UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Alistair Overeem And Bob Sapp arm wrestle (vid)

1/2/13 2:22 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
D241
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/02/13 2:44 PM
shallowkal - 
D241 -

I feel ya on the muscles not being attractive thing.

The mother of my two kids, in all honesty, had THE BEST body I've experienced. 38 DD naturals, thin, nice bubble butt, milky white skin.

She became obsessed with working out after our 2nd child, and things went downhill. Her body is shit now. Her beautiful tits now are not full at all, they are very saggy and she's probably a b cup now, which is insane.

She still has a nice butt/ pretty face, but her shoulders and arms are also now a turn off. She really fucked up her body, she was pregnant, therefor big, then she popped out a baby, worked out like crazy, got nasty stretch marks, fucked up belly, and her boobs would make any old guy she dated in the past, cry.

/rant

Pics or GTFO, before and after for accurate comparison please fren Phone Post

Listen, I play by the rules when I can. But did you not read what I said? Why on earth would you want "AFTER" pictures? I never took any, I didn't want to make myself sad.

I do have some of the before, but unfortunately, I'll have to delete/edit this post like in 5 minutes b/c it's OG not UG.

Please don't anyone quote me or you'll get us both in trouble.

edited to remove glorious natural titty pictures

1/2/13 3:02 PM
WidespreadPanic

I get the 'muscular women' thing, and I really feel for the poster above whose wife went weird after the child.

One small thing to remember, the big muscles are less apparent when:

a) you are also muscular

b) when she is not pumped

c) when she is over-all petite.

The pics make some women look beastly, but in person they're like 5'3 and look just cute in clothes. I had a muscular gf in my 30s and she was 5'2 and had a great tiny waist (24"?) and good glutes and legs. Me being 5'9 and 17.5" arms and 30" waist made her look normal next to me at the time. So it depends.

Sadly, no pics, lol. I'll look online though. Oh, ok found one.

Anyway, good thread. Great AW vids guys.

1/2/13 3:52 PM
Stubjj844
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this vid of Magnus Samuelsson beating Nathan Jones, and I think breaking his arm in the process. The look on his face when he loses. He probably hadn't lost an arm-wrestling contest in his life up until this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDrijM0H_Uc
1/2/13 4:41 PM
InvisibleControl

The guy who beat Sakuraba in the first round and then lost to Alistair, man... what a cheater. He made sure both times he started with his hand/wrist bent forward making it impossible to move it and lifted his whole arm/elbow off the table both times, losing because of it in the Alistair match. What a scum-bag. I've always hated scum-bags who arm-wrestled like that. Do it correct.
1/2/13 4:42 PM
hubris
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

InvisibleControl - The guy who beat Sakuraba in the first round and then lost to Alistair, man... what a cheater. He made sure both times he started with his hand/wrist bent forward making it impossible to move it and lifted his whole arm/elbow off the table both times, losing because of it in the Alistair match. What a scum-bag. I've always hated scum-bags who arm-wrestled like that. Do it correct.

lol it's only a tv show but I agree
1/2/13 4:47 PM
newjack900

Sorry if its already been said... but that wasn't very fair for Sapp at the end vs a pro after he'd been in a few matches already.. Sapp was gassed
1/2/13 4:48 PM
newjack900

& I love Japanese culture... they know how to put on a show
1/2/13 4:48 PM
hubris
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

newjack900 - Sorry if its already been said... but that wasn't very fair for Sapp at the end vs a pro after he'd been in a few matches already.. Sapp was gassed

so the pro should have been in the tournament too

what wasn't fair also was having a lightweight boxer competing against Overeem lol
1/2/13 4:51 PM
Death
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/2/13 5:13 PM
EFeeez
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
1/2/13 6:08 PM
ArmbarKing
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The little guy knew what he was doing, and knew how to get an advantage. Its the refs fault as well as the other competitor for allowing it to start in a losing position. Kinda scummy on his part but the ref should have called it. Multiple fouls took place in other matches that also weren't called.

Sapp had pretty easy matches, he may have been a little tired but not gassed. It wouldn't have made a lick of difference if he was totally fresh against that pro.
1/2/13 6:10 PM
shallowkal

02.01.2013 - 23.08
Found her on facebook and thinley-veiled marriage proposal/message sent. The chic is only 21, awesome Phone Post
1/2/13 7:04 PM
Chuckliddellstein

shallowkal - 02.01.2013 - 23.08
Found her on facebook and thinley-veiled marriage proposal/message sent. The chic is only 21, awesome Phone Post
That blonde chick is only 21!? Phone Post
1/2/13 7:30 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

John Brzenk greatest arm wrestler of all time. currently its prob Devon Larratt or arsen liliev.

Pulling john is a great arm wrestling documentry . its a mans movie. blue namer please for the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgjShXQGSAk
1/2/13 7:32 PM
redenstein
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I absolutely love Japanese TV.
1/2/13 7:48 PM
stonepony

An incredible display of skill and talent.
1/2/13 7:50 PM
stonepony

They're lucky Lincoln Hawk wasn't there.
1/2/13 8:01 PM
hubris

1/2/13 8:09 PM
Chuckliddellstein

hubris -
1:12 is insane! Phone Post
1/2/13 8:12 PM
stonepony

Arm wrestling competitions are exciting as hell. Hard to watch though. The broken arms are terrible, and I'm always cringing the whole time waiting for somebody's arm to snap.
1/2/13 8:12 PM
mancini 02er
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thats alexy voveda. he got out of arm wrestling about 2005 06'ish. he was on the russian bobsled team in 2 olympics. he does a flag in the wind as well. arm wrestlers over power lifters. technicians with power wins over power. voveda got it all as well as old man brzenk who was in his mid 40's during the filming
1/2/13 8:13 PM
BreakdanceFu

I think Devon Larratt is the current left and right handed champ. Saw an article on it recently; apparently it's the first time a cat has held those rankings (subjective as they may be) simultaneously - others have had it subsequently. Phone Post
1/2/13 8:13 PM
hubris

how would this guy do against Bob Sapp?

1/2/13 8:14 PM
mancini 02er

broken arms rarely happens in a pro match. kind of wanna pull the arm towards you and down at same time. they should put this back on espn 2 and get rid of poker
1/2/13 8:15 PM
Chuckliddellstein

hubris - how would this guy do against Bob Sapp?

I swear the sapp would take this

If he didn't tap Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.