UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> DAMNNNN THESE FACES!!! PIC

12/31/12 12:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
xsrg95
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/31/12 12:22 AM
91W209
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

xsrg95 -

I think if I got in the octagon against JDS at the end of the 5th round of his fight vs Cain I MIGHT be able to start to swing my arm at him before he knocked me the fuck out. Lol. Phone Post
12/31/12 12:28 AM
subwrassler
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IronChris - sucks seeing dos santos like this. Hope he is smiling laughing and getting laid as I type this lol. now can we please see Jon Jones get battered like this? PLEASEEE

DC will fill that order for you shortly
12/31/12 4:24 AM
WoodenPupa
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Lol.. Dos Santos looks like Floyd Mayweather"

I was thinking Mark Kerr, lol.

Incredible warrior spirit by both Joe and JDS. Two guys that won't give up.
12/31/12 11:16 AM
ConditJustGSPeedHisPants
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
12/31/12 11:25 AM
Alumynabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gritty - I have mixed feelings on mma and I always have. I appreciate the sport and technique and training. I also ask myself what the fuck we are cheering for guys basically going through 45 mph car crashes with no seat belts for our entertainment. If you just saw both those dudes in the hospital and didn't know why, would there be any scenario I could tell you that led to them looking like that that it would make you say "AWESOME!!"?

Again, I'm a fan of the sport, but it's still pretty brutal violence for no reason, no real life self defense of yourself or of your family.

yeah yeah, go watch golf.
Just confused why you're on an MMA message board. Thats like.me going on a bacon lovers message board and rambling why I don't understand why people like bacon.

If you're a fan of martail arts go to the specific forum for the individual one this site or go to that fag site bullshido.com. seriously no idea why you're here. Phone Post
12/31/12 11:33 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

DamnSevern -

face the cain

Great photos Mr. Severn!!

One question....

How come Big Nog's getting punched (last pic)

;) Phone Post
12/31/12 7:31 PM
OCMikelob
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12/31/12 8:17 PM
TZA
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
12/31/12 8:17 PM
IHangFromBJsBallSack

Sub/TTT 

1/1/13 4:09 AM
Texas Tough Onions

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - 
DamnSevern - 

holy shit he looks like Jason Voorhees when he was a kid/unmasked lolololol

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-gJlRrHKceLY/T4jRI_Vbg1I/AAAAAAAADk4/eMY-L9QhrlQ/s640/jasonvoorhees2pic.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/cut3_ending1%5B1%5D.jpg

Sloth from GOONIES? No! Jason, unmasked and impaled on a machete!

Jason Voorhees (Unmasked)

Logged in just to VTFU.. the 1st Vorhees pic made me rofl so hard my fucking sides hurt! Well done.
1/1/13 4:11 AM
Texas Tough Onions

DamnSevern - 

face the cain

That vagina underneath Cain's armpit kinda looks like the Virgin Mary.
1/1/13 4:27 AM
Jambo888
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gritty - I have mixed feelings on mma and I always have. I appreciate the sport and technique and training. I also ask myself what the fuck we are cheering for guys basically going through 45 mph car crashes with no seat belts for our entertainment. If you just saw both those dudes in the hospital and didn't know why, would there be any scenario I could tell you that led to them looking like that that it would make you say "AWESOME!!"?

Again, I'm a fan of the sport, but it's still pretty brutal violence for no reason, no real life self defense of yourself or of your family.

same. best athletes all for breaking each other down. real fighters are a different breed

1/1/13 4:45 AM
Robbied01
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
1/1/13 5:35 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/1/13 7:01 AM
MonkeyThreeThousand

Is it necessary to keep quoting the pics?

ttt
1/1/13 1:21 PM
tinytuffnutz
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj - 
Gritty - I have mixed feelings on mma and I always have. I appreciate the sport and technique and training. I also ask myself what the fuck we are cheering for guys basically going through 45 mph car crashes with no seat belts for our entertainment. If you just saw both those dudes in the hospital and didn't know why, would there be any scenario I could tell you that led to them looking like that that it would make you say "AWESOME!!"?

Just confused why you're on an MMA message board. Thats like.me going on a bacon lovers message board and rambling why I don't understand why people like bacon.

If you're a fan of martail arts go to the specific forum for the individual one this site or go to that fag site bullshido.com. seriously no idea why you're here. Phone Post

I don't agree with Gritty's comments, for a couple of reasons. But I won't deny Gritty is an asset to the OG forum here.
1/1/13 2:03 PM
CindyO

xsrg95 - 

Wowwwwwwww! You got some skills!

Cindy

1/1/13 4:52 PM
OCMikelob
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MonkeyThreeThousand - Is it necessary to keep quoting the pics?

ttt
This Phone Post
1/2/13 3:10 PM
UGCTT_BlahBreh
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OCMikelob - 
MonkeyThreeThousand - Is it necessary to keep quoting the pics?

ttt
This Phone Post

prolly not

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.