started to change his personality . Hopefully it's not Goldie . Phone Post

Shit man, I 've never considered that. But I know from personal experience that being heavily addicted to that shit will make you loose a shit ton weight and not in a healthy way...Goldie has seemed to have that kind of look in his eyes lately too. Any heavy opiate addict and or people around then will know it when they see it...I swear there have been times when it look like Goldie was about to take a nod... again, the eyes of an opiate addict...The way he talks lately...and definitely that shriveled appearance that he has..

Wow, I never really thought of this before...but perhaps, he is now in a detox program....Withdrawing from opiates is a long and dreadful thing... If this is the case i hope for the best....We would know because whrn he is back, you will notice he filled out again (not all shrively and dopey looking) and has that natural happy glow and smile.
That's odd to hear that you are only now noticing that after the conversations you and I have had on multiple occasions on the OG concerning our difficulties with opiate addiction. I simply assumed you might have picked up on certain tell tale clues that most opiate addicts do without knowing.

I know that personally it's something I mentioned to my girl a little while ago as I can genuinely pick up on the subtle clues that an opiate addict will show that somebody that never had to go through it themselves or with a loved one might not know. While I have been vocal on here as to not jump to that particular conclusion because while it's all just innocent speculation coming from 99% of us because we are genuinely worried for him and only want to know how difficult of a road that he has ahead of him as far as to what type of a problem (health or otherwise), it's dangerous when the 1% might read our innocent posts and because they are too young or simply pieces of shit, they might start to post stuff on Twitter or shit like that and a tough rumor to come out from under becomes viral.

But to be clear, while I've noticed the signs and thought about that as being the problem, I pray I'm wrong. Phone Post

Previously I've never really had any reason to think about it and kind of never really paid much attention to Goldie...But after analyzing some things it is now at my attention. Another thing brought to my attention is that he may possibly have a coke problem...I am starting to think it may be a combination of the two. I am basing this of his recent appearance, his jawing I've noticed in some recent broadcasts and his eyes and speech patterns.

Please don't anybody take my word on this. it's just a suspicion I have from having a problem myself and now looking back while sober it is much easier for me to distinguish others who have these problems. I can see some things others can't...I just hope i'm not right and if I am, I really wish him the best. he doe really seem like a very very nice guy. But these things can happen when all of a sudden you go from broadcasting an obscure sport to being kind of like a rockstar status, with the ast recent growth of this sport.
Awesome post man, I agree 1000% Phone Post
1/2/13 5:47 AM
Dazednconfused
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt he's a coke head. If anything I'd say it was prescription meds. Phone Post
1/2/13 7:14 AM
johnonguitar7

I've thought he was coked out of his kind for about 2 years now. Always made jokes about it. He'll be back. Just needs some chill time. Phone Post
1/2/13 7:40 AM
FedorEmilioEstevez
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldn't mind Quadros and Rogan, could be great Phone Post
1/2/13 8:02 AM
Walnuts
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CindyO - 
The White Shadow -  I hear they are negotiating and Goldie is holding out. Which would explain Dana's response. Phone Post

*yawn* Pfft. Source or GTFO.

Cindy

*yawn* Pfft. Drop some knowledge on us about the situation then, shill. Or STFU.

Nutsonyourchin
1/2/13 8:04 AM
LastMinuteReplacement

Walnuts - 
CindyO - 
The White Shadow -  I hear they are negotiating and Goldie is holding out. Which would explain Dana's response. Phone Post

Cindy

*yawn* Pfft. Drop some knowledge on us about the situation then, shill. Or STFU.

Nutsonyourchin

nothing against cindyo but I agree
1/2/13 8:11 AM
Dazednconfused
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LastMinuteReplacement -
Walnuts - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Nutsonyourchin

What's the inside goss Cindy? Phone Post
1/2/13 8:16 AM
MarcVanBas

Walnuts - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Nutsonyourchin

hahaha, so true. Comes in here giving it to people, telling them to "get the fuck out" but won't say way.
1/2/13 8:20 AM
LastMinuteReplacement

Dazednconfused - 
LastMinuteReplacement -
Walnuts - 
CindyO - 

Cindy

Nutsonyourchin

What's the inside goss Cindy? Phone Post

well she didnt say: "*yawn* Pfft. Source or GTFO." when people mentioned drugs so...
1/2/13 8:34 AM
JBASS
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My mother-in-law is studying to become a doctor and becoming a fan of the UFC. She said she has noticed he has a yellow discolouration around his eyes and says that he must be having kidney problems. I also remember Joe mentioning on a podcast that Goldie has to go to the bathroom frequently during the events.  Either way, I have a feeling he must be having some health issues. 

I hope he is alright. No disrespect to Anik but it just isn't the same without hearing 'TEEP!!'

1/2/13 8:38 AM
torquemada
280 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kyleburkle -

dana doesnt ever talk on someones health

Legally, an employer isn't supposed to. Phone Post
1/2/13 8:41 AM
Megatherium
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JBASS - 

My mother-in-law is studying to become a doctor and becoming a fan of the UFC. She said she has noticed he has a yellow discolouration around his eyes and says that he must be having kidney problems. I also remember Joe mentioning on a podcast that Goldie has to go to the bathroom frequently during the events.  Either way, I have a feeling he must be having some health issues. 

I hope he is alright. No disrespect to Anik but it just isn't the same without hearing 'TEEP!!'

Mike hasn't been 'teeping' at recent events.

Shows you he has been off his game.
1/2/13 8:47 AM
Stea1th

JBASS - 

When drinking redbulls all night that would do it to you.
1/2/13 9:16 AM
NHBDaddy
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for answers and Goldie getting his shit straight and back in the chair
1/2/13 9:41 AM
jake11

hope he is ok,
wouldn't wish addiction or poor health on anyone.

that being said.

I hope the UFC is done with him.

there have been thousands of threads that complain about him over the years. Now everyone wants him back???

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.