UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hendo's new year's eve shot at JBJ!

1/1/13 8:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ShanTheMan
787 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Posting that is still not as lame as driving drunk.

The More you Know
1/1/13 8:35 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Colboyo - Atleast he didn't mention Iowa, because what happens in Iowa, stays in Iowa...

Someone, tell me TF about Iowa PLEASE!
1/1/13 8:48 PM
Ironhouse
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EvilMaster - I want to see Hendo get one more shot at the strap. Not only does he deserve it...But we as fans deserve it as well.

Every single time Hendo was supposed to lose, when he was supposed to get destroyed. He always ends up winning those fights with a devastating KO. I want that thrill again and I think he can give it to us.

Go Hendo!

1/1/13 11:45 PM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's the funniest thing he could have possibly said to bring in the newyear. Phone Post
1/1/13 11:52 PM
stonepony

Big DH fan here... But... If he told me he never did anything stupid as a kid, I would call him a liar.
1/2/13 12:23 AM
ogir

Old noob - I don't read Bleacher Report anymore after the "Joe Lauzon is close to being cut for losing 2 of his last 3 fights" article. They are not worth reading.

Found the article. Author is a complete moron. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1462176-ufc-155-joe-lauzon-must-have-big-2013-to-remain-in-ufc?search_query=Joe%20Lauzon%20cut
1/2/13 12:49 AM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ogir - 
Old noob - I don't read Bleacher Report anymore after the "Joe Lauzon is close to being cut for losing 2 of his last 3 fights" article. They are not worth reading.

Found the article. Author is a complete moron. http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1462176-ufc-155-joe-lauzon-must-have-big-2013-to-remain-in-ufc?search_query=Joe%20Lauzon%20cut

This article is just bad.
1/2/13 12:50 AM
Colboyo
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
Colboyo - Atleast he didn't mention Iowa, because what happens in Iowa, stays in Iowa...

Ask Super Calo
1/2/13 1:01 AM
Michael Kn1ght

Sugar Dick -

He deserves a title shot before he retires. The man is a fucking legend for Chrissakes

. Phone Post
1/2/13 1:33 AM
JBASS
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ShanTheMan - Posting that is still not as lame as driving drunk.

The More you Know

I wouldn't call driving drunk 'lame', more an absolutely irresponsible and incredibly stupid thing to do. No excuses for driving drunk IMO. 

1/2/13 8:12 AM
Lazer MMA

Colboyo - 
ogir - 

Don't know why it's a topic really. I myself only googled 'dan henderson' and spotted the article. Thought it was thread worthy. I never go to there site for anything. They are moronic really. The last time I read something on their site a reporter said that after Hendo loses to Shogun he should go back to WW LMFAO (they did not know know I guess PRIDe WW = 183 LOL).
1/2/13 10:12 AM
Lazer MMA

Colboyo - 
Lazer MMA - 

Ask Super Calo

He knows something for real??
1/2/13 1:12 PM
rosario00

epwar -
Sugar Dick - 

He deserves a title shot before he retires. The man is a fucking legend for Chrissakes

Doubly hilarious that the man who beat Fedor and Shogun in the last two years has to wait in line behind a guy who got mauled by Anderson Silva.  That's Dana's UFC for ya!

Even more ridiculous when you put it that way Phone Post
1/2/13 1:51 PM
Soup Nazi
1325 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

we want Dan!

1/2/13 8:43 PM
Lazer MMA

rosario00 - 
epwar -
Sugar Dick - 

Doubly hilarious that the man who beat Fedor and Shogun in the last two years has to wait in line behind a guy who got mauled by Anderson Silva.  That's Dana's UFC for ya!

Even more ridiculous when you put it that way Phone Post

He waited for Evans who beat only Tito in 2011 compared to Feijao, Fedor and Shogun who Dan chopped. If Dana was not screwing Hendo he would not know WTF to do!
1/2/13 8:44 PM
HenryO

Sonnen getting the title shot over him still pisses me off everytime i think about it
1/2/13 11:50 PM
Old noob
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lazer MMA - 
Colboyo - 
ogir - 

Don't know why it's a topic really. I myself only googled 'dan henderson' and spotted the article. Thought it was thread worthy. I never go to there site for anything. They are moronic really. The last time I read something on their site a reporter said that after Hendo loses to Shogun he should go back to WW LMFAO (they did not know know I guess PRIDe WW = 183 LOL).

Sorry for derailing your thread brother. BR just really really sucks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.