UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana : Goldy out for a while, don't know when back

1/2/13 11:13 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Sauce
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've heard nothing less then he's the nicest guy on the planet so what ever the reason is, I hope all works out for ya Goldie!! Phone Post
1/2/13 11:26 AM
Neil Funk
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Walnuts - 
CindyO - 
The White Shadow -  I hear they are negotiating and Goldie is holding out. Which would explain Dana's response. Phone Post

*yawn* Pfft. Source or GTFO.

Cindy

*yawn* Pfft. Drop some knowledge on us about the situation then, shill. Or STFU.

Nutsonyourchin

I'd have phrased it without the name-calling or reference to oral sex but I agree.

If you got knowledge, then spill it. Otherwise, don't get cranky at us for speculating.

Neil
1/2/13 11:31 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bat21 - 
RLL - 
BeeTrain - Miletich, joe and mauro Phone Post
Dear God No. Phone Post

I'd like to see it just once. It would either be the biggest train-wreck of a commentating crew that was ever put together, or it would be epicly stupidly funny, ending with Joe and Pat almost coming to blows with Mauro holding them apart.

he reminds me of one of the old guys from the muppets. dont know why but every time i see him i imagine him making a bad joke and laughing about it for 3 hours
1/2/13 3:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Forrest Spliffn - Bros. I keep saying it.
Goldie has a cocaine problem.
He was high as a kite at gsp. Phone Post
I obviously have no proof, but growing up with Coke everywhere and quite a few friends that got lost in it... I have always thought Goldie looked Jacked out of his mind... Bug eyes, jaw clenching, sweating...etc... As stated I have no proof and hope whatever he is going threw he makes it out the other side a healthier person and gets back to the Mic soon! Phone Post
Looks like it was Aderrall ... Hope he makes a full recovery and gets back to the mic soon. Phone Post
1/2/13 3:23 PM
beanouno
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
I obviously have no proof, but growing up with Coke everywhere and quite a few friends that got lost in it... I have always thought Goldie looked Jacked out of his mind... Bug eyes, jaw clenching, sweating...etc... As stated I have no proof and hope whatever he is going threw he makes it out the other side a healthier person and gets back to the Mic soon! Phone Post
Looks like it was Aderrall ... Hope he makes a full recovery and gets back to the mic soon. Phone Post
Just came here to say this. Phone Post
1/2/13 3:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2901 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

beanouno -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -
Just came here to say this. Phone Post
Aren't we a Couple of "Town Criers"... Lol... Hear ye hear ye, The Fucking Red Coats are coming!!

All jokes aside, hope the best for him, Nasty Shit! Phone Post
1/2/13 3:34 PM
kyleburkle

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

hahahah good job u caught it.

Yeah they all kind of look like people who are on drugs, all of them guys that are in there 40's that act like they are 24

1/2/13 3:44 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

kyleburkle -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero -

hahahah good job u caught it.

Yeah they all kind of look like people who are on drugs, all of them guys that are in there 40's that act like they are 24

Wish I woulda been wrong... Addiction is heavy to go through, not just for user but for Family n Friends... Hope he makes a full recovery and has the Support of the ones around him. Phone Post
1/3/13 1:49 PM
Ligeia420
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao at going to rehab for Adderall. wtf
1/3/13 2:50 PM
6ULDV8
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he gets his shit sorted and gets back in there with Joe with a quickness.  

Bas and Quadros / Rogan and Goldie.  Best MMA pairs there have ever been.  Pride fucked up the first one and they folded.  You have been warned.

Bag on him or whatever, but there are only so many years left with Rogan and Goldie and I don't want to miss them.  A pair that 'clicks' when commentating doesn't happen very often, in any sport.

And to all of you sanctimonius little shits, let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Yep, that's what I thought.

1/3/13 2:53 PM
rrg1

Ligeia420 - Lmfao at going to rehab for Adderall. wtf

lol @ you not having the slightest clue about addictions.
1/3/13 3:19 PM
Ligeia420
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rrg1 - 

No, I just find it funny that he's addicted to Adderall. Would've never guessed, but if it was coke or some shit, I wouldn't be surprised but Adderall?. Sorry Goldie!
1/3/13 3:24 PM
rrg1

Ligeia420 - 
rrg1 - 

No, I just find it funny that he's addicted to Adderall. Would've never guessed, but if it was coke or some shit, I wouldn't be surprised but Adderall?. Sorry Goldie!

Why not Adderall? Perfectly legal and eay to get!
1/3/13 3:29 PM
Ligeia420

rrg1 - 
Ligeia420 - 
rrg1 - 

True story. Still would've thought he'd be snorting the lines of cocaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1/3/13 4:01 PM
cheesesteak
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ligeia420 - 
rrg1 - 
Ligeia420 - 
rrg1 - 

True story. Still would've thought he'd be snorting the lines of cocaine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not really and here's why. Say he was doing blow during a broadcast. If you've ever had a bit of a coke problem you'd know within 29 minutes of your last line you'd be sweating and jonesing so hard that you would not even be able to be in that broadcast booth..You'd literally have to up and leave the booth every 15-20 minutes for a new line.

Adderal, you can snort 1 ever hour or 2...or if you eat them every 3-4 hours..

The coke jones is disgusting...If you haven't been there you would never know.
1/3/13 4:03 PM
cheesesteak
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I meant 20 minutes since your last line. If your geeked up hard enough more like 10-15 the most before your on the floor licking plaster and popcorn pieces^^^
1/5/13 12:56 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/4/3838142/mike-goldberg-says-health-issue-caused-him-to-miss-ufc-155-denies

update update update

"

Contrary to recent online reports, long-time UFC play-by-play man Mike Goldberg says a freak recent health scare was the only reason why he missed UFC 155.

Goldberg didn't call last weekend's show in Las Vegas, marking the first time since he debuted with the promotion in 1997 that he missed a UFC assignment for a reason other than a schedule conflict. In his place last Saturday night, announcer Jon Anik called the show alongside color analyst Joe Rogan.

After the event, UFC president Dana White said he was unsure when the veteran broadcaster would return Octagon-side.

"Goldie's out for a while," White said, "and I don't know when he'll be back."

White then refused to field any more questions about Goldberg.

Later in the week, rumors began to surface online that the 48-year-old Goldberg was battling drug addiction, however, when contacted by MMAFighting.com via text message on Friday, Goldberg denied those claims.

"I'm doing well," he said.

"Those rumors out there are not true. I'm dealing with a complicated health issue but feeling better and hoping to be back to 100 percent by Jan. 26 (UFC on FOX 6 in Chicago). See you soon."

Goldberg declined to discuss his health issue in detail.

However, according to multiple sources close to Goldberg, who all asked to remain anonymous, the broadcaster suffered from a severe upper respiratory infection in October. The already-asthmatic Goldberg was then treated with large doses of medication to open the airway and treat the infection. Goldberg's doctor later confirmed that the medication taken to treat the infection in combination with his normal asthma medication caused severe side effects that affected his ability to work, which according to the same sources, was the reason he missed UFC 155.

Goldberg is currently being treated to get his health back on track and is approaching a full recovery."

1/5/13 1:00 AM
PirateJax

^ Glad he is doing well and that it wasn't drugs. And lmfao how much the "GOLDIE IS IN REHAB" thread took off like it was a 100% confirmed fact, when it was anything but.
1/5/13 1:07 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

glad to hear hes doing well! Can't wait to hear the official word or if he'll address fans

1/5/13 1:14 AM
Dazednconfused
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ligeia420 -
rrg1 - 

Adderall can give you a feeling like Coke Phone Post
1/5/13 1:19 AM
gooddoc

Thank god it's not drug addiction.

The problem I had with the speculation that Joe was talking about him on the podcast was that he said "this friend" was not intelligent or something to that effect; now I know Goldie says silly stuff sometimes and joe calls him on it, but I do not think he would talk about Goldie that way. Phone Post
1/5/13 3:15 AM
yellow's Tap In
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ligeia420 -
rrg1 - 
Ligeia420 - 
rrg1 - 

Who says it's not both Phone Post
1/5/13 7:36 AM
Joe Rogan
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc -  Thank god it's not drug addiction.

The problem I had with the speculation that Joe was talking about him on the podcast was that he said "this friend" was not intelligent or something to that effect; now I know Goldie says silly stuff sometimes and joe calls him on it, but I do not think he would talk about Goldie that way. Phone Post

I was absolutely not talking about Goldie.  Unfortunately I have several friends that have an issue with Adderall.  It's pretty addictive stuff for some folks.

1/5/13 7:53 AM
Megatherium
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rogan and Baroni at UFC 42 was the best mma broadcast team eva!
1/5/13 9:56 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Joe Rogan -
gooddoc -  Thank god it's not drug addiction.

I was absolutely not talking about Goldie.  Unfortunately I have several friends that have an issue with Adderall.  It's pretty addictive stuff for some folks.

Really addictive shit... Glad Goldie is not dealing with this.

Thanks for update. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.