UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What does Cain's diet look like?

12/30/12 5:39 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rosario00
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For someone as conditioned and hard working as him to have so much flab its only obvious that he isn't eating well.. I know the role that genetics play in how shredded you can get, but that doesn't mean he can't at least have a flat stomach. What is he doing? Phone Post
12/30/12 5:41 PM
Master Shredder
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mexican food
12/30/12 5:43 PM
gooddoc

12/30/12 5:44 PM
yellow's Overseer
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who cares how he looks if he performs so well. Muscle doesn't equate to skill Phone Post
12/30/12 5:45 PM
ShaqNoob
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carne asada tacos. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:46 PM
McFly

Pretty normal for Mexicans to have a build like that, no matter how hard they work or how clean they eat. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:50 PM
rosario00

yellow's Overseer - Who cares how he looks if he performs so well. Muscle doesn't equate to skill Phone Post
Im not asking for muscle, I'm wondering why the HW champ, a cardio machine, walks around at ~15-17% bodyfat Phone Post
12/30/12 5:50 PM
maq102192

Taco Bell Phone Post
12/30/12 5:52 PM
orcus

McFly -  Pretty normal for Mexicans to have a build like that, no matter how hard they work or how clean they eat. Phone Post

Do any mexican boxers look like that? I can't really think of any other mexican high level athletes off the top of my head, but do any of them?

12/30/12 5:54 PM
yellow's Overseer
263 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rosario00 -
yellow's Overseer - Who cares how he looks if he performs so well. Muscle doesn't equate to skill Phone Post
Im not asking for muscle, I'm wondering why the HW champ, a cardio machine, walks around at ~15-17% bodyfat Phone Post
Personal choice, or maybe he just can't shake it off. Maybe he needs the extra little weight to feel comfortable fighting at HW, there could be a list of reasons. Phone Post
12/30/12 5:59 PM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best part about being a HW is you can eat whatever you want. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:00 PM
yellow's Overseer

KevinMcAllister - The best part about being a HW is you can eat whatever you want. Phone Post
Or you're lyoto machida or Frankie, who both fight in there natural weight classes and don't have to cut Phone Post
12/30/12 6:03 PM
Jons Forsberg

"For someone as conditioned and hard working as him to have so much flab its only obvious that he isn't eating well.. "

LMAO @ "so much flab", for the Boy George crew maybe. Cain has a healthy body composition and a good diet.
12/30/12 6:09 PM
McFly

orcus -
McFly -  Pretty normal for Mexicans to have a build like that, no matter how hard they work or how clean they eat. Phone Post

Do any mexican boxers look like that? I can't really think of any other mexican high level athletes off the top of my head, but do any of them?

The bigger ones, yes (think Paul Buentello). Some of my best friends who are of Mexican descent (who are incredibly fit guys) are always saying that no matter how hard they try, they can't achieve that ripped look due to their "shitty Mexican genes". Phone Post
12/30/12 6:12 PM
abi
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mexican food Phone Post
12/30/12 6:23 PM
Wasa-B
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McFly - 
orcus -

The bigger ones, yes (think Paul Buentello). Some of my best friends who are of Mexican descent (who are incredibly fit guys) are always saying that no matter how hard they try, they can't achieve that ripped look due to their "shitty Mexican genes". Phone Post

Thinking of it now, all the top Mexican boxers from DLH to Ceasar Chavez, JMM, Barrera, Morales, Margarito, were all not super muscular, well JMM obviously is now.

Vargas was all right but no specimens in there.
12/30/12 6:26 PM
EEKS

Thats why hes Mexican Fedor.
12/30/12 6:26 PM
Mike Morris
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He eats what fedor was eating, and it's working. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:30 PM
lgi

Eddie Guerrero.
12/30/12 6:31 PM
Jweinberg
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut - 
rosario00 - 

because this is fighting you dumbfuck, not bodybuilding.

haha. well put.

TTT

12/30/12 6:34 PM
Tolstolobic

See Fedor.
Doesn't matter how you look.
This isn't modeling.
He trains hard and eat a lot as a proper heavyweight. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:36 PM
Kostakio
386 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc -

That looks fucking good. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:38 PM
Wasa-B
256 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bmd - I don't understand why Mexican genes would mean being slightly fat.

Aren't Mexicans just a mix of indigenous natives and Spaniards?

Neither group is "fat".

So why would Mexicans be naturally fat?

evolution?
12/30/12 6:43 PM
greentrousers
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i don't think he even eats that unhealthy. he probably has a pretty good idea of what a good healthy diet is, he just eats a lot more than you and me. the difference is he is not training to have a six pack, he is training to be a world champion.
12/30/12 6:56 PM
Odinson
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

McFly - Pretty normal for Mexicans to have a build like that, no matter how hard they work or how clean they eat. Phone Post
Its normal for a lot of people. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.