UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Unfit for children

12/31/12 9:59 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Darkstar95
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has anyone seen that anti UFC ad on YouTube? It's a terrible commercial, spliced together by a home editor but I'm hoping it reaches Dana White. Unfitforchildren.org Phone Post
12/31/12 10:49 AM
Tom O'BJPenn=Legend
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My 9 month old watched JDS/Cain 2 yesterday... Phone Post
12/31/12 10:51 AM
RickStorm
1827 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Tom O'BJPenn=Legend -  My 9 month old watched JDS/Cain 2 yesterday... Phone Post

=)

12/31/12 11:26 AM
show no mercy
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read that unfit for children was produced by the culinary union Phone Post
12/31/12 11:46 AM
madvillain11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its Deffinaly unfit for children. we just cant have all these kids growing up viewing combat sports. if you teach them at such a Young age about self respect and discipline they wont grow up into culture snails that we can enslave. Go culture! seriously though if you put effort into this campaign you should be ashamed that after all your life experience your dumb head tells you this is a good campaign to get involved with. humans are just so weird.
12/31/12 1:01 PM
shoudawhouda
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My 11 month old saw her first UFC ( Diaz vs condit) when she was less than 24 hours old and hasn't missed one since. Phone Post
12/31/12 1:39 PM
mghan44
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My favorite little snippet from the website is this....

"Should role models support an organization that has a history of tolerating homophobic, misogynistic, violent, and socially unacceptable speech by people associated with it?"

This could be said about the Marine Corp.

Don't Ask Don't Tell policy...How is that not homophobic?

Violent? How many war veterans have come back talking about the mind boggling, unnecessary violence committed by US soldiers?

Videos have shown marines urinating on dead corpses.

Just because the Marine Corp and US Military has some kind of air of superiority and decency, but lets be real.

In a lot of ways the UFC caters to the same minded people that the Marine Corp is looking to recruit.
12/31/12 1:48 PM
Hemlock
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are that slimy fucking union.
12/31/12 7:41 PM
TheBass
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my 2 year old daughter tranes MMA
12/31/12 7:41 PM
TheBass

tranes UFC rather, sorry

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.