UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 155 FIGHT DAY VLOG - Myles Jury

12/30/12 4:23 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fury21
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

As usual, I like to put out video blogs for those that support me and show as much behind the scenes stuff as I can.

In my next blog is from where I start warming up to when I leave my hotel for post fight dinner. It's my favorite blog and hope you all enjoy it too.

Thanks for all the support. Also, I did a good interview with Ariel I put on my website and get slightly deep, take a look- www.TheTeamFury.com

Myles "Fury" Jury

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

www.facebook.com/TheTeamFury

12/30/12 4:24 PM
Fury21
130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FIGHT DAY

12/30/12 4:24 PM
ChaosOverkill
451 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great performance Myles!

COngrats

12/30/12 4:33 PM
Fabes
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Good stuff. Impressive win last night. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:11 PM
athsportsnutrition
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good stuff. Congrats on the win.
12/30/12 7:25 PM
DR1
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great display of grappling and precise striking! Phone Post
12/30/12 7:35 PM
The Chits
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very impressive performance last night man. Looking forward to your next fight!
12/30/12 7:53 PM
newjack900
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

congrats man - seemed pretty healthy after the fight so hopefully that's the way it is. How has the knee been feeling?
12/30/12 8:49 PM
RCP
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

248!!!

Nice win Myles! Phone Post
12/30/12 9:00 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gd shit my man!! Touted you hard this last week... Lol... Thanks for coming threw :) great fight! Plus 195... That line was so counterfeit!

Who u wanna scrap next? I'd love to see u bust up Dos Anjos or Wiman. Phone Post
12/30/12 9:00 PM
BrCutter
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I admittedly had not followed you much before last night, but was big on MJ.  You delivered a one-sided, dominating beatdown and impressed the hell out of me.  I couldn't have been more impressed with your top-side control.  NEW FAN HERE.  

Cool blog too.  I dig seeing all that.  thanks for posting. Br

12/30/12 9:05 PM
MolsonMuscles
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great vlog and great win. Congrats.
12/30/12 9:22 PM
Caleb R
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Really impressive ground work! Phone Post
12/30/12 10:44 PM
ChuckyNorris
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury21 - 

As usual, I like to put out video blogs for those that support me and show as much behind the scenes stuff as I can.

In my next blog is from where I start warming up to when I leave my hotel for post fight dinner. It's my favorite blog and hope you all enjoy it too.

Thanks for all the support. Also, I did a good interview with Ariel I put on my website and get slightly deep, take a look- www.TheTeamFury.com

Myles "Fury" Jury

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

Keep em coming, Miles! Keep working hard bro! You are getting better and better everytime I see you out there. Congrats!
12/31/12 8:58 AM
Fury21

Thanks guys. I appreciate the kind words. 

12/31/12 8:58 AM
Fury21

newjack900 - congrats man - seemed pretty healthy after the fight so hopefully that's the way it is. How has the knee been feeling?

Like it was never injured.

12/31/12 8:59 AM
Fury21

Here is the post fight interview I did with Ariel. Gomi next would be fun. Hopefully that can happen.

12/31/12 9:02 AM
Fury21

BrCutter - 

I admittedly had not followed you much before last night, but was big on MJ.  You delivered a one-sided, dominating beatdown and impressed the hell out of me.  I couldn't have been more impressed with your top-side control.  NEW FAN HERE.  

Cool blog too.  I dig seeing all that.  thanks for posting. Br

I've dealt with people not thinking I'm good my whole life, mainly because I don't talk crap, try to intimidate or act tough. I do this for fun so I don't feed into the nonsense.

Glad to see you are a fan now. Thiings will get better and better, that's for sure.

12/31/12 10:55 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury21 -

Here is the post fight interview I did with Ariel. Gomi next would be fun. Hopefully that can happen.

Fuck yes... Gomi fight would be epic!

Congrats again on win... I never had a doubt!

Hope u have a fun n safe New Year's Eve!

War Team Malt Shop Phone Post
12/31/12 11:06 AM
Kostakio
435 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DR1 - Great display of grappling and precise striking! Phone Post
. Phone Post
12/31/12 11:34 AM
Karl Olsson
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kostakio - 
DR1 - Great display of grappling and precise striking! Phone Post
. Phone Post

Good Job MFJ!
12/31/12 12:16 PM
LilHeathen
276 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/31/12 12:16 PM

TTT

1/2/13 10:04 AM
Waffler742
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Myles, grats on the win. One question though, did you and Johnson have any personal beef before the fight?

1/5/13 4:19 PM
Fury21

Waffler742 - 

Hey Myles, grats on the win. One question though, did you and Johnson have any personal beef before the fight?

We were actually friends from my manager bringing him in to Jeremy Stephens camp. So I trained with him a little and got to know him pretty good. So when this fight was offered, it was a little weird being friends with him. But, it's business so I took it and just didn't talk to him or pay him any attention from when I was offered the fight. 

He came out with the youtube video saying he was going to give me a "fist in a box," that was funny. At weigh-in's he got in my face and told me he was going to show me I shouldn't have taken the fight. That was not funny.

I don't play the intimidation, talking crap or anything in between. So that pissed me off and I wanted to make him pay.

www.TheTeamFury.com

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

1/5/13 5:23 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero

Fury21 -
Waffler742 - 

We were actually friends from my manager bringing him in to Jeremy Stephens camp. So I trained with him a little and got to know him pretty good. So when this fight was offered, it was a little weird being friends with him. But, it's business so I took it and just didn't talk to him or pay him any attention from when I was offered the fight. 

He came out with the youtube video saying he was going to give me a "fist in a box," that was funny. At weigh-in's he got in my face and told me he was going to show me I shouldn't have taken the fight. That was not funny.

I don't play the intimidation, talking crap or anything in between. So that pissed me off and I wanted to make him pay.

www.TheTeamFury.com

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

His little act during weigh ins was such a front... Dude was scared and for good fucking reason... I touted you hard in the Lupo locks thread... Lol.

Can't wait to see you fight again, hopefully against Gomi or Dos Anjos

I'll be in SD in a few weeks... I'll swing by the shop and clear my debt!

Team Malt Shop Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.