UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> BR outdoes itself

12/30/12 3:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Smellde Gluve
577 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AMAZING FIGHT JOE!!!

I can't think of any fighter that makes me more excited by being on a card.

12/30/12 3:25 PM
Clarence Parents
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DFW knows much better than to let any other promotion get a hold of a guy like J-Lau... he never has a boring fight and always brings it.
12/30/12 3:32 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RepsOne - That fight was fucking awesome. I will re watch that for years and years. Absolute classic. Phone Post
This. I needed new underwear after the flying scissors heel hook at the end. Joe has been in 2 of the top 4-5 fights of 2012. The other being Varner. Phone Post
12/30/12 3:46 PM
Nilfux
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon - Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post
Great fight last night man! Phone Post
12/30/12 3:58 PM
Snappy Whistleteeth
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That guy's a fucking idiot. Fuck.

-Dana Fucking White Phone Post
12/30/12 4:40 PM
Team GDP
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -  "The 28-year-old fighter has lost two of his last three fights, and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

Are you fucking kidding me? He derailed the Guillard hype train spectacularly and I highly doubt the guy that wrote this even watched the Varner fight. Lauzon has been involved in two of the best fights of 2012. If Dana said at the presser that there is no way Leonard Garcia will be getting cut then I'm pretty sure Lauzon's job security is fine.

Kirik, please stop letting Bleacher Report articles make the front page of UG News. This site is atrocious and is an insult to anyone who loves this sport. Phone Post

Kirik, please stop letting Bleacher Report articles make the front page of UG News. This site is atrocious and is an insult to anyone who loves this sport.

Seriously please stop linking to BR. that abortion of a website, with all those stupid fucking slideshows and awful articles.

12/30/12 4:49 PM
rosario00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lmfao that can't possibly be a serious article. Joe has 12 or 13 fight bonuses Phone Post
12/30/12 5:12 PM
matbimonte

To quote Dana in the post fight presser "the last two fights saved the card". JLau is in the "should never be cut because he ALWAYS is leaving everything in the cage" category. Unless he gets absolutely dominated 3 fights in a row, he will never be cut. Get real. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:15 PM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrCutter -
RepsOne - That fight was fucking awesome. I will re watch that for years and years. Absolute classic. Phone Post
This. I needed new underwear after the flying scissors heel hook at the end. Joe has been in 2 of the top 4-5 fights of 2012. The other being Varner. Phone Post
Man when I saw that my jaw dropped and my eyes almost popped out. When Joe clocks in he puts in some serious work. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:49 PM
Magnetic
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Moraitis said "I have 44 keyboards and they aint taking MY keyboards, ist amendment and all"
12/30/12 6:08 PM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a STUPID ARTICLE.

Id love to See lauzon And miller fight again

Joe has one of the MOST SECURE JOBS IN UFC.

People write Sone stupid shit fir attention Phone Post
12/30/12 6:09 PM
Jsteven
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck? Phone Post
12/30/12 6:28 PM
patsully98
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The day Joe Lauzon gets cut is the day I stop buying UFC PPVs. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:36 PM
bknumber1
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Don't feed the trolls Kirik! Phone Post
12/30/12 7:13 PM
Ghost of Retard
718 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okami would get cut before jlo Phone Post
12/30/12 7:38 PM
random_muppett
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - "The 28-year-old fighter has lost two of his last three fights, and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

Are you fucking kidding me? He derailed the Guillard hype train spectacularly and I highly doubt the guy that wrote this even watched the Varner fight. Lauzon has been involved in two of the best fights of 2012. If Dana said at the presser that there is no way Leonard Garcia will be getting cut then I'm pretty sure Lauzon's job security is fine.

Kirik, please stop letting Bleacher Report articles make the front page of UG News. This site is atrocious and is an insult to anyone who loves this sport. Phone Post
TartanTopTeam approved comment. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:41 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WTF? are they just trying to print the exact opposite of everything that is fact??

there is "getting it a bit wrong" and then there is this haha
12/30/12 7:52 PM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is only 2 words for that article!! UTTER STUPIDITY...... Phone Post
12/30/12 7:53 PM
BigfootsChin
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigfootsChin - There is only 2 words for that article!! UTTER STUPIDITY...... Phone Post
Grammar correction, there are only 2 words... ;) Phone Post
12/30/12 7:54 PM
soldave
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon -  Not surprised, but not worried either. Phone Post

one of my top fights of all time last night Joe. You have a lot of fans over here in England.
12/30/12 8:54 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

random_muppett -
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam - "The 28-year-old fighter has lost two of his last three fights, and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

TartanTopTeam approved comment. Phone Post
I say me, you and the lads get into their office and chib fuck oot the lot of those cunts! Phone Post
12/30/12 9:01 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Team GDP -
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam -  "The 28-year-old fighter has lost two of his last three fights, and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

Kirik, please stop letting Bleacher Report articles make the front page of UG News. This site is atrocious and is an insult to anyone who loves this sport.

Seriously please stop linking to BR. that abortion of a website, with all those stupid fucking slideshows and awful articles.

agreed

all this did is give that faggot dog of a website more traffic Phone Post
12/30/12 9:09 PM
Gator Choke
161 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 

BleacherReport has a reputation of inconsistency, but this is quite possibly the stupidest piece I ever read on MMA.

--

UFC 155: Joe Lauzon Must Have Big 2013 to Remain in UFC

by Michael Moraitis

"Joe Lauzon's latest loss at the hands of Jim Miller in UFC 155 has left Lauzon in desperate need of a big year in 2013 if he wants to keep his job in president Dana White's company."

"The 28-year-old fighter has lost two of his last three fights, and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

"If he wants a future in the UFC, Lauzon must run the table on those fights or any amount of fights he sees next year. Inconsistency and losing will never be tolerated in the UFC, and Lauzon is quickly approaching that distinction."

"......and even his last two wins haven't been all that impressive."

Nope. His 47 second Submission of the Night winning rear naked choke win over Melvin Guillard and Fight of the Night/Submission of the Night triangle choke win over Jamie Varner weren't all that impressive at all.

It's obvious this stupid ass doesn't even WATCH the fights, and surely didn't last night. If he did, he'd clearly have saw that Lauzon and Miller SAVED a pay per view that was circling down the drain after the Brunson-Leben, Okami-Belcher and Phillipou-Boetsch fights that were anything but fast paced or fan friendly.

I'd sincerely like to ask Moratis to inform us all when the last time Joe had a boring fight was. I'd also like him to inform us, since he knows what's tolerated and what's not, what DFW's exact criteria for maintaining employment in the UFC is.

As someone who is part of that "MMA Media," it really annoys the piss out of me when I see such ignorance spewed by people who claim to be part of it.. And this piece CLEARLY stinks of ignorance. Quite a large portion of the MMA Media have bad reputations because of crap like this, and I really DON'T want to be lumped into that crowd. However, the more we see garbage like this, the more I will be. You also think as they grow, BR would be a TAD more selective of people they let write.

In a nutshell.... Guys like Joe will have job security for a long time. Sorry for the FRAT.
12/30/12 9:17 PM
JetSetter

BleacherReport is for idiots.

Joe would have to be caught in bed with Lorenzo Fertittas wife to be cut from the UFC. Phone Post
12/30/12 9:22 PM
LB Blastoise
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JetSetter - BleacherReport is for idiots.

Joe would have to be caught in bed with Lorenzo Fertittas wife to be cut from the UFC. Phone Post
Not likely, he would get an OTN IMO :) Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.