UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG Contest for Invicta 4

1/3/13 9:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Kirik
1634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

I think with RVD in that will def be over 10. I am going to sleep.

Contest may not be over.

1/3/13 11:09 AM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/03/13 11:17 AM

Yay!  I am really proud that the UG is helping to promote Invicta like this.

I really love this promotion and I love Shannon Knapp.

And thanks Kirik! :)  Hope you feel better.

1/3/13 11:40 AM
DiscipleDojo
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

Kirik is like the male Shannon Knapp. Such a giver.  :)

1/3/13 2:29 PM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
TheCrow13 - Top 5 Reasons $7.95 should be spent on Invicta 4 and not alternatives

5) Because Buying tickets to take your girlfriend to see the hobbit will not only cost $25, but it will also leave your girlfriend wondering why you got so excited to watch little midgets with hairy feet. Seriously. She doesn't need more reasons to think you are creepy.

4) Because $7.95 at Taco Bell will buy you an assorted verity of tacos, nachos, burritos, but most of all, a first class trip to the bathroom.

3)Because, lets be honest, the last thing you need is another 12 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon. Your an adult now dammit, stop spending your money on beer that says "yes, I love my beer to have no distinctive taste and to be the symbol of trash all across America."

2)Look at this Dog. Look at it
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/541916_541957059150191_1554094305_n.jpg

That's Rowdy Bec Hyatt's dog. Ordering this PPV puts food directly in that dogs mouth. Your not gunna steal from a dog, are you?

1) Because, most of all, you are a MMA Fan. That means you should support all aspects of the sports, and all promotions big and small. Women's MMA is here to stay, and we need to show our support by paying the low price for this PPV.

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/541916_541957059150191_1554094305_n.jpg

I am hacking with laughter - winner and blue name.

Kirk, thank you. I love this website, glad I could add some laughter. Phone Post
1/3/13 2:34 PM
bruised
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
bruised - 

$7.95, seriously?  That's cheap as hell to watch an exciting night of fights.  Think about it, $8 to see the fairer sex show why they're also tough as hell!

Rowdy Bec is not only an Active UGer/OGer, she's also a #FranksFight supporter, has a great personality, mother of two and is fighting for the Straw Weight Title.  She's also auctioning off her Cupcake Sports Bra for Boobies (well, breast cancer, but boobies nonetheless). 

You need another reason?  How about because WMMA is still in its early days and because $8 is a great way to support these pioneers of an exciting sport!

Cheap as hell? Now it is free - winner #3

Thank you, Mr. Kirik! And, thank you Shannon Knapp!!! By the way, I saw an interview of Shannon on (I believe) the MMA Hour and she came off as a great ambassador of the sport. Obviously, she's a savvy business woman who has years of experience with MMA. I'm excited to watch the fights this Saturday and appreciate the free pass! Phone Post
1/3/13 5:12 PM
shootfightermike
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
shootfightermike - 

AND THAT POST IS WHY I SHOULD ALSO WIN^^^^^

Winner #2 - $7.95 sent via Paypal.

wow!!!!! thax mr kirik!

1/3/13 5:16 PM
shootfightermike
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik - 
pegson123 - Why 7.95 is a good price for Invicta 4 and Chicken by Pegson

7.95 is a good deal because it is not 8 dollars. So you feel like you are getting the show cheaper because you are.

7.95 is the same amount it costs for a red rooter chicken or child sized KFC meal. I like chicken. I like to watch and eat chicken when I watch Invicta. Because chicken is easy to eat while watching mma on my computer. Plus if you have chicken legs, they have built in handles so you can hold the chicken with one hand and use the other hand to click play on the stream.

7.95 is also a good price because because it is a small enough price you can hide it on someone else's credit card and than you are basically getting a free IPPV.

7.95 is also a good price because the fights are so exciting. So exciting that sometimes I still have 4 chicken legs left when the fights finish because I have been so intently watching the fights on the stream on my computer.

I am sick today, and staying inside.

Being sick, I am not laughing. BUT, you made me laugh. So winner of a free Invicta FC 4 PPV stream, and a blue name :-)

this guy deserved it cus hes goofier than me!

1/3/13 7:09 PM
mmavixen
1110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

TTT for Rowdy's pup who needs to eat

BTW, voted up, I love this pic.

1/3/13 8:10 PM
shootfightermike

we both won^!

1/3/13 8:50 PM
MMArijuana
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen -
DiscipleDojo - 

You should buy the InvictaFC 4 event for $7.95 if for no other reason than this...

and this...

Invicta has supported one of the UG's own in his time of need. Throw them $8 as a way of saying thank you...

oh yeah, and you also get to see some of the most entertaining fights you'll ever see because Invicta's ladies throw down! 

Amazing!!!!!

Fuck yes. I'm in on that alone. Should be an awesome show. Phone Post
1/3/13 10:29 PM
whitfield1234
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would be able to watch this but i'm not sure if they are big stars in wmma apart from Ronda. Could you guys tell who to look out for Phone Post
1/3/13 11:26 PM
CheckinHose
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kirik -
CheckinHose -  I wouldn't pay $.99 to see 24 women I've never heard of fight each other

That's my reason I should get it for free, prove me stupid and ignorant. Phone Post

There is a place for you. It is called the OG.

You are proven stupid and ignorant and thus will fit perfectly with the rest of us.

Paypal sent :-)

Lol I love it

I'm actually stoked to see it now Phone Post
1/4/13 1:52 AM
Chromium
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yay! Thanks Kirik! I will indeed enjoy the replay :)
1/4/13 6:17 PM
Nexuscrawlers
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -
whitfield1234 - I would be able to watch this but i'm not sure if they are big stars in wmma apart from Ronda. Could you guys tell who to look out for Phone Post
All of them. The comain will steal the show. Shayna and alexis are two top 135ers. Phone Post
Yeah. Invicta is fast becoming the UFC of WMMA. So if you want to start following more wmma, just about all the fighters in Invicta are worth following. Phone Post
1/4/13 7:51 PM
chz

Edited: 01/04/13 7:55 PM
7.95$.on ustream. Absolute bargin. I would pay this/double this amount for every UFC PPV....at 40-50$ its just not affordable. Goooo rowdy bec! Bring that belt to brisbane!!! We'll be watching

Also for those wondering. This event can be watched on mobile/ipad. Download the ustream app, sign up with a ustream account and youre good to go
1/4/13 9:57 PM
chz

Yep and i hate to say it but with the ufc introducing a womens division and the rise in popularity of invicta. Could we see another buy out and shut down? In reality this would make the owners of invicta rich and the fighters on better wages. I guess we'll find out after the rousey bout.
MMA is unique. It has the potential for wmma to be on par with the men, something that (correct me if im wrong) only tennis has achieved. The more up and coming female fighters that realise this, the better the skill level and competition will be.
1/4/13 9:59 PM
Authority Figure

Kirik - 
Authority Figure - 

why $7.95 is a phenomenal deal for this card:

Like so many others I'm new to Womens' MMA. Just a few years ago many of us were put off by the idea. Then something miraculous happened - a few gifted women proved us wrong on every account. They had skills, they were courageous (and sometimes crazy), they fought to win, not to score decisions, they understood martial arts. Then something even more miraculous happened - Invicta! 

Invicta for all intents and purposes put on one of the best shows of 2012 during Invicta 2. Better than most One FC and Bellator shows - better than most UFC shows! It solidified the idea that women belonged in MMA. More importantly, it showed that in many cases, women wouldn't put getting a "W" over putting on a good show. What made it even more mind blowing was that it was free. FREE! 

At $7.95 we are guaranteed a show that is equally action packed as previous Invictas, but at a fraction of the cost of fight cards that aren't nearly as exciting.

Right on - $7.95 sent. I lost count (not feeling well) so doing a few extra.

Heck yeah! Thanks. I am super psyched about the show! 

1/4/13 10:35 PM
Clarence Hurt
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Clarence Hurt -  I SHOULD GET FREE PPV BECAUSE MY BADASS COUSIN VERONICA ROTHENHAUSLER IS MAKING HER PRO DEBUT!!!!! Phone Post

I wasn't joking when I posted this. Maybe some of you will remember this fight...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5V0Puyoa_40

Blue namer please help a brother out.
1/4/13 10:43 PM
LiverpoolFC
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Some badass bishes Phone Post
1/4/13 11:50 PM
Diaz50-43Failure
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

$7.95 is a great deal! Another reason why..Watch the transition at the end....War Monster!!!

1/5/13 7:50 AM
Kirik
1634 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor
chz - 7.95$.on ustream. Absolute bargin. I would pay this/double this amount for every UFC PPV....at 40-50$ its just not affordable. Goooo rowdy bec! Bring that belt to brisbane!!! We'll be watching

Also for those wondering. This event can be watched on mobile/ipad. Download the ustream app, sign up with a ustream account and youre good to go

Just four posts in over 18 months and one of them earned ya $7.95 so you can watch an awesome show free :-)

You should post more often.

1/5/13 11:07 AM
UGCTT_zackthewop
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

7.95 is less than minimum wage.

If you can't work for 1 hour to see 26 bad ass fighters kick each others ass why are you even posting on the ug? Phone Post
1/5/13 11:45 AM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What time does the ppv start tonight? Phone Post
1/5/13 12:30 PM
Diaz50-43Failure
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking forward to this!!!

ttt Phone Post
1/5/13 1:22 PM
Letibleu
1663 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

freaking ustream doesnt take paypal :(

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.