UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JDS tough or not?

12/30/12 9:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JetSetter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP is one of the main things that is wrong with sites like this. Just a complete idiot. Phone Post
12/30/12 9:17 PM
DashRiprock
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrTamliani - 
tripleBAK -
MrTamliani - Not as tough as alot of people think. It was just Cain not trying to finish. Phone Post
Go Fuck your mother immediately! Phone Post
Aye fuck you for bringing family up. Bitch that's just weak I would like to see you face to face. And then we'll see what happens Phone Post

Normally I'd agree with the family thing but, in this case, go fuck your mothers hairy asshole. JDS is a warrior and former hw champ who just got outclassed this time around. What the fuck have you done lately?
12/30/12 10:28 PM
SJCOTTON
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm doing a shit right now... Im going to name it op Phone Post
12/31/12 10:57 AM
Jaybrone
469 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JustSaying -
MMALOGIC - 

/thread

Not only is he tough as hell he took his ass whooping and never quit. And Cain was pummeling him all night. Phone Post
1/1/13 3:37 PM
MrTamliani
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daaaaaaamn just watching how you guys respond, it's just funny. I'm going to stay with my opinion. I had an other thread saying he's tough but slowed down after a few takedown defenses. The shit you guys say is just crazy, you don't even know who I am. Phone Post
1/1/13 4:34 PM
cheesesteak
244 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrTamliani -  Daaaaaaamn just watching how you guys respond, it's just funny. I'm going to stay with my opinion. I had an other thread saying he's tough but slowed down after a few takedown defenses. The shit you guys say is just crazy, you don't even know who I am. Phone Post

What's up Karo!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.