UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> ATTN: Mods

1/7/13 8:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jason73
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

get down or lay down bitch TTT
1/8/13 10:54 AM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vote Ups all around (except gooddoc)

1/8/13 11:35 AM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right back at you!

1/9/13 7:09 PM
gooddoc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out - Gooddoc is voting me down daily. Now this means war!! ENTER THE WARZONE!!!!!!! FIRE! FIRE! Fire all your ammo men!!! VTFu TTT

I havn't voted you down for a week, I have better things to do. If it gets you hard to vote me down though, go ahead.

1/9/13 7:56 PM
Kostakio
600 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys, I think gooddoc learned his lesson messing with the TTT (lol). Let's cut him some slack from now. I heard from a very reliable source today that he's actually a stand-up guy and just had a momentary lapse of judgement when he snitched on us. I, for one, will vote him up from now on.

"The best and most respected leaders are the merciful ones." - Lao Tzu Phone Post
1/9/13 10:08 PM
Harmon Whistler
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc should be voted back into the green; he started at +26 (I think?)

Let's show some compassion, TTT.. He fought the good fight.

1/10/13 6:29 AM
Kostakio

In the fukk in!!! Phone Post
1/10/13 10:53 PM
jason73
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in ttt
1/10/13 11:08 PM
Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cung knocked my ace out - I will start a fake YouTube acct sometime today. Details coming Phone Post
In! Phone Post
1/11/13 5:14 AM
Kostakio

TTT

(In) Phone Post
1/11/13 4:52 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Everytime this thread gets bumped that little cunt and his buddies vote me down.

1/11/13 4:57 PM
gooddoc

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

Everytime this thread gets bumped that little cunt and his buddies vote me down.

Once again, I have not voted you down for over a week maybe 2, I have better things to do. You are earning those out there on your own.

1/11/13 5:14 PM
gooddoc

Harmon Whistler - 

...and i was +38, not to mention all the vote ups I got while you were actively voting me down. It really doesn't matter though; they don't mean anything, you all hang out on vote me up threads anyway and reasons for vote downs are frivalous as well. completely pointless.

1/11/13 5:17 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
868 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

Once again, I have not voted you down for over a week maybe 2, I have better things to do. You are earning those out there on your own.

I most certainly am not.

1/11/13 5:25 PM
Harmon Whistler
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gooddoc - 
Harmon Whistler - 

...and i was +38, not to mention all the vote ups I got while you were actively voting me down. It really doesn't matter though; they don't mean anything, you all hang out on vote me up threads anyway and reasons for vote downs are frivalous as well. completely pointless.

+38 it is.. and I've never been, nor ever will be on one of those "vote me up threads".. I've earned the votes the same way as I did before the votes were visible... I'm trying to be civil here and get you back to where you were before this fiasco started, even if the votes are pointless.
1/11/13 7:35 PM
Kostakio

Something flies. Something honey. What do they say about that again, gooddoc? :p Phone Post
1/22/13 7:42 PM
Kostakio

I've been away skiing in Utah, my brothers. I hope all is well with everyone. Phone Post
1/30/13 9:36 PM
Kostakio

TROLL TOP TEAM! Phone Post
1/31/13 6:46 PM
Kostakio

Find out who it is. An assault on a TTTer is like a direct assault on us all! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.