UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Bisping on Vitor: It's going to be an easy night!

1/1/13 2:41 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
AshDoherty
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Michael Bisping says Vitor Belfort has upper body of a lion but chicken legs, Anderson Silva next
1/1/13 2:41 PM
AshDoherty
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quote:
"I can go 5x5 standing on my head. I don't think Vitor Belfort can do the same thing, and after round one, he's gonna be a walking punching bag and it's gonna be an easy night for 'The Count.'

Obviously Vitor tweeted recently, at Dana White, start looking for another opponent because he's not going to get past me, I said "listen, chicken legs" - because he has the body of a lion but he has the legs of a chicken and he also has the heart of the chicken - "you have 20 wins but you also have 11 losses, prepare for another loss."

Read more...

1/1/13 2:59 PM
Saltyballs
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm really looking forward to this fight. Phone Post
1/1/13 3:01 PM
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saltyballs - I'm really looking forward to this fight. Phone Post
This. I really can't wait for it. Phone Post
1/1/13 3:12 PM
Samoa
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL@ "he has the heart of a chicken".  Vitor has fought Overeem twice and went up a division on short notice to fight possibly the greatest LHW ever.  Bisping ran from the 205 division and has lost to every Top 10 MW he's fought except one.

1/1/13 3:16 PM
MooSaucy
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No Michael, don't say silly things like that. Phone Post
1/1/13 3:20 PM
Lazer MMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger - 
Dwight K Schrute - Not sure if Bisping knows what hes getting himself into
GTFOHWTBS Phone Post

How do you see the fight NDNH? And Happy new year to U sir!

I just don't know. I think Vitor should give him no credit for any power and look to stop Bisping (just like Hendo fought him).

The funny thing is Bisping joke of a top 10 rating is based on one lower tier win at MW (his very best win to boot) and while his is fighting a guy with 0 big wins himself at MW, we're told if he wins he gets the shot. Another BS title match because AS wants the fight (he's positioned for it forever).
1/1/13 3:21 PM
Samoa
238 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

11 losses...........I wonder what Bisping's record would be if he fought Randy twice, Liddell, Overeem twice, Jon Jones, the 2005 version of Tito Ortiz, Gilbert Yvel at Heavyweight, Tra Telligman at Heavyweight, Heath Herring at Heavyweight, Rich Franklin, and Anderson Silva.

mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping also said Hendo was overrated. Wrong! Phone Post
Bry Bry

Bisping brings up a good point..if Bisping can make this a grinding fight, he stands a good chance at beating vitor..Vitor is a great burst fighters, if he catches you, you are done but if you take him in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, he loses his weapons..
1/1/13 3:27 PM
Samoa

mmavixen - Bisping also said Hendo was overrated. Wrong! Phone Post
Lol@ Bisping saying that Henderson was bringing a knife to a gun fight before this fight. Phone Post
1/1/13 4:42 PM
Vril

1/1/13 4:51 PM
ScottishSkirtWearersTopTeam
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Bisping survives the first 5 minutes he will pick Vitor apart. It's a 5 round fight too so I expect Bisping to pick up a late TKO, I'm thinking 4th round. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:01 PM
Uncle Muay Thai
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping always talks a good fight, I hope he can back it up. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:11 PM
sitchpack

Whatever happens, I just hope its a back and forth war. Win for everybody then. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:12 PM
TheFlood58

Samoa -

11 losses...........I wonder what Bisping's record would be if he fought Randy twice, Liddell, Overeem twice, Jon Jones, the 2005 version of Tito Ortiz, Gilbert Yvel at Heavyweight, Tra Telligman at Heavyweight, Heath Herring at Heavyweight, Rich Franklin, and Anderson Silva.

This Phone Post
1/1/13 5:21 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*shakes head and laughs at Bisping*

1/1/13 5:24 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL....Vitor is going to knock his ass out...watch

1/1/13 5:25 PM
DangerZone
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheFlood58 -
Samoa -

This Phone Post
Fucking right This! Phone Post
1/1/13 5:35 PM
DangerZone
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Mister - I love that this forum discredits Bisping in every fight he is in. Can't wait for the excuses after he beats Vitor.

He has the skills to completely outwork Vitor. All he has to do is survive the first 2 rounds and the fight is his for the taking. He has improved leaps and bounds since the Hendo fight.

Going to be a great fight either way, can't wait. Phone Post
Mostly agree, but I don't believe Bisping will survive 2 rounds. Vitor WILL connect, and it will hurt. He survives that, and it's anyone's fight.
I just hope Mike doesn't try to bike his way to a title match. Phone Post
1/1/13 5:38 PM
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nick diaz nut hugger -
BENDOver 209 Top Team #2 -

LOL....Vitor is going to knock his ass out...watch

Don't forget our screen name bet, bro Phone Post
You may have mistaken me for #1, as I don't remember making a bet with you.

That said, I'm more than willing to take Vitor for a 30 day bet Phone Post
1/1/13 5:56 PM
AnakinHelwani
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping gets dropped a lot.

1/1/13 6:14 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WAR BISPING! Phone Post
1/1/13 6:22 PM
KingD87
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While Bisping has both the lower and upper body of a chicken. Phone Post
1/1/13 6:26 PM
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Vitor by KO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.