UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana : Goldy out for a while, don't know when back

12/30/12 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc - 
frontrowbrian - Talk is Goldie will not be welcomed back to the UFC.

source?

FRB.
12/30/12 6:04 PM
Dana Stern
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - Talk is Goldie will not be welcomed back to the UFC.
Why? Phone Post
12/30/12 6:17 PM
Stea1th

Drug OD
12/30/12 6:19 PM
TexDeuce
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Rogan never leaves Phone Post
12/30/12 6:20 PM
TexDeuce
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Parents -
gooddoc - 

source?

FRB.
Boom Phone Post
12/30/12 6:36 PM
6ULDV8

If that's true then why?  He's been with them more than 15 years and I can't see them giving him the boot without a damn good reason.

I could see it being Goldie's choice to want to move on after doing it for so long, but can't see them wanting to get rid of him without a really, really good reason.

He said health comes first.  Does he mean the job was wearing on him too much?

12/30/12 6:49 PM
ufc98newb
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana Stern - 
frontrowbrian - Talk is Goldie will not be welcomed back to the UFC.
Why? Phone Post

ive speculated this since these threads first popped up. it shocks me that nobody else went there with speculation. Dana has not had any supportive words for Goldie, whatsoever when the subject comes up. How hard would it be to say something like "we hope he is back soon"  this saddens me greatly. Goldie is far from perfect, but he is a one of a kind. 

12/30/12 6:51 PM
ufc98newb
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

6ULDV8 - 

If that's true then why?  He's been with them more than 15 years and I can't see them giving him the boot without a damn good reason.

I could see it being Goldie's choice to want to move on after doing it for so long, but can't see them wanting to get rid of him without a really, really good reason.

For all the great things about Dana, nobody can deny that he is one vindictive motherfucker. who knows what goldie may or may not have done to piss him off. Think back to the video where dana reacts to Goldie running around naked. he looked really pissed off and overly unamused. may not be a big fan and was just waiting for a chance to drop him.

hope im wrong. hope to see him back soon.

12/30/12 7:00 PM
BeeTrain
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miletich, joe and mauro Phone Post
12/30/12 7:01 PM
RLL
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BeeTrain - Miletich, joe and mauro Phone Post
Dear God No. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:05 PM
BaronVonBeatdown
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quadros.

The Baron.
12/30/12 7:06 PM
wreckker
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dont think goldie is very good at all.

Id Like to See someone else who understands sport better with rogan Phone Post
12/30/12 7:16 PM
Carlton Fist

BaronVonBeatdown - Quadros.

The Baron.

Quadros kills Zombies. Let him bang bro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4COl3-PKLU
ufc98newb

BaronVonBeatdown - Quadros.

The Baron.

meh..I would rather see the sensei. nobody has better hindsight than the aikido master

BeeTrain
411 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RLL -
BeeTrain - Miletich, joe and mauro Phone Post
Dear God No. Phone Post
No to Mauro? Miletich is great IMO Phone Post
12/30/12 7:19 PM
ufc98newb

BeeTrain -  Miletich, joe and mauro Phone Post

mauro is also one of a kind. brings a unique personality to the booth, unlike anik, who does a fine job, but does nothing to distinguish himself from your average pbp man

12/30/12 7:27 PM
Woodford Mike
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm down for Bas and Rogan.

That said, I'm really going to miss Goldie if he is in fact gone. I frankly hope it IS a pay dispute or something like that rather than health issues. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:30 PM
Drunkenirishfc
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope he's ok Phone Post
12/30/12 7:31 PM
Hypnos
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post
12/30/12 7:34 PM
AliBomaye

Entreri - Bas Rutten, that would terrific!
Bas is horrible he's just really funny Phone Post
12/30/12 7:38 PM
frontrowbrian

6ULDV8 - 

It's not a contractual thing. It's not a 'I need time off' thing but it's something he deserves the right to talk about on his own terms. That's what the media outlets are waiting for even though details of the situation are pretty well known by now. I wish him the best. <p> And it's no coincidence, Dana seems so cold towards the situation which is why there's speculation Goldie would not be welcomed back and Anik would be the guy. That could change. Dana's opinion on things change often but Goldie has to do his part, too.
12/30/12 7:39 PM
Bailx
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't really have a positive or negative view on anik... but it was nice to NOT hear all the constant plugs for whatever they are selling that goldie always does... and be able to focus more on what joe rogan was saying...

which is getting to be pretty accurate as far as what moves to expect next, but also just stuff we don't always see (like chris leban's facial expression, they never did show that)....

i didn't mind the change at all. would like to see more changes, maybe some of the strikeforce announcers...

pat miletich always does a great job i'd like to see him on. (along with other fighters).

i also thought it was nice, if a bit belated to have the jeff blatnick memorance at the beginning... sad to see him go.
12/30/12 7:45 PM
Clarence Parents
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

frontrowbrian - 
6ULDV8 - 

It's not a contractual thing. It's not a 'I need time off' thing but it's something he deserves the right to talk about on his own terms. That's what the media outlets are waiting for even though details of the situation are pretty well known by now. I wish him the best. <p> And it's no coincidence, Dana seems so cold towards the situation which is why there's speculation Goldie would not be welcomed back and Anik would be the guy. That could change. Dana's opinion on things change often but Goldie has to do his part, too.

Well that definitely narrows it down.. I think..?
12/30/12 7:51 PM
Masakyst
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's trying to overcome an addition to red bull
12/30/12 7:55 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.