UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> funny story from Tokyo, DREAM/Glory show

1/1/13 10:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so
1/1/13 10:55 AM
john joe
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so ive been a kickboxing and JMMA nut forever and ive always wanted to go to a tournament in Tokyo because its like the epicenter of the sport. I put it off and put it off until this year when Glory put their 16-man tournament together. My girl owed me £300 so i put that towards the airfare and hotel. She then basically lapdanced me into paying for her to come along so i ended up like -£900 but she has lovely buttocks so fuck it.

Im not even going to try and describe the experience because that would be like using chicken McNuggets to try and recreate the Taj Mahal. Suffice to say that if like me you grew up on K1 and JMMA then it was like a born-again Christian hearing jesus' voice inside his head for the first time; unforgettable.

I blagged a press pass while my girl was relegated to the cheap seats; thats what you get for sticking your ass in my face while i am on booking.com and using your shapely pooper as leverage, ha!

actually she was on the first tier off floor but whatever; she always wins somehow

anyway, they had this big clock thing and at 23:59:50 they started this countdown to midnight. I turned round, caught my girl's eye and waved. She and this Japanese girl waved back. I blew a kiss; my girl and several Japanese people near her blew a kiss back. I blew another kiss; my girl and ten Japanese people kissed back. I made a hugging gesture; this one guy stood up and hug-gestured me back, lovingly.

What was happening was this - if you are European at one of these things and youre near the ring, they assume you are a fighter or cornerman or team mate or coach or something, and in celebrity-obsessed Japan, that is enough. They will be all over you. In the hotel i got hugged off this mad little old woman who made some weird squirrel noise and kept going, "K-1!!"

when i realised what was going on i had a blast. I blew kisses, got dozens back. Made a hugging move, got loads back. Stuck my arms out and did the aeroplane, got a whole bank of people doing the aeroplane back. That shit was addictive! I can see why guys like fighting in Japan; even as an everyday twat you are elevated to Shiny Golden God

i had japanese fans proffering programs for me to sign. For what?! So i wrote 'peter Aerts' or 'Jerome Le Banner' so that in 12 months they dont look at it and go, "why did we get that fat white dickhead to write on this?"

another funny thing, there were what seemed to be police officers stationed around the ring and around the arena and if you walked by with a pass around your neck they straightened up and saluted. I can see where power craze comes from; After three or four times of this I felt like ivading Poland. Which i kind of did later because my girl is Polish, but thats another story

siyanora :D
1/1/13 11:20 AM
fightsfan
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great Trip Report man, keep it coming, great insight and humor.

Yeah there is a reason fighters like Josh Barnett and Rampage etc. love MMA in Japan
1/1/13 11:24 AM
carcaju
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should have published that story in FO magazine! I mean follow the rules. Pics?
1/1/13 11:28 AM
Kirik
1752 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UnderGround, Mayor

Famous story :-)

1/1/13 11:30 AM
GroundStPound

Come on John Joe you know the rules. Phone Post
1/1/13 11:32 AM
TSGIGOR
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool story Bro!

1/1/13 11:38 AM
Dirk Bevlin
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ha! Great story!

(Your girl sounds nice, I was envisioning a lovely female posterior until the word "pooper" appeared. Yikes!) Phone Post
1/1/13 11:42 AM
sly fox
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol...awesome... makes me want to go myself :)

1/1/13 11:48 AM
john joe

Othello - 
carcaju - You should have published that story in FO magazine! I mean follow the rules. Pics?

Seriously... lets see this shapely pooper. For information purposes.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7871/mrso.jpg

theres one ; i would post but my membership runs out nye and i am back on the mud game for now!
1/1/13 11:51 AM
TSGIGOR
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - 
Othello - 
carcaju - You should have published that story in FO magazine! I mean follow the rules. Pics?

Seriously... lets see this shapely pooper. For information purposes.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7871/mrso.jpg

theres one ; i would post but my membership runs out nye and i am back on the mud game for now!

1/1/13 12:06 PM
Joe_Drogan420

Great trip report bro, glad you and the wife had a helluva new years.

Also in for pooper research.
1/1/13 12:09 PM
john joe

lol thanks TSIGOR shes now UG famous; i will show her this tomorrow :)
1/1/13 12:10 PM
Doc T
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
1/1/13 12:25 PM
Bloodstorm

Great story thsnks for sharing Phone Post
1/1/13 3:44 PM
ChicagoTom
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She looks nice. Very nice. Phone Post
1/1/13 4:21 PM
Haulport

Pretty friggin awesome story...........

1/1/13 4:32 PM
caposa
1704 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I would love to attend a big JMMA NYE event someday, sounds like it was awesome. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.