UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> worst beating ever in MMA?

1/1/13 2:05 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
leifdawg
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

matbimonte -  JDS>Roy
Aldo>Hominick
GSP>Kos

I thought those were all pretty tough to watch them get hit over and over. Phone Post

Hominick came pretty close to winning in the later rounds though and had Aldo in full mount for a while iirc.
1/1/13 2:11 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

leifdawg -
matbimonte -  JDS>Roy
Aldo>Hominick
GSP>Kos

I thought those were all pretty tough to watch them get hit over and over. Phone Post

Hominick came pretty close to winning in the later rounds though and had Aldo in full mount for a while iirc.
He won the last round but never had Aldo in danger of being finished or mount lol. Aldo did a lot of damage to Hominick for the first 4 rounds. Phone Post
1/1/13 2:53 PM
Samoa
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Time to remember a guy who handed out a ton of bare knuckle beatings.......

1/1/13 2:54 PM
Samoa
216 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Call Peta; a Polar Bear is getting raped.........

1/1/13 2:58 PM
Samoa

Holds the record for most NHB / MMA tournament wins.......

1/1/13 3:59 PM
kubzilla
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The beating Mir took from Brock in their second fight was pretty bad, when Brock was on top in half guard, Mir unable to move his head and getting hammered in the face by Brock's lunch box sized fists, pretty brutal I thought.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.