UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Denis Kang vs. Melvin Manhoef

12/31/12 6:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
cyberfightr
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Melvin is well on his way earning a spot in the UFC.

four out of his five recent losses came by submissions. He should seriously focus on his ground game, if he manages to improve he would be a very dangerous force.

12/31/12 6:35 PM
BrunoMcGyver
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd rather see Manhoef fight in Asia. All his fights there (I haven't seen his split decision victory this year in Korea though) have been awesome. Why ruin a good thing?
12/31/12 7:05 PM
JimmersonzGlove
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrunoMcGyver - I'd rather see Manhoef fight in Asia. All his fights there (I haven't seen his split decision victory this year in Korea though) have been awesome. Why ruin a good thing?

Plus it seems like he fights every month.

12/31/12 7:11 PM
Wasa-B
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Have we seen a 1 knee to the gut KO/TKO like that before in MMA? I dont recall.
12/31/12 7:39 PM
napalmstyle
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
12/31/12 8:19 PM
napalmstyle
712 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've always been a huge kang fan he is honestly the coolest guy I have met in this sport. I wish he could find that passion he once had.

Hope I'm not our of line here but it Seams like everything changes after the unfortunate passing of his fiancé and understandably so Phone Post
12/31/12 9:25 PM
bhealthy

napalmstyle -  I've always been a huge kang fan he is honestly the coolest guy I have met in this sport. I wish he could find that passion he once had.

Hope I'm not our of line here but it Seams like everything changes after the unfortunate passing of his fiancé and understandably so Phone Post

so true. dennis represents martial arts with old school class. wish him luck in all future endeavors. he was facing a wreckin machine in melvin.
12/31/12 10:37 PM
Scandle6161
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Manhoef vs Lombard i think would be a great stand up war for about a round Phone Post
1/1/13 12:14 AM
Titos Cracked Skull
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
1/1/13 12:40 AM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut - Manhoef is one of the most vicious strikers in MMA. Probably the most vicious at 185 for sure.
Not sure if serious... Phone Post
1/1/13 3:31 AM
DeanoBirko

He needs to fight Daley. Phone Post
1/1/13 6:41 AM
cyberfightr

TTT
1/1/13 8:21 PM
Darth Ryase
1430 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLLYWOOD-MO - 
Bry Bry - as much as Dana loves guys like leonard garcia and Leben, he would go insane over a guy like Manhoef..Manhoef is 10 times the striker as those guys and he is usually always super aggressive..Manhoef needs to be in the Ufc...he is never in a boring fight..

Melvin's standup is awesome but his ground is abysmal. Anyone with halfdecent wrestling will take him down and pound him out in the UFC.

He would only have good fights with guys who would be willing to ONLY stand and bang with him. But if they get caught, they would just take him down.

Maybe him and Melvin Guillard should join together like Voltron and they'd have a shot at HW. Melvin "Merciless Assassin" Manlard.

1/1/13 10:27 PM
Sock of Slaw

Dont you guys think it's funny to hear Mauro Ranallo and Stephen Quadros call the same fight?
1/1/13 10:38 PM
Carson's Corner radio show
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth Ryase - 
HOLLYWOOD-MO - 
Bry Bry - as much as Dana loves guys like leonard garcia and Leben, he would go insane over a guy like Manhoef..Manhoef is 10 times the striker as those guys and he is usually always super aggressive..Manhoef needs to be in the Ufc...he is never in a boring fight..

Melvin's standup is awesome but his ground is abysmal. Anyone with halfdecent wrestling will take him down and pound him out in the UFC.

He would only have good fights with guys who would be willing to ONLY stand and bang with him. But if they get caught, they would just take him down.

Maybe him and Melvin Guillard should join together like Voltron and they'd have a shot at HW. Melvin "Merciless Assassin" Manlard.

That's like sticking Razorclaw to Long Haul and expecting Predastator. It won't work!

1/2/13 1:30 AM
Jambo888
641 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

always love the way pride fights are mic'd up... just sounds cool

1/2/13 1:43 AM
HandyDarsh
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RKing85 - not really.

I can come up with a million ways that both guys can find a way to lose this fight.
Lighten up, son. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.