UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UG Contest for Invicta 4

1/5/13 1:48 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Xuh
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom - 
Nexuscrawlers - 
Ryann Von Doom -
whitfield1234 - I would be able to watch this but i'm not sure if they are big stars in wmma apart from Ronda. Could you guys tell who to look out for Phone Post
All of them. The comain will steal the show. Shayna and alexis are two top 135ers. Phone Post
Yeah. Invicta is fast becoming the UFC of WMMA. So if you want to start following more wmma, just about all the fighters in Invicta are worth following. Phone Post

I'd say they were the PRIDE FC of WMMA.. just minus the yakuza. 

a female yakuza of WMMA might not be so bad, japanese girl biker gangs at ringside or something, & the fighters saving Takada from getting beaten up buy them (again)
1/5/13 2:56 PM
jasonhightower
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, times like this I wish I still lived in KC. PPV for me tonight. Phone Post
1/5/13 2:58 PM
Diaz50-43Failure
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Letibleu - freaking ustream doesnt take paypal :(
If you won you still got $7.95... Phone Post
1/5/13 5:18 PM
Diaz50-43Failure
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann Von Doom -

Ended up buying it. Worth every penny. 

Nice!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.