UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage pulling out of Glover fight again?

12/30/12 6:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MMALOGIC
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

according to Chael Sonnen it sounds like Rampage is gonna duck Glover again:

A guy on the ROSTER is DUCKING FIGHTS until his contract expires!For legal reasons,I can't say his name, but it rhymes with JENTON QUACKSON!

12/30/12 6:55 PM
BrattMamley
1037 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He better not pull out again. Weird that they're putting him on fox to begin with, though. Phone Post
12/30/12 6:55 PM
nyhcloyalty
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NOOOOO Phone Post
12/30/12 6:57 PM
ufc98newb
96 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that card is gonna pull terrible ratings without Rampage, unless they have a really legit replacement

12/30/12 6:57 PM
PJ Benn Fan
204 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ JENTON QUACKSON

12/30/12 6:58 PM
nubp
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

zzz I hope not
12/30/12 6:58 PM
da Vinci 81
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To be fair, it is Chael who's saying it...

And he and Rampage seem to have a mini feud going as it is.
12/30/12 7:01 PM
caposa
1647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Willy the Coyote - Meh. I haven't enjoyed a Rampage fight in a long time. Phone Post
Yea basically this. As long as Glover is still fighting I don't even care. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:03 PM
epwar
638 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I said way back when this was announced that there was absolutely no way Rampage would make the fight.  Xmas and New Year's?  He ain't going to train.

12/30/12 7:08 PM
mixedmartialmike

Innn..

I hope not. I'll be there. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:15 PM
MMALOGIC

Willy the Coyote -  Meh. I haven't enjoyed a Rampage fight in a long time. Phone Post

you would've enjoyed this one because he was gonna get his ass kicked.  A Wand Silva style ass whopping on Rampage would have been delightful as hell.

12/30/12 7:21 PM
garrote
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RobinHood -
Willy the Coyote - Meh. I haven't enjoyed a Rampage fight in a long time. Phone Post
It's Jenton Quakson. Why you mention Rampage? Phone Post
Not sure if serious... Phone Post
12/30/12 7:34 PM
Woodford Mike
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sure hope this isn't true, moreso because I want to see Glover fight again soon.

Wonder who they might find to replace him? Phone Post
12/30/12 7:47 PM
garrote
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee - Glover vs Gustaffson
Too soon for Glover? What I mean is, Gustafson is next in line. I don't think Glover deserves that kind of fight yet. A win over Rampage would put him there. Vera? Phone Post
12/30/12 7:49 PM
Phisher

Not taking this seriously until I see it from a LEGIT source.

12/30/12 7:49 PM
Kimbos Bread
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

I said way back when this was announced that there was absolutely no way Rampage would make the fight.  Xmas and New Year's?  He ain't going to train.

There are vids of him training... Phone Post
12/30/12 7:52 PM
Chris27

If Rampage pulls out of this fight that will be an embarrassment.

I guess from his point of view it would make sense since right now he could still get a decent contract from Bellator/Spike.

If he goes out and gets smashed by a prospect on network tv his stock will go down big time.
12/30/12 7:55 PM
Pat Giles
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
garrote - 
Too soon for Glover? What I mean is, Gustafson is next in line. I don't think Glover deserves that kind of fight yet. A win over Rampage would put him there. Vera? Phone Post

Gus said he wants a fight and doesn't want to wait
Is it weird I Have a boner thinkin about a gus glov fight on fox. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:55 PM
Chris27

Sonnen has beef with Page so he will say anything so until a real source says it I dont believe it.

If it is true I Bader would get a bump up, he is training and is on the card vs Vladdy so he would make the most sense on short notice unless they can get Davis, Vinny or AG to take the fight.

Either way if they lose Page the card is gonna be lacking that big name to draw viewers.

12/30/12 7:56 PM
kinson

epwar -

Agreed. I never thought Jackson would fight glover. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:57 PM
garrote

AresSmashedPrahjuhdee -
garrote - 

Gus said he wants a fight and doesn't want to wait
That's true. And it would be the main event on Fox. I guess everyone else is taken. Just thinking that Gus just beat Shogun and if he's going to fight again it should be a top 5er. Maybe shogun/glover would be better. Phone Post
12/30/12 7:57 PM
garrote

Azn Keyboard Warrior -
garrote -
RobinHood -
It's Jenton Quakson. Why you mention Rampage? Phone Post
Not sure if serious... Phone Post
Not sure if this guy is serious... Phone Post
Extremely Phone Post
12/30/12 8:22 PM
Chomas
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't doubt the rumors. Never expected to see this fight, thought it was odd how quick Rampage agreed to it. Not sure now that it wasn't just smoke and mirrors... Phone Post
12/30/12 8:27 PM
Naderhood
802 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nucky -

Rampage doesn't want to end his career getting KTFO or at least risking it i think Ramage could win the fight he has great take down defense and can stand n bang as well to be he's scurred.

Rampage won't need TD defense. Glovers coming for that KO, he ain't trying to grapple Phone Post
12/30/12 8:27 PM
shorebreaker420
1036 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phisher -

Not taking this seriously until I see it from a LEGIT source.

it came straight out the horses mouth, Sonnens knows everything Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.