UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> There is something in the WATER in AZ!

12/30/12 5:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
epic hero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
epic hero - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
epic hero - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - Califonia:

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Glover Texiera *Pit North*
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

I know you say dominick cruz, and ya hes from tuscon but he got most his training in San Diego, CA. out of alliance Where he currently has his own gym so i think hes drinking the CA water, much like Rafael Cordero who trains in HB, CA. and hes got guys like werdum, anderson silva, wand, babalu, allllll drinking his CA water that hes picked up on since hes opened his gym here in OC.

I think the CA water is a lot tastier.

Cruz was born and raised in Tucson...went to a high school not far from my house...c'mon son stop being a hater. If a Brazilian leaves Brazil to train in the states, he still represents Brazil...

I don't see him drinkin any AZ water as champ though ;)

hes drinking that CALI water alllll day

AZ was where the dream began though. He said he wanted to put Tucson on the map and he did...

Ya but the point is that AZ is NOT where the dream began for most the fighters Todd Lally listed...

And if his point is there must be something in the WATER then im gonna go ahead and say Dominick aint drinkin no AZ water anymore, hes been drinking the San Diego water for quite some time now.

It doesn't have to be...I just don't get why you're trying to claim these guys as your own they rep AZ...Cruz said he gained his hard working and never give up mentality, from his time living in Tucson. Everything began in Tucson, he just left for training but Tucson is where he learned everything about being a fighter and being a man...
12/30/12 5:34 PM
epic hero

demcat - 
UGCTT_BlahBreh - Califonia:

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

I know you say dominick cruz, and ya hes from tuscon but he got most his training in San Diego, CA. out of alliance Where he currently has his own gym so i think hes drinking the CA water, much like Rafael Cordero who trains in HB, CA. and hes got guys like werdum, anderson silva, wand, babalu, allllll drinking his CA water that hes picked up on since hes opened his gym here in OC.

What he said.... We also got the beach and hotter chicks Phone Post

When I lived in Florida I lived 5 minutes from the beach...it gets old after a while anyway. Plus the part about the chicks is debatable.
12/30/12 5:38 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epic hero - 
demcat - 

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

When I lived in Florida I lived 5 minutes from the beach...it gets old after a while anyway. Plus the part about the chicks is debatable.

Dude florida sucks, humid as shit, nothing like OC, and chicks is def. not debatable i just got back from florida and didnt see any.

walk down to laguna beach in orange county and its impossible not to see at least 20.
12/30/12 5:51 PM
epic hero

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
epic hero - 
demcat - 

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

Dude florida sucks, humid as shit, nothing like OC, and chicks is def. not debatable i just got back from florida and didnt see any.

walk down to laguna beach in orange county and its impossible not to see at least 20.

I'm talking about the girls in AZ. I agree the weather in Florida is horrible(humid and hot in the worst way).
12/30/12 6:00 PM
jv071481
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke -
jv071481 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

You are comparing the entire state of California to two cities in Arizona Phone Post
That's not fair. There are only 2 cities in Arizona. Phone Post

Mesa is the 38th largest city in the United States and has a bigger population (439,041) than Atlanta, Miami, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, St. Louis, and Cleveland.

Tempe's a pretty big town in its own right.
Tempe is another name for Phoenix. Lol. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:04 PM
Jericco

AZ's water tastes like piss, must be something else.
12/30/12 6:15 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke -
jv071481 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

You are comparing the entire state of California to two cities in Arizona Phone Post

Mesa is the 38th largest city in the United States and has a bigger population (439,041) than Atlanta, Miami, Minneapolis, Cincinnati, St. Louis, and Cleveland.

Tempe and Mesa are essentially Phoenix. Phone Post
12/30/12 8:08 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jv071481 - 
Gator Choke -
jv071481 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

That's like saying Anaheim is another name for LA... It's not.
12/30/12 8:09 PM
Gator Choke
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Todd, what's up with Big Cliff? Haven't heard hide nor hair of him since the Herman fight.
12/30/12 8:11 PM
UGCTT_Capnsavem
521 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_BlahBreh - CALI > AZ
I agree. Phone Post
12/30/12 8:14 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gator Choke - 
jv071481 - 
Gator Choke -
jv071481 - 
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

That's like saying Anaheim is another name for LA... It's not.

LA Angels, LA dodgers, Angels in Anaheim
12/30/12 9:03 PM
Carlton Fist

Dodd, McClure, Judson.
12/30/12 11:50 PM
Shortkick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlton Fist - Dodd, McClure, Judson.
Wow... you meant Mike Mclure right? Thats some old school stuff right there! Phone Post
12/30/12 11:52 PM
Shortkick
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW McClure was a great wrestler in high school, no telling what would have happened if he would have kept fighting. Phone Post
12/31/12 12:02 AM
ajl416az

Ttt for shouting out Steve Judson! Trained with him at Arizona Combat back when they were with Gustavo
12/31/12 12:39 AM
THP

demcat - 

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

I'm originally from Arizona and currently live in Los Angeles. What you say is nonsense. There is no hotter concentration of beautiful women in the entire United States than in Tempe, AZ. It isn't even close. Even Los Angeles.
12/31/12 12:41 AM
THP

Also shout out to Pat Runez. He was a great fighter when he fought and would've been a UFC champion if they had the division around during his time.

AZ is a phenomenal fight state as well as a phenomenal jiu jitsu state. The martial arts community grows larger there everyday.
12/31/12 12:45 AM
UGCTT_BlahBreh

THP - 
demcat - 

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

I'm originally from Arizona and currently live in Los Angeles. What you say is nonsense. There is no hotter concentration of beautiful women in the entire United States than in Tempe, AZ. It isn't even close. Even Los Angeles.

only girls that can compete with the babes down in Laguna Beach, and orange county surrounding areas are the girls from U of A, and most the girls came from here and eventually come back.

I've been to tempe, i went to Mill Ave and it was fun but year long OC has way hotter girls.
12/31/12 12:47 AM
jshtempe

From SoCal live in Tempe. Sorry creepytt guys but Tempe>anywhere in cal for womens & it is not close.
12/31/12 12:48 AM
jshtempe

UGCTT_BlahBreh - 
THP - 
demcat - 

Tito Ortiz
Chuck Liddell
Ronda Rousey
Diaz brothers
Jake shields
Ian McCall
Gil Melendez
Brandon Vera
Antonio Banuelos
Rob McCullough
Chris Cammozi
Mac Danzig
Cub Swanson
Urijah Faber
Joseph Benevadez
Mayhem Miller
Mark Munoz
Jake Ellenberger

only girls that can compete with the babes down in Laguna Beach, and orange county surrounding areas are the girls from U of A, and most the girls came from here and eventually come back.

I've been to tempe, i went to Mill Ave and it was fun but year long OC has way hotter girls.

Lies!
12/31/12 12:55 AM
jshtempe

Jericco - AZ's water tastes like piss, must be something else.

This
12/31/12 1:13 AM
Gator Choke

Junior Townsend
12/31/12 9:02 AM
Shortkick

Matt Lucas, Frank Trigg ( he went to college for two years at PCC) Phone Post
12/31/12 9:04 AM
Shortkick

Sunshine Fetekether- female MT and boxing champ

Elena Reid-boxing

Micheal Carbajal Phone Post
12/31/12 9:06 AM
Shortkick

Edwin Dewees Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.