UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 155 FIGHT DAY VLOG - Myles Jury

1/5/13 5:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Fury21
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Fury21 -
Waffler742 - 

Hey Myles, grats on the win. One question though, did you and Johnson have any personal beef before the fight?

We were actually friends from my manager bringing him in to Jeremy Stephens camp. So I trained with him a little and got to know him pretty good. So when this fight was offered, it was a little weird being friends with him. But, it's business so I took it and just didn't talk to him or pay him any attention from when I was offered the fight. 

He came out with the youtube video saying he was going to give me a "fist in a box," that was funny. At weigh-in's he got in my face and told me he was going to show me I shouldn't have taken the fight. That was not funny.

I don't play the intimidation, talking crap or anything in between. So that pissed me off and I wanted to make him pay.

www.TheTeamFury.com

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

www.facebook.com/TheTeamFury

His little act during weigh ins was such a front... Dude was scared and for good fucking reason... I touted you hard in the Lupo locks thread... Lol.

Can't wait to see you fight again, hopefully against Gomi or Dos Anjos

I'll be in SD in a few weeks... I'll swing by the shop and clear my debt!

Team Malt Shop Phone Post

Thanks! I'm in SD till the 9th then in Michigan for a couple weeks. LMK when you're around.

1/5/13 6:18 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury21 -
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Fury21 -
Waffler742 - 

Hey Myles, grats on the win. One question though, did you and Johnson have any personal beef before the fight?

We were actually friends from my manager bringing him in to Jeremy Stephens camp. So I trained with him a little and got to know him pretty good. So when this fight was offered, it was a little weird being friends with him. But, it's business so I took it and just didn't talk to him or pay him any attention from when I was offered the fight. 

He came out with the youtube video saying he was going to give me a "fist in a box," that was funny. At weigh-in's he got in my face and told me he was going to show me I shouldn't have taken the fight. That was not funny.

I don't play the intimidation, talking crap or anything in between. So that pissed me off and I wanted to make him pay.

www.TheTeamFury.com

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

His little act during weigh ins was such a front... Dude was scared and for good fucking reason... I touted you hard in the Lupo locks thread... Lol.

Thanks! I'm in SD till the 9th then in Michigan for a couple weeks. LMK when you're around.

Have fun in MI.... I'll let you know when I'm down your way. Phone Post
1/5/13 6:30 PM
40oztofreedom
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great video, love seeing behind the scenes TTT
2/27/13 1:31 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
3291 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fury21 - 
UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
Fury21 -
Waffler742 - 

www.TheTeamFury.com

www.twitter.com/FuryJury

Haven't been able to get down there so I sent $30 down with your boy Miguel last weekend, figured it would cover the 2 meals I owe from our Malt Shop Bets!! Your going down next time... Lol... Where's the fight predictions been? Looking forward to seeing you scrap again soon! 

Team Malt Shop

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.