UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana : Goldy out for a while, don't know when back

1/5/13 9:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
gooddoc -  Thank god it's not drug addiction.

The problem I had with the speculation that Joe was talking about him on the podcast was that he said "this friend" was not intelligent or something to that effect; now I know Goldie says silly stuff sometimes and joe calls him on it, but I do not think he would talk about Goldie that way. Phone Post

I was absolutely not talking about Goldie.  Unfortunately I have several friends that have an issue with Adderall.  It's pretty addictive stuff for some folks.

Really addictive shit... Glad Goldie is not dealing with this.

Thanks for update. Phone Post
1/5/13 10:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Rogan -
gooddoc -  Thank god it's not drug addiction.

The problem I had with the speculation that Joe was talking about him on the podcast was that he said "this friend" was not intelligent or something to that effect; now I know Goldie says silly stuff sometimes and joe calls him on it, but I do not think he would talk about Goldie that way. Phone Post

I was absolutely not talking about Goldie.  Unfortunately I have several friends that have an issue with Adderall.  It's pretty addictive stuff for some folks.

Thanks for the clarification Joe.

Goldie has always struck me as a genuinely good guy; I wish him a speedy recovery. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.