UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What does Cain's diet look like?

1/5/13 1:19 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wasa-B
259 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gokudamus stole my name - "I thought the credible argument was that logically extra weight HAS to slow you down and tire you out more. Good cardio and speed with fat = better cardio and speed without the fat, simply because you have to move less (dead) weight."

Is he a sprinter? Or a marathon runner? MMA consists of more than speed/cardio, he also requires a lot of power/strength, especially as a HW.

Having extra fat actually helps with moving more weight, thats why all the HW olympic lifters are chubby bastards while the smaller guys are all jacked.

"Cain was visibly quite gassed from the middle of the first round on. Yes, he did what he had to do, but he probably could have ended the fight, or at least avoided a lot of risk by being more successful with takedowns, if he were able to maintain his pace better."

Again this is not a running sport where the objective is to be as fast as possible, you also need to take into account that while being 20 pounds lighter might help his cardio, it will also lower his strength wich is also fairly important when he is trying to move a 240 pound guy around.

And regardless of how "visibly gassed" you think he was, he was still in much better shape than a lean muscular Junior Dos Santos who was huffing and puffing even before he got whacked by that overhand

Glad im not the only one who noticed the significant point of JDS seeming to be quite tired even before he got clocked....
1/5/13 6:13 AM
vazzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Barnett has boobs and muffin top and he goes good! Phone Post
1/5/13 6:40 AM
Karl Olsson
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy Watson - It is just not in his physiology. Not everyone can look like Bendo, GSP etc... Regardless of how much they train or what they eat.

This is simply not true, right? Anyone who goes on a calorie deficit diet will burn of the fat? Doesnt matter if you are mexican or eskimo or sri lankan..
1/5/13 8:22 AM
NastyNate420
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HELWIG - 

Does anyone have a link to the Cain/JDS fight?

Dude, I have one but I can't message fighters. If you need it you're going to have to contact me.
1/5/13 10:15 AM
Rob San Soo

Because he's not going for Mr Universe ;)
I render they ask Cain wait he thought about santos coming in looking bigger. All Cain said was, I guess he hit the gym lol Phone Post
1/10/13 12:48 PM
BshMstr

Rob San Soo -  Because he's not going for Mr Universe ;)
I render they ask Cain wait he thought about santos coming in looking bigger. All Cain said was, I guess he hit the gym lol Phone Post

LOL!

i'm amazed how long this argument kept going on....

many of these fighters are successful, despite not looking as lean and muscluar as their counterparts.... there's obviously a reason. to keep saying that they will be more successful if they dropped some bodyfat is pretty silly....

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.