UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> worst beating ever in MMA?

12/31/12 1:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the geek
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Brown vs Pete Sell

It just seemed to go on and on and on and could have been stopped so many times. This was the fight where Yves Lavigne did a fake fight stopage:

12/31/12 1:08 AM
SinCityHustler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendo vs Shogun was very difficult to watch.  I literally felt like we were going to see the UFC's first in cage death. Thankfully Hendo gassed and the beating was cut short.  Rua looked like a different person altogether followig the fight, his head was so swollen.  That fight really was difficult to watch and I love watching beat downs.  

Silva/Fedor had the same feel to it.  Big Foot got on top of Fedor and began beating him into mush.  

Kudos to both Fedor and Shogun for hanging in there and not quitting in those ass kickings.  i've seen champions surrender their belt for far less

12/31/12 1:11 AM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick Diaz vs Penn was pretty one sided. Not the worst but all the good ones are taken! Phone Post
12/31/12 1:13 AM
Acidic

Cyborg vs Finney!

12/31/12 1:20 AM
ortoPsy

penn / diaz
lesnar / mir II
hathaway / sanchez Phone Post
12/31/12 1:22 AM
youarewhatiswrong
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP/Fitch was painful to watch.
12/31/12 1:23 AM
LyotoBundy
315 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Silva/Griffin
Cain/Bigfoot
Diaz/BJ
Aldo/Faber
Shogun/Rampage
JDS/Carwin Phone Post
12/31/12 1:27 AM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is this worst beating in UFC or MMA? All I have seen so far is UFC fights. Pat Curran beating up Joe Warren was pretty brutal. Phone Post
12/31/12 1:30 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Viva -
MMAologist -  Lots of great fights mentioned...

But I have to go with Hendo/ Shogun (rds 1-3). My mother was literally in tears because she felt do bad for Shogun. Phone Post

Haha you are delusional

Shogun dropped Hendo in the 1st round too! Finished the round strong

2nd round was even with both having their moments. Edge went to Hendo for landing the cleaner and harder strikes and causing more damage

(Shogun's arms were gassed for much of the 2nd round unfortunately. He wasn't able to land as clean and as hard as Hendo was as a result,, but Shogun was still landing none the less.Shogun was still very much in the fight)

Of course Hendo had his gigantic moment in round 3. He caught Shogun, but Shogun battled back, and finished the round stronger

I.e had Hendo stacked against the fence and was on top pounding on him with big left hands etc

Not to mention, Shogun was winning the beginning of the 3rd round up until the point he was caught

So aside from Hendo's minute long flurry in the middle of the 3rd round, Shogun won about 4 minutes of the 3rd round (No WAY was that round a 10-8 for Hendo)

Yes, Hendo had the upper hand for sure, but Shogun was always right there! Shogun REFUSED to lose, and then of course Shogun rallied to DOMINATE

(Shogun's heart and unbreakable will to win is what made the fight so special too!)

In the 4th Shogun hit that huge uppercut bomb on Hendo!

Hendo was basically out on his feet. Shogun had him, but was too tired to finish it :(

Was a very getting fight.

That bomb from Shogun is what dramatically changed the momentum of the fight. Shogun also hit that hard trip takedown in the 4th. Transitioned to mount. Round over!

Shogun then had the single most dominant round of the fight in the 5th. Shogun utterly DOMINATED the fight down the stretch when it mattered the most

If the fight had gone another round, Shogun would have put Hendo away

part 2
Didn't read Phone Post
12/31/12 1:37 AM
SinCityHustler

MMAologist -  Lots of great fights mentioned...

But I have to go with Hendo/ Shogun (rds 1-3). My mother was literally in tears because she felt do bad for Shogun. Phone Post

Have to agree here.  I wasn't even a Shogun fan at the time and Dan is my favorite fighter yet I felt real bad for Shogun watching that beating.  Normally I enjoy watching the fight let go on so my guy can dish out more punishment, (Cain/JDS last night for example) but in this case I coudn't hardly watch any longer, wishing the ref or at least the corner would stop the savage beating that Rua was taking.      Following that fight, after the Ass Kicking Rua took and did not quit, I became a fan.  

12/31/12 1:40 AM
Diaz Shoes

Ben Saunders vs Brandon Wolf looked like murder! Absolute BEAT DOWN!
12/31/12 1:49 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold - Not as long but Anderson/Rich as mentioned, plus Anderson Leben. Just the amount of damage done, amazing.
Yeah Silva would probably be on more lists but his beatings are pretty quick, not really prolonged Phone Post
12/31/12 1:55 AM
JBASS
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like Thaiguy is back yet again. Mods? 

If we ignore him, hopefully he will just go away. 

Enson/Igor, Tex/Maldonado, Bones/Shogun, the first three rounds of Hendo/Shogun, Cain/Kongo (despite Cain getting binged twice, that fight was pretty much one sided), Cain/Lesnar and GSP/Fitch all come to mind. 

12/31/12 2:00 AM
knuckleballs

Tito vs Ken 1 was bad.

Coleman vs Frye 1 was bad.

Smith vs Norris was bad.

Big Daddy Goodridge vs that flabby japanese pro wrestler was horrific (didn't that dude fight Big Daddy twice?)

Lesnar vs Mir 2 was vicious.

GSP vs Fitch was a beat down.
12/31/12 2:06 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive

Viva -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - 
DanGold - Not as long but Anderson/Rich as mentioned, plus Anderson Leben. Just the amount of damage done, amazing.
Yeah Silva would probably be on more lists but his beatings are pretty quick, not really prolonged Phone Post

Lngth doesn't matter one bit

Its like the saying quality>>> quantity kind of!

Greats like Shogun and Anderson have too great a killer instict and KO power to ever let. A hurt opponent linger on for prolonged rounds

Thats why they score brutal knockouts, instead of "prolonged beatdowns"

They are able to put away the opponent as soon as they are hurt

If Gsp and Jones were able to put away their oppoenents as soon as they were hurt, then they would be scoring first roukd knockouts too.

I have no clue what point you are trying to make. I'm not saying what the best performances were. When I think of the worst beatings ever, I generally think of when guys just got the crap beat of them for a while, rather than quick finishes. Phone Post
12/31/12 2:17 AM
JBASS
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Viva - 
JBASS - 

Enson/Igor, Tex/Maldonado, Bones/Shogun, the first three rounds of Hendo/Shogun, Cain/Kongo (despite Cain getting binged twice, that fight was pretty much one sided), Cain/Lesnar and GSP/Fitch all come to mind. 

Look, anothe zuffa shill ^

You really are one of the worst posters of this site! I cant even imagine how much of a loser you are in real life either!

Anyway,

If you retards are going to say the first 3 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo

THEN

The last 2 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo were an even greater domination

I mean Hendo had the upper hand for sure through out the first 3 rounds, but they were still contested

Shogun even dropped Hendo in the first round too. And aside from Hendo's minute long flurry in the 3rd, Shogun won about 4 minutes of the round

So in regards to this thread and the 3 retards who said "first 3 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo"

Last 2 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo!

I nomiate the last 2 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo for this thread!

Zuffa Shill?? Lol that's a good one. I wonder which organization that your well beloved Shogun has been fighting in for more than half of his 10 year career. 

Didn't need to read past the third line, as soon as I saw it said 'anyway' I knew it was simply more of the same regurgitation. 

Back on track with this thread now, the way that Randy beat Sylvia. It wasn't necessarily a total ass-kicking but the way that he beat Tim in every aspect was pretty impressive. That fight and the fight just now with JDS/Cain is similar in those regards as well. 

12/31/12 2:18 AM
Skeletor
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Enson/Igor
Fedor/Herring
Saku in a bunch of his losses :(
12/31/12 2:28 AM
xXJayRobXx
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Glover came really close to murder when he fought Fabio. Fuck that guy is tuff. Phone Post
12/31/12 2:32 AM
colby
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bart  Vale vs Mike Bitonnio (RIP)

12/31/12 2:39 AM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The beating Glover put on Maldonado
There are plenty of fights where one guy is out classed or doesnt even belong in there. but severe beating..that one comes to mind because i was cringing and wanting the ref to stop it because i dont like to see anyone get hurt in there. I do but not that kind of hurt. Phone Post
12/31/12 2:55 AM
Klownoh

Shogun vs Rampage
BJ Penn vs Diego
Chuck vs Tito
Randy vs Gonzaga Phone Post
12/31/12 2:58 AM
Klownoh

Anderson vs Leben Phone Post
12/31/12 5:24 AM
shawarma

Have to choose some Carwin fights. His beastly finishing of Mir and also the beating he gave Brock for the first round were scary. Phone Post
12/31/12 6:13 AM
UGCTT Combat Can Happen

Fanboyism.

This thread is full of it. Phone Post
12/31/12 6:15 AM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Viva -
JBASS - 
Viva - 
JBASS - 

Look, anothe zuffa shill ^

You really are one of the worst posters of this site! I cant even imagine how much of a loser you are in real life either!

Anyway,

If you retards are going to say the first 3 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo

THEN

The last 2 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo were an even greater domination

I mean Hendo had the upper hand for sure through out the first 3 rounds, but they were still contested

Shogun even dropped Hendo in the first round too. And aside from Hendo's minute long flurry in the 3rd, Shogun won about 4 minutes of the round

So in regards to this thread and the 3 retards who said "first 3 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo"

Last 2 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo!

I nomiate the last 2 rounds of Shogun vs Hendo for this thread!

Zuffa Shill?? Lol that's a good one. I wonder which organization that your well beloved Shogun has been fighting in for more than half of his 10 year career. 

Didn't need to read past the third line, as soon as I saw it said 'anyway' I knew it was simply more of the same regurgitation. 

Back on track with this thread now, the way that Randy beat Sylvia. It wasn't necessarily a total ass-kicking but the way that he beat Tim in every aspect was pretty impressive. That fight and the fight just now with JDS/Cain is similar in those regards as well. 

PRIDE which at the time was the number 1 org. Most of the best fighters were signed to PRIDE!

At the time, the LHW divsion in the UFC was amateur by comparison and was b level!

As for the rest of what you said,

Didnt read lol

You are an obvious zuffa shill. Your opinins are irrelavant and forever will be irrelavant.

All zuffa shill's opinions are irrelavant

I dont even want to see you posting in threads that im in, so if you see my name, log out!

Take your finger out of your ass, and go do something useful, instead of using those hands to type out your hot garbage all over the UG
"Take your finger out of your ass, and go do something useful, instead of using those hands to type out your hot garbage all over the UG"

For fucks sake Thaiguy... What have you been doing this entire thread?

*Awaits to be called a Zuffa shill* Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.