UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> A quick thank you...

1/1/13 8:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
weepingbeaver
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't post here often, and have only been on the board a few years, but I wanted to thank the knowledgable members for their posts and updates.

The advice is always good, backed by proper evidence and personal research.

Will post more often this year, happy new year all. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:10 PM
Leigh
826 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've learned loads from here. Sometimes from the shortest, least expected posts. Thanks to everyone who posts :) Phone Post
1/1/13 10:37 PM
Taku
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 1:53 PM

I'll add my thanks as well. It's all the great people, and great discussions that have made this place my home on the internet for the past 16 years.

TAKU

1/4/13 12:51 AM
nineteen
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I too would like to thank the members on here as well!!! Phone Post
1/4/13 5:15 AM
Kevin Curtis
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys.
1/4/13 8:41 AM
WillD
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never post here because I have nothing to contribute that you guys don't know better than I do.

Thanks to everyone on this sub-forum because you've changed the way I work out and even think about working out completely.
1/4/13 11:31 AM
5pointer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i also come hear and read often. u guys r great!
1/4/13 8:14 PM
Wiggy
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta add my gratitude, as well. Long-timers of this forum will know that I've not been around for quite a while (like years) until recently. But that said, I've learned a metric fuck-ton (<--a legit unit of measure) here.

But more important than that, I've made a few really good friends.

Sorry I was gone for so long, am glad to be back, and hope I can contribute more in the future to better the community as a whole.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.