UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BR outdoes itself

12/30/12 11:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No way in hell Joe ever fights for any other organization .... True definition of a Company Man.... Down to fight anyone, always leaves it all in the cage and has racked up more bonus money than most fighters career earnings!!

War Lauzon Phone Post
12/30/12 11:23 AM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok BR.
12/30/12 11:24 AM
Flexo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol. Last 2 fights could compete against eachother for fight of the year. Joe, did you fuck this guys girlfriend or something? Phone Post
12/30/12 11:28 AM
GFP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The fuck? Joe shouldnt have any worries remaining on the UFC roster.
Everyone at the party last night said that they want Lauzon to get smashed, after the fight everyone said they want to watch another Lauzon fight because he brings it. Lauzon is not going anywhere...
12/30/12 11:28 AM
Diaz50-43Failure
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon - Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post
That was one if the best fights I've seen in a while!

The story is crap....BTW that last submission attempt was bad ass! Phone Post
12/30/12 11:29 AM
Jason
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
It's BR. They know Joe has a big
Fan base on MMA websites, so they literally probably wrote that article just to try and get people upset. What a fucking joke.

Pretty confident Joe is gonna be welcome by DFW to fight in the UFC as long as he wants to Phone Post
12/30/12 11:32 AM
SingleTMat
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon -  Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

"Haters gonna hate, but I bet my Fight of the Night bonus otherwise. ;)"

I about shit myself when you channeled Ryo Chonan in the end of the third round. Great effort, great fight. Can't wait to see you back next year.
12/30/12 11:32 AM
6ULDV8

alkysmurf -  Great fight Joe! And to hell with those guys.

Who are these bleacher report guys anyway? Are they a hold over boxing mag that cover mma now, are the used to covering competitive potato sack races?

Something needs to explain how a "credited" media source knows so little about the sport, over and over again. Phone Post

The BR dudes really just seem like a bunch of trolls.  I've been directed there twice and both times I was going to login because what they said was so stupid and ridiculous.

As someone here mentioned though, that's probably their 'hook' to get views, so it's better to just ignore their stupidity completely.

12/30/12 11:36 AM
Kostakio
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I bet Tim Sylvia wrote that. Phone Post
12/30/12 11:38 AM
HE H4TE ME

Joe Lauzon - Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post
Joe that was an amazing fight. Thank you for doing what you do. Phone Post
12/30/12 11:40 AM
Tractor
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck Bleacher Report! J Lau is exciting to watch! Win lose or draw, I'm a huge fan and I think it's likewise with a lot of other people! Phone Post
12/30/12 11:42 AM
Toquinho
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe, great job, gainef me as a fan also!!

Too bad you were still a bit banged up from the nick the tooth fight ;) Phone Post
12/30/12 11:44 AM
Quadbeak

Joe Lauzon -  Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

Win or lose, it's great fighters with spirit like yourself that keep us watching the UFC

Total respect, Joe
12/30/12 11:45 AM
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

your a beast kid,if u got cut ,u know this place would go off like ......................................

12/30/12 11:46 AM
Mike Russell
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never heard of Michael Moriatis. Is that a skin condition? Phone Post
12/30/12 11:46 AM
Barbalos

That was quite a war
12/30/12 11:47 AM
MTomlinson
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

retard article from a retard writer who doesn't even sound like a fan.

Lauzon has about as much job security as anderson silva.

13 'of-the-night' bonuses? Dana loves the fighter that can tally that up.

it's almost guaranteed that Joe will get a bonus when he fights

12/30/12 11:48 AM
,DBK,
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some of the stupidest shit I've read in quite some time. If Dana is going to go on record saying that someone like Leonard Garcia isn't going anywhere, then I realllllly doubt someone like Joe who is exponentially more awesome has anything to worry about. Last night was fight of the year shit.
12/30/12 11:50 AM
6ULDV8

I can't believe Lauzon was in it and threatening until the end of the fight with how much blood he lost.  That must have been at least 2 pints.  At the very least.  2 quarts maybe?

There were puddles of it you could splash in all over the mat.  Did they mop that up or something between fights, or are those mats made from super absorbent tampon stuff?

Enquiring minds want to know.

12/30/12 11:50 AM
JoeTheWildRover
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the best part about this whole thing is the fact that Joe logged on and was the first to comment!  Amazing fight last night.  Even in a loss you looked more impressive than 99% of them out there.  Thanks for doing all you do.

12/30/12 11:53 AM
MedMan007
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In this loss, Joe gained more credibility than many fighters do with a win (see preceding fights on the main card). I don't think the ufc brass are anxious to get rid of someone who is almost guaranteed to give a FOTN performance every time.
12/30/12 11:57 AM
poopstripe
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Watched that fight again immediately afterward...Joe and Jim are both so much fun to watch. The submission attempt at the end...my goodness! Made a so-so PPV worth every penny. Great fight Joe!
12/30/12 11:57 AM
Dana Stern

Joe Lauzon is like the white, rational, BJ Penn. That's not a dig at BJ either. Joe is smart, exciting, loves fighting, highly skilled, loved by fans, and has the proper mind set to be an elite MMA fighter. He said it last night and he has said it before, as long as he feels he prepared to the best of his ability, fought the best he could, never gave up, and was exciting, he's ok with himself win or lose. That is the way most fighters should think, and that is why he has the most OTN Bonuses, and probably a job with the Greatest MMA Organization in the World for life. I will pay for any card that Joe is on because I know what I'm getting, and it's been a pleasure being able to watch his career unfold this far. Thanks Joe! Phone Post
12/30/12 12:02 PM
temp170618
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that article a joke???

Ultimately the "fight" business, is about entertainment. Its about excitement, drama and those moments that move you closer to the edge of your seat. These qualities can't always be measured in W's and L's. Its more about which fighters create those moments that get everyone talking the next morning, the moments that can create a life long fan out of a first time viewer. Lauzon is one of the few fighters who can be consistently relied on to deliver those type of performances, or at the very least give it his very best to do so and that is worth more to the UFC than any undefeated fighter who wall and stalls his way to victory and has us switching the channel in the process.
12/30/12 12:06 PM
Trick or Truth
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.