UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC155 Healing Progress... lots of pictures

1/1/13 3:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Brandon McGaha
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was an awesome fight. I don't like grappling but I get more interested and feel more respect for bjj every time I see you fight.

Keep getting those bonuses. Phone Post
1/1/13 3:31 PM
MolsonMuscles
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - just called my wife into room, "hey honey, check this out" (as i'm showing her Lauzon's awesome pics of a Warrior) Her reply, "Look at his poor nose" lol. I said, "ya, no big deal about the vagina gash or the hole on top of his head, huh" Then i say, "his nose"? "It's not even broke, what do ya mean his poor nose" reply, "Ya, but it's look's sooo swollen and sore,..the poor thing" I said, "poor thing"? "This is the man that choked your god d___ husband out" Ha Ha.

That's hilarious.
1/1/13 4:37 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jar of flies -
This was this most beautiful move of the night! I have watched it like 100 times! Id love to know what was going thru your head.

Hate to see you hurting, but my God you have some heart. Amazing fight and can't wait to see you in the cage again, better than ever. Feel good and Happy New Year! Phone Post
1/1/13 4:42 PM
MexiCain AmeriCain
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - just called my wife into room, "hey honey, check this out" (as i'm showing her Lauzon's awesome pics of a Warrior) Her reply, "Look at his poor nose" lol. I said, "ya, no big deal about the vagina gash or the hole on top of his head, huh" Then i say, "his nose"? "It's not even broke, what do ya mean his poor nose" reply, "Ya, but it's look's sooo swollen and sore,..the poor thing" I said, "poor thing"? "This is the man that choked your god d___ husband out" Ha Ha.
LOL! Phone Post
1/1/13 4:49 PM
Night Hawk

Amazing performance Joe! That heel hook attempt was beautiful. Can't wait to see you back in there showing the world this beautiful sport! Phone Post
1/1/13 4:59 PM
Calavaro
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Joe, don't ever stop fighting. I want to watch your skill, desire, heart and will to win for at least another 10 years. You do that and I'll keep supportig you and keep buying every damn PPV you are on. Because, you know what? You're worth it.

1/1/13 5:02 PM
Tony Montana
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Incredible fight Joe! Everyone of my group of friends were losing their mind during your fight...and the flying heel hook at the end?!?! Not a person was sitting down!

That was one for the ages for sure!

Hope u heal up quick. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:05 PM
Loco Lobo

Heal up Champ , great fight !!
1/1/13 5:07 PM
Submissable
290 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
1/1/13 5:11 PM
IIAces

In Phone Post
1/1/13 5:20 PM
nikesb03
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Def in Phone Post
1/1/13 5:22 PM
ShockTroop0369
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A true Warrior....wishing you a speedy recovery. Thanks for a great fight! Phone Post
1/1/13 5:28 PM
garrote
369 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Lauzon -
UGCTT_sideshowsteve - 
whadafykumeanitstaken - Anyone else think he looks more and more like Wandy as the pics progress

I was JUST about to post that in the 5th pic, he's a dead ringer for a young Wandy! lol

not what  want to hear! Swelling will go down... 

Hahaha Phone Post
1/1/13 5:31 PM
jon b
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks for this update.... FASCINATING Phone Post
1/1/13 5:32 PM
rosario00

Lauzon has become one of my favorite fighters not only because he posts here, but more so because of his ability to keep himself in the fight when most other fighters would've crumbled. You can't teach heart. Very talented grappler and overall fighter Phone Post
1/1/13 5:40 PM
xXJayRobXx
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You my friend are a WARRIOR. It was worth paying for the pay per view just for that fight. Thanks. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:45 PM
Shakwon
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great update. Thanks Joe!! Phone Post
1/1/13 5:47 PM
Veeznutzz

Nice to see the swelling going down! Shit. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:48 PM
dahosse
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can we get a "before, early, later" pictrospective on your ears sometime? Starting to look like handy, the hamburger helper mascot. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:51 PM
PhillyFights
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like he not only scratched you, but used a leatherman on your face......some weird shaped holes there

Either way, great fight

1/1/13 5:53 PM
DrowningInRory'sBlueEyes
1105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn Joe, I hate to see you like this..here's to a speedy recovery and may God have mercy on your next opponent because I know you won't. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:55 PM
DiscipleDojo
619 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disciple Dojo, L3C, Founder

First thing I thought of when I saw the swelling... 

Glad you're on the mend, man. :)

1/1/13 5:55 PM
fanaticomma
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Respect....Much respect Joe.
1/1/13 5:58 PM
SoccerkickrevivaL
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in, ouch!

1/1/13 7:03 PM
pato1

jeeesus.... are you sure you're not being punched while asleep? Great, great fight and mighty balls of steel, sir.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.