UnderGround Forums

Pro Wrestling Ground >> Rollins and Jericho Twitter Feud

12/31/12 3:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jericho started things off responding to a Rollins tweet by saying: "@WWERollins What the hell are you talking about junior? #flashinthepan" This is when Rollins said: "@IAmJericho Not just talking, but actualizing. Changing the game that left you in the dust, senior.#believeintheshield #justicelives " Jericho replied: "@WWERollins Learn how to cut a decent promo first, then come back and see me Henry. @WWERollins Wannabe rock star...debatable. Actual 6 time WORLD Champion...undeniable. Wannabe NWO...@TheShieldWWE" Rollins ended: "@IAmJericho Ohhhh I'm the wannabe rock star now? I thought you had that role on lock Moongoose McCatchphrase."
1/1/13 4:57 AM
nipperusa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is probably one of those situations where rollins should ignore y2js ramblings and show respect. Seems like jericho disrespected him but rollins should be smart here. Phone Post
1/1/13 10:48 AM
Festus
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Im always skeptical with anything wwe social media related. My first thought is always that they are setting up future angles...hashtag this hashtag that Phone Post
1/1/13 12:45 PM
grizz632
514 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#trendingworldwide #kayfabe #itsstillrealtomedamnit
1/1/13 12:51 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if it's on official accounts it's probably a work

1/1/13 1:06 PM
Wee Bey Jr
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Probably a work. Jericho always seems to be getting into twitter feuds with other wrestlers. Phone Post
1/1/13 1:19 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

it's a Work, because Y2J mentioned coming back for WM lol.

1/1/13 2:08 PM
TheZa
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mongoose McCatchphrase made me legit lol. Phone Post
1/1/13 2:09 PM
ArtMinaj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great another Jericho comeback! 

1/1/13 2:46 PM
RedDragonUK
387 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Jericho I just wish his heart was in it 100% Phone Post
1/1/13 3:06 PM
Winky is Wright
168 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Those two would have some epic matches

I'm calling work Phone Post
1/1/13 5:39 PM
Sofa King Cool
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still don't know how to read twitter. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:56 PM
ArtMinaj

I seriously can't believe he is coming back again.

I am a fan of all that he has done, but he has turned into a major asshole and his comebacks are old now.

1/3/13 9:36 AM
The Elastic Assassin
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jesus fuck..i read 2 lines of that "twitter speak" and i want to commit mass murder.....fuck...what a mess
1/7/13 10:12 PM
UGCTT_Pariah

Good, maybe this means Jericho is coming back again!

He's one of my favorites, but I don't like the newest Jericho.. I watched his DVD and understand the angle and that he doesn't want to do his same routine he did before he left the WWE, but I love the fun-loving good guy Jericho!

Doesn't matter what his angle is, I'm still cheering for him

1/8/13 12:52 PM
SamboMMA

Please God not another Jericho comeback. The only noteworthy thing he did in his last one was not talk for a couple of weeks while still flashing his troll face.
1/8/13 9:16 PM
RML
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You can't blame Jericho for his last comeback.  The gimmick was good, but the WWE booked it wrong.  He was supposed to win the Rumble, but they changed it to Sheamus last minute to be "spontaneous" and it ruined Jericho's whole schtick in the process.

1/10/13 2:23 AM
Radio Raheem
1325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still don't know how to read that twitter shit lol. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.